[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could i get some help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>be fatty
>eating 1700 kcals every day
>eggs for breakfast
>chicken and potatoes/rice/pasta for dinner
>whey-80 for a meal in the evening
>been lifting for 4 months 3 days a week doing the starting strength program
>i have only gone down 17 kg and most of it was probably water
>i can't go below 129 now for some reason

can muscles gains really make me not get lighter on the weight scale?
>>
>>36940157
I forgot to say that i also eat a lot of greens and drink a lot of water ( as i should)
>>
>>36940157
Have you recalculated your TDEE as you've lost weight?
>>
>>36940157
lol i did the same as you since jan and I lost 20 lbs when i started from 162 to yesterday weight myself at 140.3 lbs. i have a a very similar diet to yours but I'm started to switch potatoes and rice to something different, like for example greek yogurt or something. time to go keto b r e h.
>>
>>36940170
I have not. I did so quickly now and i'm recommended to eat 2978 kcal's which is crazy... That can't be right.

>>36940179
Is that so? It feels like i'm doing something wrong, but i have been doing my macros carefully almost every day.

I'm gaining a lot of muscles tho, and i can already see big chest and shoulder gains even if i'm fat.
>>
>>36940157

a) not water weight, that would be 17 liters of water. strap 17 liter bottles to yourself to see what I mean

b)are your pants looser? you Fatty McFattersons like you its more usefull to measure pant size than pounds

c) work harder, bitch. if you're stalled, add 30minutes of running, 10 more sets, up your weights, set a goal, WORK HARDER IF YOU WANT RESULTS BITCH YOU WANT TO BE A MUTANT WOOOOORRRRKKKKKKKKKK

>one day you may
>>
>>36940233
I guess my pants are getting looser indeed but when it's going this slow and i can't see numbers it's hard to see progress.
I'm going up 5 kg on my lifts every week but i don't run. I don't want to fuck up my shoulders. I'm swimming sometimes, but i'm not as dedicated doing that.
>>
>>36940262
>my shoulders
i ment to say knees.

I'm tired i guess.
>>
>>36940157

So about 40 pounds in 4 months? That sounds about right, actually.
>>
>>36940157
That sounds like a normal rate of weight loss. If you are stalling for several weeks, then add some cardio on your rest days from SS
>>
>>36940479
Really ? That makes me really happy.

But i have really bee stalling for the past 3 weeks and i need to do something about it really.
>>
Good job OP

Muscle takes up 40% of the 'room' fat takes up and the more muscle mass the faster you can burn the remaining fat.

Scales are a poor indicator of your progress. Like the breh said before, are your pants getting looser? Do you use different holes on your belt?

Also, never replace a meal with a protein shake.

Keep it up, fatso.
>>
>>36940520
Thanks man.
I usually replace a meal with the shake because i eat a lot in the middle of the day and are just lacking proteins in the evening. I should probably restructure my eating schedule then. There was just some anons telling me that as long as you got the macros correct every day you were fine.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.