[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does fit have a swole crew? If so tell members. Mine is: >Cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Does fit have a swole crew? If so tell members. Mine is:
>Cool light skin bro
>Swole af
>makes kali muscle memes
>cheats on his girl but otherwise is cool
>doesn't squat as much as he should
>loud and confident
>Inconsistent with gym time

>quiet blackbro
>has ups and downs of bring vocal
>lifts the most
>stutters and sucks at eye contact
>bad with women
>can be funny sometimes
>eats like a whale but it all becomes gains
>can be extroverted around the right people
>makes /fit/ and /tv/ memes
Guess which one is me.
>>
A few of my friends went national guard and one if them is pretty buff I guess. That's the extent of fitness in my circle of friends.
>>
File: 1383887835417.jpg (198 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1383887835417.jpg
198 KB, 612x612
>>36936036

Considering that the second one is me

When did you start lurking /fit/ you massive faggot
>>
What's the best way to get a swole crew? I wanna go out and smash sloots with my brahs.
>>
>>36936077
Shane?
I've been here for about 2 years after my body builder uncle taught my how to properly get swole.
>>
My brother lifts but he's basically a curl bro. The main person I talk to about fitness is a friend's mom who looks damn fine. Aside from these people I'm basically the only person who tries to be healthy in any way.
>>
>>36936117
I'd your town all whales and skellies anon.
>>
>>36936161
I live in the south so yeah, with a small minority actually being fit. I'm only barely making progress and I've received compliments about looking better, so that should give you an idea.
>>
>>36936098
Nope, I guess Shane is me from an alternate universe
>>
Come on wheres all the asthetics crews at. There seriously has to be a few.
>>
File: chef ramsay freezer.jpg (27 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
chef ramsay freezer.jpg
27 KB, 500x281
>>36936036
I used to have a swole crew (that I wouldn't fit in) back when I started lifting. I was being harrased by a flock of vultures known as PTs and then senpai came to take me under his experienced wings. My first ever senpai was this 40-something-year-old bodybuilder named Ben. His crew consisted of a middle-age swole af Mexican dude (forgot his name) and a Zyzz-bodied, yuppie Indian guy (Robin). I thought I only needed SS but Ben-senpai made me do his bb routine until I put on some lean mass. To think about it, he was adamant that diddylifts were only for men and women benefited nothing from it.
>senpai made me learn to squat with the Smolov method (10x10)
>senpai owns a prepped meal restaurant biz
>senpai is everything I want to be when I make it

I then came to Burgerland, only to gain 30lbs of fat and developed hypothyroidism.

I just want die.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.