[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QTDDTOT: Plz respond edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: 1399431897565.png (91 KB, 1081x579) Image search: [Google]
1399431897565.png
91 KB, 1081x579
Ok /fit/ I sprained my ankle 2 weeks ago today and I haven't been able to squat or deadlift in that time, but my ankle is now almost mobile enough to do both again.

How do I safely build myself back up?

My maxes were 360 and 425 before the injury.
>>
When calculating my TDEE, it says 'light exercise', 'moderate exercise', etc. I do about 7 hours of cycling a week, plus some other cardio about 2 hours a week (running, misc exercises at home like push ups etc.), but I don't lift (yeah). Should I mark low exercise still?
>>
How should I drink my water and milk, fit? Which do I prioritize? I get that you need a lot of water, but I also need milk because Im still sorta young and want dem strong bones.
>>
Reposting:

I've injured my arm while doing my bodyweight routine. Now I'm trying to figure out which exercise was responsible. The pain is coming from somewhere in between the lateral antibrachial muscles, the brachialis and the biceps.

It happened last tuesday and I took a break until yesterday. I thought it had healed up.. well, I was wrong.

Here is a list of the exercises (all bodyweight) I did that come into question. From most to least likely responsible for the injury (only a guess):

1. Slow negative pullup
This one hurt the most, I felt a sharp pain throughout the injured arm

2. Diamond pushup
This one also hurt quite a lot, but less than the negative

3. Chinups
They hurt a bit, but not much

4. Parallel dips
I've only started doing these recently and now I'm injured. Makes sense to blame them. But: I felt no pain while and after doing them

Also, I've been to a doctor and it's nothing serious. I just need to rest until it's healed.

How can I avoid injuring myself in the future? Does it even make sense to look for the exercise that caused this? Once I find it, should I stop doing it altogether?
>>
Hey /fit/, so I started getting serious about working out around the end of January. I started off doing machines and the other bullshit but have been doing brosplits for the last two months or so. Started SS today and I'm having a hard time finding my numbers. Is it also normal to feel uncomfortable with how little I'm doing in the gym on SS compared to what I was doing before?

TLDR: Should switching to SS after Brosplits feel like I'm doing less of a workout? At least in the beginning
>>
Am I supposed to measure the amount of chicken or any other food before cooking or before eating?
>>
>>36937074
If by measure you mean weigh: Sure, why not. Counting calories is a good habit.
>>
File: way.jpg (1004 KB, 3741x2490) Image search: [Google]
way.jpg
1004 KB, 3741x2490
if i have skinnyfat bitch tits (not so big) can i shred em with just a pushups?
>>
Does anyone make a good Preworkout that is STIM and Creatine free?
>>
Where do calories come in alcohol? I mean what's the process, how is the ingested liquid converted step by step into ATP?
>>
everytime I lower the weights when doing curls I get some ugly cracking between my shoulders
it happens almost everytime I do any pulling exercise
I've tried tensing and relaxing my back but it still cracks
It doesn't hurt but it's very uncomfortable

Any ideas what this could be or other ways to prevent it?
>>
>>36935391
Be conservative; if you're trying to gain weight use moderate, if you're trying to lose weight then use light

>>36935482
Preferably through your mouth

>>36935827
Use a compression bandage on your arm until it fully heals and don't push it. These types of injuries can come from using a straight bar on the bicep, where you're having to over-rotate the arm when your palms are faced towards you.

>>36936039
Weightlifting workouts don't need to take more than 30-45 minutes if the equipment is open

>>36937878
No, you need to lose fat.
>>
>>36937878
Gonna need fuckload of pushups m8
>>
would cardio help against being tired all the time and having a low energy level in general?
>>
Can you surpass your genetic limit with steroids
>>
>>36938044
Nvm, read up, enzymes in digestive system break it up into acetyl-CoA that feeds straight into Krebs cycle.
>>
File: 1459802530932.jpg (25 KB, 460x407) Image search: [Google]
1459802530932.jpg
25 KB, 460x407
I'm 10 times more comfortable using the trap bar instead of the barbell for deadlifts. I want to build my posterior chain, is the trap bar deadlift significantly worse at doing so? I'm dyel skinnyfat so if the difference isn't huge I'm not too worried.
>>
>>36938246
You can surpass your natty limit. I suppose everyone has a "genetic" limit where they will just die if they roid too much.

>>36936039
Wait until the numbers get higher... You'll be happy it is "less" work, and the intensity feels fucking glorious. I recently reverted back from a split routine to SL because I was missing the intensity of it kek
>>
>>36937878
No. You can target which place to lose fat from. Eat less, workout more, probably fix your posture and maybe work extra on chest, but that is only going to help significantly if you have underdeveloped muscles.
>>
File: HyLysa.jpg (224 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
HyLysa.jpg
224 KB, 720x960
hy noober
>>
Should I go "to failure" in every set? The last set of each exercise? The last set of the last exercise for that body part? Or never go to failure?
>>
>>36938313
I'm inclined to believe Rip when he says trap bar DL could be much worse than straight bar in terms of risk of injury. I very rarely see people using trap bar at all, but usually it looks very shaky. In normal DL your shins and thighs are the guides that lock the bar in proper, stable position. Using trapbar it's very easy to miss the center of gravity and cause imbalance.

The discomfort you're feeling using barbell is probably poor mobility, it's not going to fix itself, so just work on it instead of ignoring it.
>>
File: rambo-stallone-neck-snap.jpg (17 KB, 450x239) Image search: [Google]
rambo-stallone-neck-snap.jpg
17 KB, 450x239
I failed hard on my bench today - the bar landed on my neck. Swallowing is painfull now.

