[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear diary... In the last 12 months I stopped lifting and gained
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: whore.png (660 KB, 539x700) Image search: [Google]
whore.png
660 KB, 539x700
Dear diary...

In the last 12 months I stopped lifting and gained over 13kg and I saw the way women treat me change from night to day.

Female coworkers stopped smiling at me, they're actually angry at me for existing and now talk sarcasticly when they used to be always flirting and calling me cute.

Even the clients are pissed off at me. I don't owe them anything but it's like they're angry at me for not being in shape anymore. I work as a cashier and many of those women grew an habit of always, with no exception, going to my counter just to talk to me and flirt.

The problem is I'm an autist and all this attention ended up wearing me out so I started eating more to ease the "anxiety" and became a baloon.

Women are shit. Their sympathy towards you contigent on how you look, not who you are "on the inside". Lesson learned. I always go out of my way to be nice to people independently of how they look and now I see beforehand what happens when a handsome 6'1 guy gains 13kg because he suffers from crippling depression.... My fat and my weakness made women REPULSED by me.
>>
Fuck 'em. Start lifting again, and when autism strikes just be an autist and post the conversations here.
>>
>>36939563
TLDR
Breaking news females are shallow
>>
>>36939563
did you get your testicles removed? why are you complaining that there's a top of the pyramid thats easy to go to. We are MEN we COMPETE get your test levels checked faggot , stop complaining and instead game the system
>>
>>36939563
Post a body pic
>>
>>36939563
>Dude it's women's fault lmao

Just end it already senpai
>>
I wouldn't exactly flirt with a female balloon anymore, but I wouldn't go out of my way to be a dick. Despite what people say you're appearance does matter.
>>
Don't be a bitch. Men do the same thing to women.
>>
>>36939563
You are right OP.
But I should add, its both ways you know?
I had a friend who was a skinny and pretty girl in college, a lot of my friends knew her too. as soon as she put on weight everybody started hating on her out of the blue (conversations went as in hey have you seen that girl now? yeah i hate her me too etc.). I also hated her for no reason. IDK why its the human condition i guess.
>>
>>36939563
The only thing that matters is height, face, and frame.
>>
>>36939585

You can rest assured I'm back on track, baby.

But now I see where the dudes who hate women come from.

Jesus Christ... I always assumed if I started getting fat women would be all over me asking me if there's something wrong and trying to help.

No. I'm supposed to be invicible or some shit. I quit a coke habit, started drinking heavily to compensate. Huge mistake that I'm addressing now. But damn...

This was eye-opening. 12 months all it took. Nothing else changed. Same job, same personality...

>>36939609
I don't have pics of my body. I wasn't ripped in the slightest, just average ottermode.

It's my facial aesthetics that did most of the work. But now I'm a fucking balloon. I look like a fish, I'm bloated....
>>
>>36939563
It's either that, or that you stopped lifting because of depression, and because of depression you think people treat you differently. Don't worry, OP, your female coworkers have always hated you.
>>
Your outward appearance reflects who you are on the inside. You let yourself go to shit because you got lazy. People see that. You can't blame them for not respecting someone who doesn't respect themselves. Also, depression fucks with your perspective. There's probably a bunch of people that are still nice to you, but you ignore them because they don't fit into your "everyone is shallow and hates me" view of the world.
>>
>>36939622
You're not doing it right.
Lmao at you GYMCELS. Don't you know girls only care for HEIGHT, FRAME, and FACE? You're busy out there eating BROCCOLI and CHICKEN every night and going to the gym three times a week while CHAD eats pizza and is still ripped throughout the year because of his GENETICS. He's pulling in PUSSY while you're busy getting your bench to 500lbs.

t. /r9k/ dyel
>>
>>36939651

Best post so far. Thanks.

You're right. I can't really blame them. I'm just surprised at the fact that not one asked me if there's something wrong.

You know when you don't see a woman for 6 months or so and when you meet her again she can't look you in the eyes?

It fucking sucks, man..... I thought those women were my "friends", as in they genuinelly cared about me.

They only cared because I was handsome? My life starts all over again now, with a new perspective.
>>
>BREAKING NEWS: WOMEN ONLY VALUE MEN'S ABILITY TO PROVIDE FOR THEM
>>
>>36939704
Don't let yourself get attached so easily, man. Clients and most coworkers, at best, are always just good acquaintances. You take for granted the amount of investment that goes into caring about someone. These people have themselves to worry about, their family, and friends they already have. They're not gonna risk investing in that guy that sells them whatever when they visit his store once every few weeks or months.
>>
>>36939563
Dude i would be pissed at you too if i saw someone get lazy and fat on me
>>
>>36939563

what you present on the outside is a reflection of the inside like, 70-75% of the time, for most people.

youre a mess, you present yourself as a mess.
dont get mad when treat you like trash, when thats how you look and behave.
>>
File: 1434625667015.jpg (307 KB, 752x955) Image search: [Google]
1434625667015.jpg
307 KB, 752x955
http://datingadvicefromagirl.com/the-peril-of-the-good-looking-man_12/#comment-2089
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.