[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt vegan gf Feels thread, good or bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x739
>tfw no qt vegan gf

Feels thread, good or bad
>>
>>36942817
then she can't swallow cause semen is not vegan you dumb cunt
>>
File: 1461049117499.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1461049117499.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>36943355
Vegan grill here, that's not how veganism works.
>TFW you have battery acid cum because you let rotting meat ferment inside of your stomach
>TFW the last vegan girl you fucked used the "it's not vegan" excuse to get out of having anything to do with your rancid cock slime
>>
>>36943355

Incorrect, proved this last night.
>>
Vegan special snowflakes piss me off and they will NEVER make any impact on the farming industry, but I have to admit

The vegan girl I ate out had the best tasting pussy I've ever had. I would dip my fingers in and put them in my mouth like fundip at every opportunity.
>>
>>36944216

meatcucks BTFO
>>
Lmfao @ vegans trying to /fit/ in and sound cool
>>
File: k0ydr9nsyy0oaqvp7gkg.png (98 KB, 300x381) Image search: [Google]
k0ydr9nsyy0oaqvp7gkg.png
98 KB, 300x381
>>36944241
Yeah, exactly. As I was talking about earlier your diet affects the taste of your cum and your body fluids in general. It's the same for male vegan cum.

I used to be the type of person to laugh at vegans and look at it as an extreme lifestyle, but it's really not extreme at all.
>Start eating vegan
>Suddenly have a magical tasting pussy
>My farts no longer smell at all
>Sweat only smells very faintly
>Any blemishes on my face or body have disappeared
>People tell me I'm glowing and ask what skin products I use
>Stomach perfectly flat because it's no longer bloated from, again, fermenting gut meat
>Poops are soft and easy to pass, float delicately in the water like beautiful fluffy water lillies, ideal poops
>Fingernails stronger than ever

MUH BUH HUR DUR BACON TASTES GOOD LOL
There are other benefits to eating a vegan diet (especially raw til 4) aside from just not being a shitty and cruel person.
This is like bashing body builders and saying that they're only into fitness for the outward appearance and not for the benefits of being healthy.
You can lift all day but if you really care about your health and are looking to be optimally healthy, you should try it for just a month.
>>
>>36944335
can I taste your pussy
>>
>>36944335
maybe it's not the meat but the KIND of meat, ever think of that?
>>
>>36944366
T-That's exclusive content for all of my patreon supporters, anon!
Come be a beta provider today!
>>36944386
That's not how it works, I wish that was how it worked but it simply is not.
>>
>>36942817
and is that good or bad?
>>
>>36944392
>that's not how it works
how does it work. naturally some meat must "ferment" easier/better than others
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>36944392

>taking dietary advice from a woman who probably can't even move the bar
>>
>>36944335
Can confirm I can identify what kind of smoothies my GF has been drinking from her pussy taste.
I buy mangos, strawberries and eat peppermint because it makes my cum more palatable.
I you had me thinking about it until you said:
>Floaters
Nope. Fuck that. Fuck this. Fuck you. Fuck veganism.
>>
>>36944241
that's gross cunt
>>
>>36944403
that's like taking advice from a bro who can't greentext
>>
>>36944241 here

>>36944335
I think you're either severely overstating the benefits or do in fact have a stricter diet than most vegans. The girl I was talking about lives in another state but we hook up once or twice a year; she's always had an acne problem and very recently ballooned up to the point where I'm gonna lose attraction if she doesn't do something about it.

