[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aloe Vera Juice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Aloe-Vera-Juice.jpg (18 KB, 420x228) Image search: [Google]
Aloe-Vera-Juice.jpg
18 KB, 420x228
What's your opinion on aloe vera juice guys?
>>
it's definitely a thing

what do you want it to do? taste alright, kinda like soap
>>
>>36935474
I want to know if is really good for your body ?

Google tells me it is but I want other opinions.
>>
>>36935496
good in which way
>>
>>36935474
>taste alright, kinda like soap
Anon?
>>
http://jonbarron.org/article/super-saccharides-aloe-vera-immune-system
>>
>>36935525
As good as fat loss coffe or natty testosterone boster
>>
>>36935636
yeah it probably wont do any of that shit
>>
>>36935458
Delicious. I also eat raw aloe from my moms garden. It's pretty refreshing and I enjoy the sliminess.

>>36935474
I've had experience with bitter aloe too. It doesn't normally taste that way. Not sure what makes it different.
>>
Has a lot of vitamins and amino acids and it helps you to lose weight too.

Sounds too good to be true.
>>
>>36935525
same as water i guess.
>>
>>36935458
I'm not drinking shower gel, anon
>>
egyptians called it the plant of immortality. its an acient plant that has tons of uses and positive effects on the body

Fit only believes in steroids fatchicks and kreatin so u wont get any validation for these sorts of things here
>>
File: 1409288095705.jpg (81 KB, 720x542) Image search: [Google]
1409288095705.jpg
81 KB, 720x542
It's great for pimples and cuts.

The plant in general is just really really good.
>>
>>36935458
I rub it on my skin, its pretty soft now
>>
It's useful for skin problems (used externally) and nothing else. It's been aggressively marketed towards yoga moms and other gullible idiot as some kind of miracle cure-it-all, just like goji berries and chia seeds and kale and "detox teas" etc.

If you want to know if something works, look up the mechanisms of action. If there is no conclusive evidence of it having any real, scientifically proven benefits, but it's just vaguely claimed to be "good" in general, it's a scam and waste of money.
>>
>>36937515
ur retarded
>>
>>36935458
if you want manboobs go ahead, that shit raises estrogen in your body, its bene known for ages.
>>
>>36937369
>that DEDEDE
hngggh
>>
lol isn't aloe vera poisonous though? if ingested?
or was that just the plant itself?
>>
File: 1419594235265.jpg (29 KB, 399x582) Image search: [Google]
1419594235265.jpg
29 KB, 399x582
>>36937369
shipleys pls
>>
>>36937515
>>36938548
>ur retarded
no he's right
>>
I would not find it doubtful that it's good, my mom tripped over a deep fryer one night and had boiling oil go into her socks, she used aloe from the garden along with clean gause and has no scarring.

We have that same plant till it's a god send.
>>
Only works good with sunburns in my experiance, I havnt tried drinking/eating it though
>>
>>36937163
>primitive people revered this so it's good
>but /fit/ only believes in science fuck them
>>
>>36935458
I bought a bottle of aloe vera jelly and while it still has a lot of sugar i imagine it's pretty good for you
>>
>>36938735
>/fit/ only believes in broscience
>which is the opposite of science

Kill yourself, nigger.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.