How long will pain last?
Where can I find (better) spotter?
>>
>>36938475
1. Go see a doctor
2. Spotter won't help you if you're retarded and use suicide grip, nobody has reflexes fast enough to catch a bar that suddenly drops
>>
>>36938498
Normal grip. I failed to keep the bar stable and it went the worst direction possible.
>>
>>36938111
i know how shit works bruh but just im still underweight and I dont think that losing fat is a good idea now 53kg/175cm | 116pounds/5'8
>>
File: 89.jpg (617 KB, 1888x1912) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
617 KB, 1888x1912
Does it look like I'm loosing weight?

Not sure, I've been eating right on 3 weeks now and going to the gym every night.

Scales say no but not sure if water weight
>>
File: today.jpg (65 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
today.jpg
65 KB, 720x960
>>36939173
>>
>>36937987
someone?
>>
I like deadlifting but really hate squatting.

Is it possible to hit a 4pl8 deadlift without doing any squats? I'm at 3pl8 now but I am stalling.
>>
>>36938475
1) go see a doctor while the option to.fix your crushed windpipe/esophagus is still an option
2) train with the same guy and ask them to keep their hands below the bar at all times
>>
>>36938388
Depends on what you are training for and what your program is. Only going to failure on the last set of your last exercise is the best option if you do not have any program details set in stone yet
>>
>>36935345
Could cardio be a reason to as why what used to get me bloated (4k+ cals @145ish 5'8) doesn't get me bloated anymore?
>>
>>36939219
I'm doing coolcicada's PPL and I'm after hypertrophy and strength.
>>
>>36938214
Yes absolutely. Cardiovascular health is just as important to your mental health as proper rest and nutrition
>>
>>36939187
Make your own
>>
>>36938069
That cracking noise is either the sound of sinovial fluid being squeezed out of your joints (like when you crack your knuckles) or the bones grinding against one another. The best fix is simply correcting any muscular imbalances, which in your case could be as simple as a weak rhomboids+rear delts. You may want to grab some joint support in the mean time however as a preventative measure
>>
What do you recommend for a good home gym?

I have a cheap rack that I squat and bench on, a treadmill and an ab-roller. I was thinking of picking up a power tower for pull ups and dips.

Is there something else that you'd recommend?

Also, I just recently got a foam roller, and I was wondering what are some good uses for it other than working out back muscles?
>>
>>36939334
a mirror to check ur gainz ;)
>>
File: 1453949217256.jpg (63 KB, 608x603) Image search: [Google]
1453949217256.jpg
63 KB, 608x603
>>36937987
You can make your own that will be higher quality and cheaper if you just buy the raw ingredients. Arginine powder, beta alanine, creatine, caffine anhydrous and glutamine can be bought in 1lb containers for about $10-20 ea. And those are the only important ingredients in any good preworkout. Add some zero calorie flavored water mix to taste and BOOM! You have a years supply of preworkout for the cost of 2 little tubs of whatever shit optimum is peddling this month
>>
>>36939380
Might do that but ditch the caffiene and creatine
>>
>>36939239
s-so lifting alone wont cure dem feels?
>>
>>36939380
>forgetting 1,3DMAA
do you even want a proper PWO m8
also
>glutamine
>arginine
rofl
>>
Maybe a dumbass question here but I figured I'd ask. If I intake all the water necessary for the day do I still need to keep drinking more? It's not that I mind drinking water but while I'm at work I usually obsess over getting 200oz down. So once I'm off work do I need to keep worrying so much?
>>
Lately conventional deadlifts have been causing me considerable ankle pain, to the extent that today i decided to switch to sumo.

What gives, why would that be happening? Squats don't bother me any, and i haven't sprained my ankle recently or anything...
>>
>>36940112
I drink when I'm thristy.
Works fine.
>>
>>36939182
>>36939173
three weeks isnt enough time dont give up
>>
i want to do HIIT sprints outside tomorrow. i dont know where to begin

how long do i sprint/walk for?
>>
>>36940112
If you are thirsty your body is telling you that you fucked up.

Water intake isn't an exact science, but try drink enough so that you piss clear a few times a day, certainly make sure you piss clear after you work out to ensure you have rehydrated.

IIRC that rec comes from Lylle Mcdonald, so google that name and water for more info.
>>
Depends on the exercises you deem important. For me:

>Squats
Rack / Barbell / Weights
>Deadlift
Rack / Barbell / Weights
>Bench
Rack / Barbell / Weights
>Row
Barbell / Weights
>OHP
Barbell / Weights
>Pullup
Barbell / Weights

For me those are core. Gravy on top of that is dumbells for side lat raise, one arm db row, gorilla press, db bench, lunges and one legged deadlifts.
>>
>>36939236
Try not going to absolute failure, I believe it can increase recovery time required, you are best to be just below that (do some googling to confirm).

In regards to coolcicadas PPL, be sure to schedule deloads every few weeks. That routine has no periodization and you will end up with overtraining problems sooner rather than later.
>>
>>36939173
>>36939182
keep it up, could just be the angle but you do look smaller, if only barely. but like that other anon said three weeks aint nothing, good luck and i love you
>>
File: pepe40.jpg (53 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
pepe40.jpg
53 KB, 500x598
Is there a way to prevent loose skin? i've seen people way heavier than me that slim down and look ok, and others that look like shit

I'm currently 292lbs down from 323, progress of 7 weeks of doing cutting at around 1500 to 1700 cals a day.

Do i slow down? is it skin genetics? i'm 6ft btw
>>
What's a good heart rate to aim for during cardio? I'm hitting 170-185, is that dangerous? Im a fatty tho
>>
What are some good back stretches? I injured myself 2 years ago and the doctors refuse an MRI so this is all I can do. Only problem is nothing's helping. PT made it worse, chiros ripped me off, doctors just prescribe me stuff. So I'm going to you, /fit/.
>>
File: 1427267702291.png (7 KB, 167x508) Image search: [Google]
1427267702291.png
7 KB, 167x508
So I'm on a cut and I have a few problems.