Seriously hentai-tier levels of pussy sweetness though, you aughta try your own drippings some time if you haven't yet
>>
>>36944408
*great
>>
So tofu isnt processed shit vegans are retarded
>>
>>36944444
>4444 ▶
>So tofu isnt processed shit vegans are reta

dang son
>>
>>36944444
>44444
Vegans btfo
>>
File: 3453453.gif (210 KB, 280x199) Image search: [Google]
3453453.gif
210 KB, 280x199
>>36944399
Our digestive system (bowels) are so fucking ridiculously long that the meat is inside of you for F O R E V E R.
Almost all animals that are carnivorous will have very short digestive tracts, so that the meat enters/digests/excretes quickly to avoid this.
>>36944403
There are many vegan body builders, the only reason it's not more prevalent is because of stigmas like this. Veganism will not make you weak if you eat properly and smash in your carbs. If I wanted to I could probably crush a watermelon with my thighs and then sit and eat the entire thing in one go. I promise that no gains are lost.
>>36944426
What is she eating? I eat raw til' 4. She probably has cystic acne or eats a ton of egg/meat/dairy substitutes, therefore ingesting way too much soy. Soy can fuck up your estrogen levels a lot and hormone imbalances can cause acne, ask her if she's aware of that. Every vegan I know also has good skin, I can usually guess that somebody is vegan based on their skin.
>>
>>36944335
Floating shit is indicative of too much fat in the diet

Is your stomach a """"flat"""" curve?
>>
>>36944335
>no longer bloated from, again, fermenting gut meat

you know what tends to ferment and bloat you a lot more? fruits
>>
>>36944480
I live a high carb low fat vegan lifestyle, it's actually very hard for me to eat high fat because I don't eat lardy things like dairy or meat.
Also,
>Your food intake is usually responsible for your floating stool. Dietary changes can result in an increase in gas. Foods that can increase the content of gas in your stool include those that are rich in lactose, starch, fiber or sugars, such as apples, milk, beans, soft drinks, cabbage, sprouts and sugar-free candies.
Gee, could it possibly be the large quantities of apples, cabbage, sprouts, and fiber (aka fruit & veg) that I'm eating?
N-NO, MUST BE ALL THE FAT I'M GETTING FROM THESE LOW FAT FOODS. :^)
>>36944493
Absolutely the opposite of my experience, fruits and vegetables pass through your digestive system quickly, smoothly and efficiently once your body has adopted to veganism.
>>
>>36944478
the different meats will surely have different properties and ferment differently which means some will "pollute" less. I feel like you haven't researched each type of meat adequately
>>
>>36944503
>fruits pass easily when your body has adopted to veganism
>but meat wont if you've adapted to a carnivorous diet

hmmm... logic failure?
>>
File: yeah-right.gif (673 KB, 232x139) Image search: [Google]
yeah-right.gif
673 KB, 232x139
>>36944505
>pollute less
>it's not AS bad
This is like telling fat people to continue eating chocolate, but dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate.
>>
>>36944512
chocolate is good for when you're sad shut up
>>
>>36944503
Good to know you get your health information from "health-md.com"
>>
>>36944512
>This is like telling fat people to continue eating chocolate, but dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate.

or like telling a bro to continue browsing the 'chon, but stick to /fit/ instead or /b/ or /r9k/
>>
>>36944503
Idk. Nothing makes me fart more than high fiber foods. And I tend to eat pretty healthy, so I eat a lot of high fiber foods.
>>
>>36944509
Humans aren't really supposed to be eating meat at all in my opinion.
We're designed herbivores and there's numerous evidence to back this up.
But I'm not really interesting in getting into that argument because it'll be a bush did 9/11 and jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams tier discussion.
>>36944518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vfbv6hNeng
>>36944519
Good to know you pull your health information out of your meat eating ass.
>does not eat lactose or meat
>must be all the fat in your diet that you don't eat!!!!!11
>>36944528
Yeah dude it's totally like that when you first start for a solid month.
It does go away after a month or two of full vegan, from my own first hand experience.
>>
>>36944548
*interested in
It's almost 4am, sorry.
>>
>>36944335
I got nothing bad to say about vegans but I don't get the bloated and farts smell argument? It just sounds like lactose intolerance to me. My farts haven't smelled since my last GOMAD cycle and I only get bloated when I eat insane amounts of food or drink more than 1 liter of liquid in one go. My sweat only smells if I let it sink in for 48 hours into my clothes and I shit three times a day without any problem at all.

