[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls at the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1461723959985.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1461723959985.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>monday
>"Gonna break PR squat today"
>see a bunch of girls and their trainer at the squat rack
>ok i guess I'll go do some random shit while they leave
>30 minutes pass
>girls still using the squat rack
>literally doing curls and some stupid ab excercise with the bar

I really wish girls were banned from the gym
>>
>>36941760
iktfb I have to get to the gym by 5 am or the squat racks get taken over by boot camp trophy wife GGs who realize they're passing their sell-by dates and do all kinds of retarded shit :(
>>
London here, fuck your insecure virgin shit i'm staying

Realtalk tho most girls need to start wanting to get stronger, those 5 lb silver babby weights aint doing shit
>>
>>36941760
How beta are you not even asking to work in or ask if they could move to the free weight area of the gym to do curls
>>
My gym has a closed off area just for women and all the equipment is painted pink. Yet there are still the strong independent women who want to use the main gym and make you wait 20min while they do they 7 sets of 5lbs squats.
>>
File: 111forum.jpg (37 KB, 465x456) Image search: [Google]
111forum.jpg
37 KB, 465x456
They should be banned
just for all the fucking head games they cause
eye contact games
checking priviliges because they are female and you should just say yes to whatever the fuck they want to use.
Rape should be a sport.
>>
>>36942598
move to middle east then, I'm sure mohmed will be glad to claim your juicy boipucci
>>
>>36941760

says the guy wasting his time in the gym worrying about sluts at the gym

you're both bad
>>
>>36942871
He kinda has to "worry" about him because they're keeping him from doing squads

Are you retarded?
>>
>go to gym
>want to go to power rack to do barbell squat
>saw some people there
>okay ill wait
>but there's a catch!
>one female is doing pullups
>in a power rack
>using barbell bar
>barbell bar pullup in a power rack
>fuck.tiff

seriously, i'd rather see some male dyels do this kind of shit than females.
>>
Just ask them to move.
It's not that big a deal.
I ask people to move from adjustable benches to flat benches pretty frequently if they have the adjustable bench on the flat setting when I need to adjust it. Nobody has ever had a problem with it. I've never had any other sort of accessibility problem at the gym.
>>
>>36941760
>at a gym with only 1 squat rack
???
>>
>>36941760
>clean bar into ohp
>rest on back and squat
>continue to drop weight off back obnoxiously until the squat rack is yours.
>>
>>36943029
I'll just clean 335lbs and ohp it yeah
>>
>>36942964
I had a girl resting her water bottle on an adjustable bench while she did something next to it. When I approached her to share the bench she just yelled "NO" "NO" "NO" over and over until I left.

Luckily I won like 5 arguments against her in my head that afternoon or I would have felt bad.
>>
>>36941760
>never asks to use the rack or work in
>wastes 30 minutes waiting for girls
lmao
>>
>>36943046
>not even 200 kilos.

It's like you don't want to be a gold medalist.
>>
>>36941760
all of you, join crossfit you pussies
>>
>>36942945
*MYNIGGA.JPG*
>>
>>36942945
it's not exclusive to girls
>doing squats in the power rack
>looking around in between sets
>there's a dude doing pullups at one of the squat racks
>another doing pullups on the other power rack
>both of the pullup/dip assemblies on the other side of the gym are conspicuously vacant
I guess it was okay that time since nobody else was angling for the racks, but still
>>
>>36943029

ha i do this for good-mornings
>>
File: 1460946588872.gif (342 KB, 666x386) Image search: [Google]
1460946588872.gif
342 KB, 666x386
>>36941760
It's not just girls breh. Some guy at the gym yesterday was doing a circuit with 4 different pieces of equipment, one of which I needed. After I finished up my last set on OHP, I just said fuck it and asked him if I could work in.

Wanna know what he said OP? He said he just wanted to do one more set and then it was all mine. All it takes is not being a sperg and just talking to people
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.