My first one is that I've noticed my diets has barely any vegetables. I've been trying to remedy this by snacking on bell peppers and celery with peanut butter, and the occasional salad or whatever. Can you guys some vegetables that make good snacks and easy ways to prepare them in bulk?

Second question. Like I said I'm on a cut (~1600 cals/day). However, I eat like 70% of my calories in the first hour I'm up. This usually isn't too bad on days like Saturday, Monday or Wednesday where I don't need to be awake until like noon, and I consider that 70% calories for my missed breakfast and lunch. However, some days I'm up at like 8am, and still eat a 900-1100 calorie breakfast. Obviously this is a big problem, and all I do for the rest of the day is try to drink water and eat a high protein meal at like 2pm. However, I slip a lot and end up eating another meal that's like 900 calories. Is there a way I can feel more full before eating? Does chugging like two glasses of water actually work?
>>
how do i stop being scared about bench pressing?
>>
>>36940741
If you plan on going down to a normal weight for your height, there's no way you're going to avoid loose skin.

Sadly, the surgery is average $15k as well, but you reap what you sow man
>>
how often can i do a relatively intensive ab workout? 5-6 superset exercises, 3-4 sets total
>>
File: 4568676.jpg (169 KB, 1119x779) Image search: [Google]
4568676.jpg
169 KB, 1119x779
How am I doing?

6 Months in. The dieting is starting to make me hate everything.
>>
1) What's a good weight and physique for someone who is 6'2? Any celebrity comparisons?

2)I don't want to squat due to always hurting my back, faggot i know, but my leg day consists of deadlift, leg press, leg curl, leg extensions and calf raise. Is it enough for sick quads?
>>
>>36942148
nah you dont need to have loose skin. Just do massive amounts of roids.
>>
>>36942300
are you trying to lose weight or did you start lifting?
>>
>>36935345
When you guys make your chicken breast + broccoli meals for the whole week, do you cook the chicken breasts yourself, or is there a place you can get them precooked?

Whats the best kind of chicken breasts to get?

what kind/brand do you get?

> (for cutting)
>>
File: classyraptor.jpg (88 KB, 500x659) Image search: [Google]
classyraptor.jpg
88 KB, 500x659
is it even worth trying to find my 1RM?

I only do sets of 10 reps and gradually increase my weight, but Ive never tried to get a one rep max with as much weight as I could.
>>
>>36943378
Get supermarket brand (I use thighs as fat helps me meat macros). Just salt, pepper and 30 mins in the oven.
>>
>>36943415
is it pretty easy to calculate calories with them? do they have that shit on the packages?

do you cook all of them at once?
>>
>>36943435
also, are you supposed to cook the broccoli?

what do?
>>
>>36943435
Just use something like myfitnesspal to calculate the calories.

I get 2kg frozen mixed veggies (peas, carrot and corn), 2kg chicken. I put the chicken in the oven for 30 mins (cut it up first), then portion it into 8 containers and pour veggies over and freeze it. I can warm it up with 5-6 mins in microwave.

Each one comes out to 500 or so calories. I have 2 a day which ensures I get a lot of protein and a lot of veggies daily.
>>
>>36943448
Buy it frozen, that way it cooks when you microwave it.
>>
How do fatties get so fat? I'm 67kg right now and bulking I am struggling to eat more than usual, how do you niggas do it? Also, what weight should i am before i can cut and see some progress
>>
>>36943469
>>36943480
thanks! now I can finally into cutting while having an actual meal plan
>>
>>36943486
My brother and girlfriend have shown me how.

He gorges on take away 2x a day, normally 3-4 thousand cals a hit. He puts on like 1kg of fat a week when going bad.

She puts sauce on everything, it doesn't matter what I cook her she will drown in in BBQ sauce, Hollandaise or similiar. She says it's because she is american lol.

>>36943502
np. That's how I cut. 2x those meals a day and 1x 1000 calorie dinner. Puts me on 2000 calories, if I'm not losing weight fast enough I just increase cardio.
>>
>>36943524
I guess you get used to it, i still haven't, hopefully soon
>>
>>36943555
>I guess you get used to it
Cutting? What's bothering you? If it's hunger, try drinking black coffee or green tea. The caffeine staves hunger. Also look into intermittent fasting, it's a trick to help you stick to a cut.
>>
File: ye olde timey :fit:.jpg (104 KB, 685x600) Image search: [Google]
ye olde timey :fit:.jpg
104 KB, 685x600
>>36935345
I have multiple questions:
> if a girl invites you to an edm festival (foam wonderland) does that mean she likes you?
> what does it mean if the girl invited you to stay in a hotel room with her and her brother that they rented for the festival?
> I noticed that she straightened her hair once and complimented her on it. If she keeps straightening her hair, is that a sign that she like me?
> if she constantly plays with her hair when we're talking,(almost like she's trying to bring attention to the fact that its straightened) is it a sign that she likes me?

pls respond Im an autisimo
>>
>>36943573
That block basically confirms you are over thinking it.
>>
>>36943572
Nope, i was talking about bulking familia, in response to your first answer lel
>>
File: photo-1-1.jpg (213 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
photo-1-1.jpg
213 KB, 640x640
>>36941184

stop eating shitty food! a single meal shouldn't be over 1000 calories! 400-500 calories max bruh

>drink black coffee (curbs appetite)
>drink lot of water (2-3 gallons a day)
>save your big meals at night before bed.

to address your question about vegetables, I like to get those steamer bags from the grocery store. they cost $1, they're low in calories, and they're easy to make.
>>
>>36943584
Try drinking calories if you are struggling to take them in. Look into making a big shake with milk/oats/whey/olive oil as a base. You can play with amounts to hit your calorie/carb/protein/fat (respectively) requirements.