I still think people should be vegan for the enviroment and lowcal nutrition but I don't believe in the whole "meat is poision for the body" thing some vegans claim
>>
>>36944548
>eat!!!!!11
Please improve the quality of your posts, this is a serious fitness discussion community
>>
>>36944548
>for a solid month.

I've been eating like that for the last 3 years. And it gets better whenever I eat shit (so no fiber). Said shit may or may not include meat. Seems irrelevant to how gassy I am.
>>
>>36944548
I agree we probably shouldn't/don't need to eat meat but you're off your rocker if you think all meat digests the same
>>
>>36944553
>almost 4am

then what are you doing on the 'ch0n, silly!
>>
>>36944558
After eating a meal before becoming vegan, I'd feel bloated and sluggish. Even while eating fairly clean, you just feel sort of heavy and a bit tired after eating. Bloating after eating meat or constant slight bloating while being on a meat inclusive diet is something a lot of vegans talk about. Some claim that they didn't even realize how slightly bloated they were until they became un-bloated during veganism.
Everybody has a different body and everybody has a different experience, I'm not a doctor and don't claim to be. I'm just posting based on my experiences and the experiences of people I know personally.
I've never been diagnosed with lactose intolerance and have no food allergies.
>>36944564
>being this stupid
>>36944586
Might be a medical issue, I'm still slightly gassier than I was before (with no smell) but of course fiber does that to anybody when things are moving through you more efficiently. Shouldn't be extreme, though. At the beginning it was more extreme for me which is what I found subsides.
But, congrats on the vegan lifestyle.
>>36944596
I'm up doing school work, of course. Totally not procrastinating with these literal shitposts.
>>
>>36942817
there are bitches with big tits who eat meat you know
>>
File: reallyy.png (24 KB, 739x675) Image search: [Google]
reallyy.png
24 KB, 739x675
>>36944335
>My farts no longer smell at all
>>
All the strongmen I've read about say a diet of milk, meat and eggs is pretty much the key to success.

I guess if you had weak genetics you could always just do veganism
>>
File: 1460446872116.jpg (119 KB, 600x881) Image search: [Google]
1460446872116.jpg
119 KB, 600x881
Going vegetarian for the next month to see any health improvements.

Feeling down / tired as fuck as of late. Time for a change.

Should I go vegetarian at first or straight to vegan to try it out? Or is it better to go Vegetarian to vegan so the transit is easier encase I do decide to stick it out permanently?
>>
>>36944241
>Eating a woman out
>Ever
May as well go give a guy a blowjob, you faggot.
>>
>>36944335

So what you are saying is that if you stop eating meat you'll grow a tasty cunt to go with the pussy you are?
>>
File: 1460770305051.jpg (50 KB, 620x428) Image search: [Google]
1460770305051.jpg
50 KB, 620x428
>>36946094
>Virgin

M8 he said vegan not virgin lmao
>>
>>36944335
I've been a vegan for ten years
>rank ass farts
>mid twenties, still have acne

And your poop does not float. Cum tastes good though apparently
>>
> date grill
> she's amazing
> I couldn't be happier
> I could even sleep more than 4 hours a day
> stops talking to me
> It's because she realizes my feelings
> turns out she's a massive slut
> she's in my social circles
> welp, now I have one extra reason to lift
> I have the best body of anyone I know
> she keeps nagging me, placing herself right besides me in parties and talking about all the guys she's been with
> The girl I met is not this bitch
> her whole fucking behaviour has done a 180
> I was manipulated by this girl
> I'm in love with someone who doesn't exist and I see this succubus with her image every weekend

Gotta keep lifting.
>>
>>36946114
my sides are entering orbit.
>>
This thread has my interest.

I could never instantly go vegan, but does anyone have any advice to slowly shift my diet over time to vegan?

I take a lot of milk, eggs and meat atm :/
>>
>>36946213
Same boat as me >>36946063
>>
>>36942817
Vegan women are a pain. I've dated exactly 2.

