[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you guys don't lift/roid for girls, then why are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Chad.jpg (81 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
81 KB, 500x750
If you guys don't lift/roid for girls, then why are you always talking about and posting pictures of them?

Right now, your oneitis is on FaceTime with Chad. He doesn't often pick up, but tonight he's in a good mood after hitting the ganja, so he decided to give the love of your life a few minutes in his presence. They talk for a while, your oneitis gazing into the webcam lens, her eyes shining a look she has never given to you, utterly entranced by Chad's face.
The conversation turns to you, and how you orbit her so much.

>Chad: Hahaah Ohh Fuuck. He actua-
>Her: Hahaha!stop! hahaha oh my g-
>Chad: He thinks you actually like him ba-
>Her: AHAHAHA CHAD STOP IT!
>Chad:Biiitch *laughs* it's funny! haha
>Her: *can't contain her laughter anymore* I.. I know ahaha.. I know *laughs uncontrollably*
>Chad: I mean seriously he thinks he has a chance Giggle
>Her: *laughs even more*
After five minutes they stop, still chuckling to themselves occasionally. She looks up, nervous but full of happiness :
>Oh Chad, I think I like you..."
>Chad:Whaaat hahaha. I mean you're cool and all but shiiiet.. Hahaaa
>Chad: *phone starts ringing* Yo I gotta go.. Was nice talking though *hits blunt*
Chad hangs up without waiting for a response

Your oneitis sits there, feeling a mixture of emotions. On one hand Chad has rejected her, but she's still relishing the moments she spent with him. Because to her, getting rejected by Chad is infinitely more valuable than being wined and dined by you.
>>
>>36936094
i'll take things that never happened for 500
>>
mommy i posted it again
>>
File: unimpressed pepe.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed pepe.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>36936094
stale pasta senpai
>>
>>36936094
Pasta is old
>>
>>36936094
Sadly this isn't true.
If anything I'm a chad.
>6"3 200 athletic, good college degree and alpha job
>probably chad to outsiders

my oneitis dates a SJW clone of the "You're a fucking white male meme".
It doesn't bother me that much, he seems like a nice guy I'm just jealous.
>>
>>36936094
I know it's pasta but try /r9k/
>>
That is great pasta. Thanks op
>>
>>36936313
But /r9k/ doesn't lift or roid.
>>
I want /r9k/ to leave
>>
Do you guys ever get the feeling that like these people are paid to post this stuff? Some psychological research company is paying someone to post this shit and make /fit/ even more female-phobic and homosexual then they already are?
>>
>>36937454
I wish i could get paid for shitposting.
>>
>>36936094
Only one problem

I'm 5'9, average face, muscular, and I can pull.
Also, that conversation you posted seems like something out of a TV show, people don't talk like that
>>
File: francisco.jpg (48 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
francisco.jpg
48 KB, 500x670
>>36936094
You seem to have clicked on the wrong board, robot.
>>>/r9k/
Also,
>Francisco
>chad
>>
File: leftpepe.jpg (8 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
leftpepe.jpg
8 KB, 243x250
>>36936094
Really need some new Chad pasta m8, this is getting stale. I know you can do butter
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.