In both the brother/gf cases. They consumed calorie dense food, which is also an option. It's easy to get 2000 calories from McDonalds compared to from chicken breast and broccoli. You could look into peanut butter, nuts, oils and avocado for example.
>>
>>36943581
I can't help it man

we're also gonna match what we're wearing for the festival
> tfw lifeguards so I have to cut to get from 15% to 10% bf
>>
>>36943601
>a single meal shouldn't be over 1000 calories
I love big meals. I'll commonly cook a nice big roast and devour it.
>>
>>36941283

>use machines
>use light weight
>have someone spot you
>>
>>36943612
If you like her make a move. It's that simple. Just be a man for 20 seconds, it may be one of the best things you do.

If it was easy fucking everyone would do it, that goes for lifting as well.
>>
>>36942148

depends on your goals, and what your body can handle...arnold did 30 minutes of abs after every workout, but he was a god at lifting
>>
>>36943622
I need validation, confirmation and, reassurance that she likes me, sue me

I have a problem with not being able to make a move unless I know a girl likes me
>>
>>36943616

can't do that when you're on a cut, and you especially can't do that when your cutoff is 1600 calories
>>
>>36943671
>can't do that when you're on a cut, and you especially can't do that when your cutoff is 1600 calories
I'm doing it on a cut right now.

Personally, if my cutoff was 1600 calories and I was a male I wouldn't be cutting.
>>
Arm has been painful every workout past few days. Should I go light or just not workout for a while?
>>
>>36939334
I DEPEND on foam roller for quads, hams, and glutes. doesn't always eliminate soreness for me, but I'm confident that it reduces it.
>>
>>36943705
Define the pain.
>>
>>36943710
It's not sharp but it's not doms. Feels like either a tendon or maybe the tricep but I'mt not sure. It gets painful when i lift and goes away shortly after the gym.
>>
>>36941184
>snacking veggies
large carrots. those are one of my favorite quick stops to hunger.
also get spinach if you haven't already.

for your breakfast problem, eat oats. it's the classic. if you need, add in some fruit or peanut butter. that should be, at most, about 250-350 calories. accompany that with black coffee or tea.
If oats don't make you want to not eat, I don't know what to tell you famalam
>>
>>36943742
I would take some time off and if it doesn't go away go to a doctor.

Best not to get medical advice from 4chan.
>>
>>36943573
would it be a bad idea to ask her friends if she likes me/ has said anything about me/ has a boyfriend/ etc?
>>
My top two abs are developed properly, while my lower four are lacking severely. I know that body fat plays a big factor in lower ab visibility, but the top row clearly sticks out comparatively. Are there lower-specific exercises to make up for this?
>>
How do i make my gf take gym more seriously?
>>
>>36944272

Afaik it's impossible to isolate parts but broscience says leg raises target the lower parts more. So switch to those just in case.
>>
Is doing 12 sets a day, 4 days a week, enough volume in a routine? After 6 sets a body part on a ppl day i dont have the energy to pump out anything more at a decent weight, yet i see routines on here that do 12 sets to 30 sets per bodypart. How the hell ?
>>
>>36943391
pls respond, I'm not even trying to bait
>>
>>36944651

Work capacity is something you build over time.

Also a lot of those sets probably aren't super high effort. Leg curls and tricep pushdowns don't take it out of you like benching and deadlifting would.
>>
>>36939496
No pre workout contains 1,3DMAA anymore.
>>
>>36944272
>>36944498
you can't isolate burning fat, but you can target specific muscles

you can target your lower abs, but you still won't be able to see them unless you lose fat
>>
>>36944484
Play on her insecurities.

>>36944663
Only if you want to know your 1RM.
>>
Yohimbine question! I've done a fair bit of research on when, how much, etc, but haven't been able to find any info on frequency. I've been lifting six days a week for a while, figured I'd change it to three days of lifting and three days of yohimbine + 1hr cardio if that's enough to see results. I was also contemplating keeping my lifting schedule, but just add the cardio before/after (time the Y appropriately), but that may well be too heavy. Could anyone give me any tips or point me in the way of a guide that answers my question? Thanks!
>>
>>36945159
You didn't ask a question.
>>
>>36945159
>>36945172
Oh, sorry, I was looking for information on frequency. So how many days a week should I take it? Would a 3/3 split work? Or would a higher frequency be better? And how would doing a double session of cardio and lifting work?
>>
>>36945206
You can take it daily without issue. The two timing problems with Yoh are:

>High intensity training
Stim + high heart rate = pop
>Food
Yoh + insulin = stubborn fat
>>
>>36945238
Hence why low intensity cardio is recommended, right? I was thinking an hour ... Reach about 8-10 km or so. Sound alright? Also, what's popping?

And yes, I'm aware of the insulin thing, which is why I figured I might not do it every day. I always work out first thing in the morning, but two hours with both lifting and cardio could be hard. That said, I'll probably give it a go. Pop the Y about halfway through lifting, giving it 30 min to get going before jumping on the mill. Will this kill me?
>>
>>36945283
>Hence why low intensity cardio is recommended, right? I was thinking an hour ... Reach about 8-10 km or so. Sound alright? Also, what's popping?
Sounds good. Popping is your heart dying.

Start slow and build up, you never know how stims will affect you. I couldn't even get through 1 day of ECA. I had to combine Caffeine 200mg with Yoh to really get it kicking, but it worked.
>>
>>36935345
Im going to the gym for the first time tomorrow
What do I wear/bring?
What should I expect?
>>
>>36945302
water/towel/book for notes
Wear flat shoes not runners (the padding for running is a no go for lifting as if it gives out you can roll your ankle). Just general cotton breathable clothes.