They're usually thin, which is fine, but they have almost no energy. They claim to be outdoorsy, but don't have the ability to do anything properly interesting outdoors.

I tried going vegan with the first one. I planned my died very carefully to keep losses to a minimum. The first thing you'll notice is how much you have to eat to meet your requirements. The second thing you'll notice is how much you poop. The third thing you notice is poor short term memory after 6 weeks or so. Then socializing becomes difficult due to dietary requirements. Then losses set in.

Unless you're using gear and eating a lot of $ in supplements, vegan diets kill gains. It also made my foggy and my performance at work (corporate finance) started to suffer a little. I had typos in all of my reports where there were previously none, stuff like that.

The 2nd girl I made clear that I didn't mind that she was vegan, but told her that I couldn't be. She seemed fine with it. Then her grudges about my diet started to surface after the 2nd month. Cancelled my subscription, I didn't need any more issues.
>>
>>36946257
Interesting m8

Wot if shes a top qt
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>36944216
>people being vegan because it's in right now
Normies are so cringeworthy
>>
>>36944216

does meat really have such a bad effect on cum?
>>
>>36944444
Witnessed
Vegans confirmed for cucks
>>
>>36944335
>grill here
>>
>>36944216
Grill here, dating a vegan and his cum is watery as fuck.
>>
>>36946269
Well, the 1st one I would consider a 8+. Very very pretty face. So top qt in a way.

They're fun at first. They're not used to dating outside of their vegan circles, well both of mine weren't anyway. As a result they're used to kinda hippie type of guys. So when you totally wreck one in bed (probably her first time a guy has treated her that way in a long time), she'll be really into you.

It's the post-new-relationship-thrill when reality sets in.
>>
Dated one vegan grill b4. Almost fucked my sanity.

Veganism, not even once.
>>
>>36946103
underrated post
>>
>>36942817

I could never date a vegan bitch

>why are you grilling chicken

cause it's good you malnourished pleb.
>>
>>36942817

>squad

when will this nigger-speak end ?
>>
>>36946102
>kissing a girl
>ever

May aswell give a man a blowjob. Faggot.
>>
>>36946389
o
>>
>>36946414

>implying the word squad hasn't been in the English language since before blacks were brought to America
>implying the meaning has ever changed from meaning "group of people with common goal"
>implying poltards aren't fucking imbeciles
>>
>>36946414
Squad is real word though
>>
>>36944548
>Humans aren't really supposed to be eating meat at all in my opinion.
Fuck off, your opinion doesn't mean shit.
The homo genus has been eating meat for millions of years and have evolved into omnivores. Just because you like to suck dick that is a bit fruity doesn't mean we're fucking herbivores you fucking fruit
>>
>>36946368
>dating a vegan
aren't you desperate, lol
>>
>>36946521
>millions

Except you're retarded and have no idea what you're talking about
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H73zgvD5x48
>>
File: AH-1Z_L2.jpg (255 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
AH-1Z_L2.jpg
255 KB, 1280x850
>>36946414
squadron is an air force term you faggot
>>
File: mark-wahlberg-569046_w650.jpg (62 KB, 650x879) Image search: [Google]
mark-wahlberg-569046_w650.jpg
62 KB, 650x879
Meat-eater turned vegan here for nearly 11 months now. Some things to those considering veganism.

> You will feel better. A lot better. Internally. You will have loads of energy, feel great, sleep better, higher moods, etc (given that youre eating healthy foods and not vegan junk food).

> Protein requirements are overrated -> you wont lose muscle. (Seriously, I did high carb low fat/protein for my first few months and went from 196-176 losing little-no muscle (this is with NO protein sources other than what I got from rice/pasta/baguettes)

> You get to eat way more food. Vegan food, for the most part, is high in fibre and stuff, but often has less calories. Chow down kids
TLDR:

> Everything improves with vegan. Health is #1 and that base is more than covered going vegan.
>>
>>36948292
so eating vegan instead of vegan + egg whites, chicken breast, and fish will make a difference in my well being? yeah no fuck off with that dumb shit
>>
>>36944503
>high carb
In the trash you go
>>
>>36944548
>We're designed herbivores
Listen bby gurl, if you're that desperate for tasty semen I can marinate mine and put it in a flask for you. But don't come here and spout this bullshit. We are omnivores. Our evolution has designed us to be such. Your bait is tiring and you need to eradicate your genes from this world.
>>
>>36946103
Kek
>>
>>36946102
Underrated
>>
>>36946297
Only if you eat like an inuit. She's an idiot.
>>
>>36944478
Listen up you little shit, it takes 4 to 5 hours for all the food to have passed your stomach which is far from enough for the food to ferment, and after that the meat has been broken down into amino acids and other stuff which does not have time to ferment in the 2-3 hours it takes for it to pass the small intestine. Not to mention meat cannot ferment in the stomach, as the pH-value of the stomach acid is fucking 2!!! Its sour as all hell
>>
>>36948515

thanks anon

omnivore life it is
>>
>>36944241
Well to be fair they've already made an impact, albeit a relatively small one.
>>
>>36944548
you are delusional tbqh familia

if you want to be a vegan, that's ok, but anatomically humans are omnivores
>>
>>36948292
Post a pic and your stats
>>
>>36944216

>you let rotting meat ferment inside of your stomach

You clearly have an excellent understanding of the digestive system and are highly qualified to offer nutrition advice
>>
>>36944478
your advice is cancer and so is jontron.
>>
>>36946037
Gee, it's not like these men would have never even looked at the possibilities of veganism due to the misconceptions about a plant based diet in the fitness community.
>>36946063
>>36946213
Hey guys,
Don't go straight to vegan! I know that sounds insane coming from a retarded vegan shill, but it's better to transition into the lifestyle slowly.
I became a vegetarian when I was 15 and then transitioned to veganism when I was 17.
When I first became a vegetarian I would fucking forget that I'm trying to transition and would order a fucking hamburger. Don't beat yourself up over it, you'll get the hang of things eventually.
Remember that if you're doing things right, you won't feel deprived and will feel satisfied after eating.
Check out Freelee and DurianRider on youtube, they have good resources.
Another thing that helps is having the balls to sit down through documentaries about the meat and dairy industries, food inc is what did it for me. Once you know how factory farming works you'll a bit more inclined to stick with plant based and make it work for you.
>>36946103
Yeah dude! :^)
>>36946171
Whhhhhhaaaat the fuck are you eating, my friend?
>>36946257
Try not dating girls who claim to be vegan to hide their eating disorders. The only way I can imagine having a low energy level is if they aren't eating enough, which is very prevalent among vegans.
Because you're gaining dietary advice from your retarded girlfriends, you're misinformed and not eating properly, you need to carb the fuck up.
You shouldn't have to take a fuck ton of supplements on a vegan diet. Check out Raw Til' 4, watch some vegans comfortably eat 15 bananas in a sitting.
>>36946280
I've been a vegan for six years!
>>36946297
It definitely can, a lot of different foods affect how your cum tastes.
If your cum doesn't taste like battery acid, a vegan guy's cum will still taste better than yours.
>>
>>36946368
It could be outside factors aside from veganism, do things like that occur to you or is everything black and white?
>>36946407
You gotta find a vegan girl who won't push her lifestyle on you. Despite my autistic shilling in this thread, I never push the people I date to change their diet at all. I only really talk about it if they have questions about it.
>>36946521
That's not the reasoning why our bodies are designed for humans to be herbivores, but alright friend.
>>36946557
This
>>36948292
THANKS YES
>>36948316
>I'm health conscious but not health conscious enough to try a notoriously healthy lifestyle
>>36948359
Carbs are GREAT for you, friend!
>>36948441
>Dairy industry propaganda shill
I see you.
>>36948682
Gee, it's not like theres a period of time where the meat begins the start of the decay cycle right after it's harvested from the animals, cut, washed, packaged, and sent to sit in the grocery store for a day or two before your uninformed ass picks it up and lets it sit in the fridge for even longer.
>>36949209
We're not doing this argument I'm not doing it I cannot I can't we're not doing it ok
>>36949445
Do some research!
>>36949735
Speaking of cancer, I'm actually at a significantly lower risk for cancer because I don't eat dead things. As well as a plethora of other serious illnesses. It's weird how that works, isn't it?
Enjoy your heart disease.
>>
>>36949973
>Do some research!
you first, autist.
>>
>>36950055
http://www.celestialhealing.net/physicalveg3.htm
Here's the whole spiel about what vegans/vegetarians believe and why we believe it.
Take it as you will.
>>
File: 1393123772744.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1393123772744.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>36950071
>celestialhealing
>>
>vegan diet is healthier
>need to take supplements
>>
File: 1460340129964.jpg (38 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
1460340129964.jpg
38 KB, 681x496
>>36944216
>grill here
ssuuurrreeeee
>>
>>36944216
>grill here
No you're not
>>
Bunch of male cucked vegans pretending to be grills ... itt
>>
>>36950126
I'm not saying it's ~LE 200% CREDIBLE MEDICAL SOURCE FROM A REAL DOCTORE U GUISE!!!11
I'm saying that this page describes what vegans believe and why they believe it, and to take it as you will.
>>36950259
You generally don't need to take supplements if you're doing the lifestyle properly.
>>
>>36944216
when you go down on your bf you become a meat lover since you eating his fucking meat you retard.
>>
>>36950071
>>36950126
>>36950389
Also,
http://www.rense.com/general20/meant.htm
>>36950416
Wow what a compelling argument you bring to the table of veganism that nobody has before.
Thank you for your valuable insight.
>>
>>36944335
pls be in London
>>
>>36944216
Why don't you post a pic with timestamp, Stacy?
>>
>>36950449
>http://www.rense.com/general20/meant.htm