Have a set routine before hand, SL 5x5 is a good start.
>>
Went from 77 to 79,5kg in 2 weeks with 3k calories every day. It's my first ever bulk trying to fix skinnyfat, but im so scared of just gaining fat and turing back into the fatty i was. Is it normal to gain this much weight in 2,5 weeks?
>>
How do you recover or compensate from a cheat day/meal?
>>
>>36945320
you can swing water weight in opening 2 weeks. So you may be okay. If by the next 2 weeks you are still gaining at the same rate, start dialing the calories down 250 a week until you hit desired weight gain weight
>>
My gym is closed today due to a national holiday. I don't want to fuck up my routine however.
What are some home trainings I can do? I don't have a barbell
>>
File: 16-04-27-07-18-57-766_photo.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
16-04-27-07-18-57-766_photo.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
My mom is making this for dinner. If I have a smallish piece, how many calories can I assume are in it? Maybe 300?
>>
How comes when I drink a lot of water before I go to bed I wake up with that hangover/dehydrated taste in my mouth?
>>
File: bodyweight.jpg (137 KB, 736x1040) Image search: [Google]
bodyweight.jpg
137 KB, 736x1040
Can anyone recommend me a good body weight routine?
>>
>12 days into a cut
>10 pounds down
Am I cutting too fast, or were the first 5 or so pounds water weight? Don't want to kill all my gains.

>>36945813
https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
>>
File: 863321335.jpg (92 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
863321335.jpg
92 KB, 1060x404
OK, so my bench form has gone to shit. I tuck my scapulas in in the beginning, but in the end my left side goes up and the main contact point becomes the right shoulder. Is it because my left arm is weaker and the body is trying to compensate? What do?
>>
>>36945324
You don't. It just leads to a vicious cycle of undereating and binging. It happened. Move on.

>>36945360
One day makes zero difference in the grand scheme of things. Just pick up where you left.

>>36946254
Don't take the set beyond the point of technical breakdown. When you're still learning form, this is where your focus must be. You need to earn the right to begin pushing yourself. If you don't take time to practice good form first, then you'll mess up motor learning, and effectively screw up longterm progress.
>>
Anyone here deadlifting 3 or more times a week? If so what have your results been? Going to do an experiment with the next few months to try and focus on deadlift strength by doing it 3/4 times a week.
>>
>>36946426
I've done daily deadlifts occassionally. It works well, but you have to understand that you can't go heavy all the time. Most days I'll use a weight that is almost ridiculously light. But simply doing the movement will help facilitate neuromuscular adaptations and increase strength like that.
>>
>>36943618
thakn you, is there like a proper way to transition from machines to free weights? does the weight carry over or should i go smaller when i switch?
>>
>>36946468
Okay good to hear others have tried it. My plan is 4 days a week. Day 1 work up to 80% day 2 work up to 50%. Rest. Day 3 work up to 70% day 4 work up to 50%. We'll see how it goes a few weeks in.

What kind of gains, if any, did you see while doing this programming?
>>
>>36939190
just fucking squat you pussy
>>
>>36943435
just enter in x chicken breasts on my fitness pal. probably close enough
>>
Ive started eating Cashews a lot recently.

However, whenever I eat them I end up seeing them in my shit, exactly as they looked when I swallowed them (IF I chew them finer they are just finer when they come out).

Am I not digesting them properly? Does this mean Im not going to get any benefit from eating them?
>>
Lads 5 weeks lifting

45kg squat
80kg deadlift
40kg bench
30kg OHP
Started assisted chin ups and dips

Is this decent progress?
>>
>>36946582
>What kind of gains
Not very effective as far as hypertrophy goes, but your deadlifts will start feeling smooth as fuck and you'll gain a bunch of strength.

Look up the program Even Easier Strength
>>
I'm seeing claims on the internet saying 300 kettlebell swings burn 947 calories. This seems too high.

I completed the 300 swings today and feel somewhat fatigued, however.

How accurate is the 947 claim?
>>
>>36946724
>How accurate is the 947 claim?
Not accurate at all since is depends on a host of factors, namely:

1) your individual body size and composition

2) intensity of the exercise (weight used + effort)

3) individual efficiency (if you're used to doing swings, you won't be burning as much energy)

In conclusion, it's impossible to give a rule of how many calories it'd burn.
>>
as an ugly person, would trying to become as intimidating as possible end up making me more attractive? im not saying beauty aesthetics attractive, but like would being an intimidating man at least make more women attracted to me based on badassery or something? so for example just become a stronk mountain man to hide my shit face and crooked teeth
>>
>>36946772
I suspected it probably wasn't accurate. Thanks man
>>
>>36946668
Perfect, that's my goal. Thanks for your insight amigo. :D
>>
>>36946775
Maybe. But think about what kind of people are going to find you attractive... Instead, build muscle, get lean, get groomed, get fitting clothes, get a haircut that suits you. You'll be a lot more attractive.
>>
How much weight did you lose an hour when you were cutting?

I'm currently losing 6.6 grams an hour
>>
>>36943601
I wish they had mixes like this in Polish supermarkets, not just 1 veg
>>
>>36944900
Like what and how?
>>
>>36946101
Most of it is water, don't worry i sarted on a hard cut and was losing weight like you, nothing to worry about
>>
File: n8Dot4d.jpg (194 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
n8Dot4d.jpg
194 KB, 960x1200
Anyone ever tried mixing whey?
Bought some Weider and it is just too fucking sweet to drink. Right now I am thinking about mixing it with neutral whey but don't want to throw away 2 big tubes.
>>
File: serratus_crunch.jpg (53 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
serratus_crunch.jpg
53 KB, 736x414
How do I quickly heal my hip flexors? I think I injured it like 3 weeks ago and have been skipping squats since then. I've stretched my hips every time I get but I just can't seem to lose the tightness. Today I tried doing squats again but my hip flexor is just killing me on the way up. I barely did 3 repetitions. Any suggestions?

Another question: Can you do serratus crunches with bent knees? I have a pull-up bar but it's too low so I can't fully extend my legs when I'm hanging onto it.
>>
>>36947691
What's gonna happen? They eat each other?
>>
File: 747875626.jpg (125 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
747875626.jpg
125 KB, 640x640
>>36947734
Na, just still taste like shit - and then I would have 2 tubes that taste like shit.
>>
>>36947707

no clue on the hip flexor thingy, better answered by someone who knows his shit

on the serratus crunches: you can do them with bent knees BUT the moment arm is much shorter so the force is far weaker (-> more reps).
much like vertical and incline leg press
>>
>>36947745
Mix some in a bowl man. Try out some scoop ratios
>>
>>36947707
Have you tried foam rolling your flexors?
>>
>>36947778
My gym doesn't have any foam rollers. I guess I can look for them online. Shouldn't be too expensive, right?
>>
>>36947761
Thanks, I'll just do as many as I can.
>>
>>36947812
They're cheap as hell. You don't need no fancy dandy one it's just a tube.
>>
Assuming you get plenty of protein and more than enough micronutrients, is it safe to completely cut out both carbs and fat? That is, is it safe to stay in a state of ketosis for months, until you're at your desired BF?

If not, why not?
>>
How is this for someone coming from bodybuilding style programs that wants to add strength over the summer and into next year? My lifts are 175/255/315/335. H/L designate heavy/lighter sets.

Day A
3x5 Barbell Squat (H)
3x5 Standing Barbell OHP (H)
1x5 Deadlift (H)
3x8 Incline Bench (L)
3x8 Pullups (L)

Day B
3x5 Barbell Squat (H)
3x5 Barbell Bench (H)
3x5 Rows (H)
3x8 Dips (L)
3x8 Chinups (L)
>>
>>36947894
That's absolutely wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketosis
>>
>>36947911
Learn somethin new everyday
>>
>>36947840
Yeah, I just found some in the 10-15 bucks range. Thanks, I'll try it out.
>>
>>36936039
Add accessories then. Extra arm work like triceps extensions and curls won't cause too much overall fatigue. Chin ups are specifically mentioned in the book as well. Even ab work and stuff like heavy shrugs are OK.

By the way, there is a reason most novice programs involve heavy barbell rows. I would suggest programming them in for shoulder health.
>>
>>36946658
Happens to me too. I snack on cashews all day at work.

Cashews are the thing that I use to push my calories over maintenance and I'm gaining weight pretty quickly so it must be working. I'm pretty meticulous with my calorie counting. Probably just ignore it.
>>
do you ever poop so hard you forget to pee and then you have to go back a second time just to pee
>>
>>36947880
How exactly do you plan on cutting out fat and carbs entirely?

And no. You need some fat. There are fats your body cannot synthesize. These play a role in your immune system amongst other things.

There's a lot of conflicting dietary advice regarding carbs so I'm not too sure what the prevailing opinion is but I'd be willing to guess a low carb diet is significantly better than a no carb diet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv2eCXisoLY

Should I deload and focus more on perfect more + speed or add 2,5kg more in next workout?

Form is already breaking down and speed isn´t really that good as you can see.
>>
I'm just reading the wiki after lurking a bit. It suggests SS, but judging from how everyone reacts to it in here, does that mean I should avoid that?
>>
>>36948181
No. It's a good, basic program that will get you used to the compound movements that are the center of any decent weightlifting routine. SL5x5 is also good for this.
>>
>>36948167
>How exactly do you plan on cutting out fat and carbs entirely?

Writing completely was a mistake.

http://www.holisticmd.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/ProteinSparingModifiedFast.pdf

>And no. You need some fat.

Like what? Obviously I take fish oil supplements.
>>
>>36948176
Can't watch the vid because I'm at work but if your form is breaking down you should do a slight deload and work on your form.
>>
What's the best exercise to train delts and preferably not much else?
>>
>>36948246
Alpha-linolenic acid (omega 3, though is unlikely to be included in your supplement, found in flax, chia, soya etc) and linolenic acid (omega 6, nuts, seeds, vegetable oils).
>>
>>36948314

THE PRESS
>>
>>36948225
tis, just remember not to do it for too long. id say 4-5 months are usually enough (or just do it until you start stalling hard)
>>
I can't stop working my arms every workout. Is there any downsides to this?
>>
File: hawt.jpg (167 KB, 671x1000) Image search: [Google]
hawt.jpg
167 KB, 671x1000
how big do I have to be to join Gold's gym. Currently 5'11" 176 lb. 10% bf
>>
Should I calculate my macros based on lean body weight or overall body weight?
>>
>>36948389
What kind of press?
>>
File: 1461634903625.jpg (48 KB, 960x533) Image search: [Google]
1461634903625.jpg
48 KB, 960x533
>>36948612

THE Press
>>
>>36946662
TELL ME NOW REEEE
>>
>>36948634
desu it depends on your height and weight senpai
>>
>>36948608
plz respond
>>
>>36948634
It's fine. Not good but not bad either. No offense but you're still quite weak. Keep it up though. We're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 748.jpg (15 KB, 459x297) Image search: [Google]
748.jpg
15 KB, 459x297
Any critique for a beginner bodyweight/no gym program? Pic related.

I'm 6'1'' 170lbs ~15% bf. I have a pull-up bar, 10/20lb dumbells and a stationary bike machine in my place.