Have a read: http://beyondveg.com/billings-t/comp-anat/comp-anat-1a.shtml
>>
Is this an elaborate meme or something? Would never become a vegan and not sure I could date one.
>>
>>36944478
once again vegans cannot into science

> digestive systems are long[...]meat ferments
Incorrect. Meats are broken down by enzymes in your gastric juice just as efficiently as simple carbs and fats. Fibers, if anything, take much longer since they need to be digested by your gut flora

> There are many vegan bodybuilders
Yes, and they're all geared to the gills. Veganism is not an efficient diet for natty lifting

> Soy gives you acne by raising estrogen levels
No. Acne has been shown to be a side effect of increased testosterone - i.e why pubescent boys get it so badly. Estrogen is produced from testosterone via an irreversible reaction. Raising estrogen levels would have no effect on test and no effect on acne

Veganism is a LIFESTYLE CHOICE over anything else. Any scientific evidence that we're herbivores is easily dispelled and dismissed. Primates are omnivorous and no amount of tempeh and kale is going to change that
>>
>>36944478

Read this you fucking retarded vegan cuck, then kill yourself and stop shilling your shit lifestyle.

http://chaosandpain.blogspot.ca/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=4effe9aa2bc486db
>>
File: digestion.jpg (146 KB, 1015x726) Image search: [Google]
digestion.jpg
146 KB, 1015x726
>>36944478
lmao
>>
>>36949973
>>36949859
you sound insane. are you a woman?
>>
>>36950692
>Is this an elaborate meme or something?
Yes, vegans fart consonantly and all of their bodily fluids and gases smell rancid as fuck regardless of what they are eating.
vegan chicks smell like liquid garbage
>>
vegan shill, if you're still reading, I'm not interested in the lives of cattle, I literally couldn't give less fucks

I'm interested in health benefits and health benefits only, not a moralfag

you can't tell me vegan is superior in every way over being omnivore

and why would vegan be so much better than vegetarian
>>
>>36944444
Sick quints bro
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.