Day 1 Pull
Chin ups x F (Can usually only do one with good form)
Chin ups descending x F
Dead bar hang ~ 1minx2 (loaded shoulders)
Bent over rows 20lb dumbells 20x2
Dumbell curls 20lb 15x2

Day 2 Push
Push ups 20x3
Lateral raises 10lb 10x2
Plank 45secx2
Leg raises 15x2
(I probably need more things for this day)

Day 3 Legs
1km on bike as fast as possible
Squats 25x2
Back bridge 2minx2 (I can feel this hitting my hamstring and glutes but otherwise can't think of a good exercise for them)
1 legged squats 5x3 (I use the stairs to facilitate this because I don't have balance to go down on one leg)
calf raises 15x2

Day 4 Rest/Repeat
>>
>>36948735
No point splitting that up into a push/pull/legs split. You can do it all in one go, several times a week.
>>
ppl twice then rest or ppl then rest. which do you guys do?
>>
>>36948893
It depends on the fucking setup. Two hundred maximal singles in the deadlift following by a marathon and a roundhouse kick to the face requires more rest than 2 sets of cable curls.

How come nobody seems to understand this OBVIOUS fucking fact?
>>
>>36948930
You can prove anything with facts.
>>
I have patellar tendinitis from sportsing when i was younger, yet rippletitties wants me to squat every minute of every day.

I replaced my Wednesday squats with rehabilitation work. Eccentric bodyweight squats, foam rolling and the hamstring leg bend machine.

I still squat Monday and Friday, and all the other lifts are as per practical programming.

What else helps?
>>
My life is falling apart /fit/, I just want to make it but I don't even know if it's possible anymore
>low test
>bad case of OCD
>constantly fatigued
>stopped doing all my hobbies
>get nervous to the point of tremors and stuttering around people
>no appetite, losing strength and weight
It feels almost hopeless. Is it over for me or am I just in a dark place?
>>
>>36949066
I got it too.
Slow eccentric bodyweight single leg squats on a decline are GOAT for patellar tendinitis.

Hamstrings curl machine just made it hurt more for me.
Stiff-legged deadlifts (like Candito does them) are great.

Don't let your knees collapse on squats, keep them tracking over the feet.
Don't turn the squats into good mornings; strong quads help with tendinitis.
>>
>>36949066
If you want to rehab your knee, you should be doing eccentric-only quad exercises every day, while at the same time avoiding any activities that aggravates the pain. Obviously you don't begin a program that revolves around high frequent, heavy squatting when you have a knee injury.

>>36949203
Several symptoms of depression. See a professional, it's no joke.
>>
>>36949203
Dark place, get help.
>>
What does 1pl8 mean? Yes I'm a complete newfag to lifting
>>
>>36949414
one plate (20 kg) on each side of the bar. The bar itself is 20 kg. so 1plate is 20+20+20 = 60 kg
>>
>>36949425
What does the 8 refer to?
>>
Reposting bcs didn't get an answer last night:

I'm planning to switch program from SS which I've been doing for 4-5 months in about 4 weeks when I move, I'll have 2 months of gym at my summer job before the break so I don't give a shit about strength in those 2 months, I just want some aesthetic gains.

What program do you recommend? Does 5/3/1 sound good?
>>
Is there any good beginner routine like SS but focused more on upper body? I have really wide hips so I really don't won't them to get any bigger. I need a good routine to put a lot of upper body mass and strength. Or maybe should I just squat, let's say once a week and add some chin-ups/rows instead?
>>
>>36949510
pl8 -> pl(eight) -> plate
>>
>>36949599
Oh God I'm retarded amn't I?
>>
>>36949612
>amn't I?
yeah
>>
>>36949665
>amn't
Perfectly correct here, enjoy your aren'ts you Yankie Doodle fucks
>>
File: 1450563521313.jpg (122 KB, 850x528) Image search: [Google]
1450563521313.jpg
122 KB, 850x528
I'm doing 5x5 and I'm having real trouble progressing on my OHP. I've pretty much plateaued at the baseline weight. Should I do some volume training to gain muscle if I can't make any gains in the future?

Also, will watching gay porn instead of straight porn affect my testosterone levels in any way?
>>
>>36949203
bro pls seek help it may be the only way to make it, it was for me when i was in similar shoes
>>
>>36938388
Unless you're on gear I would say only go to failure on the last exercise for each body part.

But it depends on what program you're running. For example 5/3/1 you go to failure only on the last workset on your big exercise. Rest is babby weight with "1-2 reps left in the tank"
>>
I tend to fall forward when I rise during my squats. My guess is that this is due to my quads being weaker than my hamstrings (and lower back?) and that I should do more leg extensions. How correct may I be?
>>
>>36938622
>not up
It's like you don't even know how to cheat gravity
>>
>>36949919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeqEWLvtZJw
>>
>>36949773
>baseline weight
Do you mean the only the bar. I don't know how you want to get volume training if you can't even lift that. You could get a women's bar, if your gym has one. You'll recognize it when you see one. They're about 1/4 shorter than a normal bar and around 35lbs, that's about 80% of a normal bar's weight so it's perfect for volume training. Just do 12-18 reps and 3 sets. Don't worry. Most stories I read about 5x5 involved plateauing on the OHP, so it's nothing unusual but if it's really just the bar I'd worry a little.

>Also, will watching gay porn instead of straight porn affect my testosterone levels in any way?
Nigga, the kind of porn you watch makes no fucking difference whatsoever. Getting off, raises your testosterone levels as long as you don't go completely overboard and fap 10 times a day.

Godspeed you flying faggot.
>>
>>36950156
Yes I mean only the bar. I've only been able to add 5.5 ibs so far. Is it just my form or something?
>>
>>36949302
>heavy squats
DW I'm weak as fuck.
They're not heavy. Kek.

Besides, squatting is a rehabilitation exercise.

Any other programmes you'd recommend? Squats are literally my favourite lift unfortunately.

>>36948930
Thanks senpai.
>>
Do I still have to eat above my tdee even on the days I don't go to the gym
>>
Right wrist hurts when lifting weights, seems better after 3 days rest although not perfect, should I wait a whole week to heal up?
>>
>>36950305
Protein synthesis lasts for up to 48h so I alwaya make sure to eat enough on the rest day
>>
>>36950318
Yes.
Or even more, if it returns even a bit.
Ignoring initially minor wrist pain forced me to get 3 month lifting break, so watch out bro.
>>
>>36950209
Could be your form. Make sure the bar travels in an upward way, not forward not back. You should feel it in your shoulders and traps mostly. This dude's always a good bet to learn proper form: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wol7Hko8RhY
>>
>>36935482
Milk won't help your bones, that's a mother meme.
Drink water, and drink milk whenever.
>>
>>36950318
Depends on what is causing the wrist pain.
Give it a few more days, and then consider getting wrist wraps.
>>
for going from machine to free weights, does the weight transfer over or should i go lower?
>>
>>36950559
Depending on the machine, the weight is much, much lower.

Just find out what weight will work for you.
>>
>>36950138
Great stuff, ty.
>>
>>36949063
lel
>>
>>36950586
alright. is there like a normal bench press weight for beginners?
>>
When do you guys look the leanest (in the day)?

It seems a lot of people look leanest in the morning but I look best right before I go to bed. It's like my body sheds lbs of water weight and bloat throughout the day and I look completely different at night
>>
How is this progress after 3 months?
Bench: 20kg x 6 >> 65 kg x 6
Deadlift: 40kg x 6 >> 100kg x 6
Squat: 40kg x 6 >> 80kg x 6
OHP: 20kg x 6 >> 40kg x 6
6'1
Pls respond
>>
>>36950682
Nope.
Start out light, possibly something like 25lbs on each side, depending on your strength.
You'll have to play around for a while.

>>36950755
I look the leanest when I wake up, but if I stay up a few hours past when I should sleep, my veins pop the fuck out.
>>
>>36950865
thanks anonito
>>
>>36950772
Breddy good. How much you weigh now?
>>
>>36947899
Pls respond.
>>
I pulled my abductor muscle doing some turning kicks earlier (I warmed up with cycling 22k)
Should I skip squats for the rest of the week? Was my injury preventable with stretching?
>>
>>36939173
>>36939182

Tbh not really, but three weeks is not enough to see a noticeable difference anyway.
I lost 14 kgs in 4 months just by eating less (am already active). Keep at it,
>>
>read deadlifts are for your legs, specifically hams
>do them on my leg day
>feel it a little in my hams, but mostly in my back

Am I doing them right? Is it mostly a back exercise or a leg exercise?
>>
>>36951695
>Am I doing them right? Is it mostly a back exercise or a leg exercise?

It's a compound exercise, like the squat.
It uses both, and more.
Don't take advice from that website, and go to EXRX when you need to figure out what an exercise uses.
>>
>>36951139
Was at 68kg now I'm at 73kg
>>
>>36951695
take a video and post it up
>>
>>36951514
>I warmed up with cycling 22k
>warmed up
>22k
>>
I have a few questions, I just start lifting approximately 3 weeks ago.

>1.
I'm doing SS, but there's only one gym I can get to where I live and it doesn't have a squat rack. It has a smith machine so i've been doing smith machine squats. I know they're worse than normal squats since they don't build your stabilizer muscles, but is there an approximate scale to tell what my normal squat would be based on my smith squat? I just hit 2pl8 on my smith squat for reference.

>2.
Is symmetricstrength.com a good place to see how well i'm progressing? It says "novice" is usually about 3 months in but i'm at low novice already 3 weeks in. I was in JROTC in high school but that's literally all the exercise i've done in my life until now.

>3
Last week I hurt my shoulder during my bench press. It doesn't hurt too bad actually doing the bench but it really hurts when I go to rerack the bar. Any idea what muscle that would be and if I should keep going? I lowered the weight and it doesn't hurt at the weight i'm doing but my bench is my weakest lift so I really want it to improve.
>>
does holding a barbel in a deadlift/any position do anything for strength/size gains for x amount of time?
>>
>>36951967
I guess I pushed myself too much with the cycling then?
>>
Unable to cook food at home today, what has a lot of brotein that I can buy at the supermarket and eat straight away?
>>
>>36952026

I don't know of any sort of scale between smith and normal squat

Symmetric Strength is a good site to show your progression and current lifts. It judges your lifts in relation to your weight and while you may be progressing it'll take a while to increase from section to section on it.

Your form may be off while benching, you could be benching too high and using your shoulder. But, if your form is good it's most likely your Anterior Delt. Also if too high of weight is hurting you stay lower for a while
>>
Does anyone have that picture of that chick with the huge legs wearing the black dress with the long slits on the sides?
>>
Has anyone had experience with getting rid of cellulite? I'm a former couch potato starting to get in shape and I've got a little bit of it on my butt and the back of my thighs. Would like to have nice gloots for the sloots at some point
>>
When I deadlift I feel a soft burning pain in my inner forearm, and if I touch it even slightly it's more intense. Why might this be? Am I at risk of injury if I don't alternate my hands each time?
I lift close to 2pl8 mixed grip, it's the forearm with the palm facing to me.
>>
I don't understand how to motivate myself to work out or diet habitually, could someone please explain. (I think I might be retarded.)
>>
What's the best way to deal with imbalances?

My lats are uneven, even though probably noticeable to only me, it drives me crazy
>>
>>36951695
deads are on your lower back, glutes, and hams.
you're going to feel it most on your spinal erectors because that's part of what it hits, and you have the longest time under tension on that.
it's still doing hams and glutes, even if you don't overtly feel them when you're doing deads. I have the same thing happen to me.
>>36952224
it looks pretty good, though you might want to drop the tricep accessories. I do a setup very similar to it, and between bench, OHP, and dumbbell press I got plenty of work on tris
if you can, you might also want to switch to pullups instead of pulldown, but overall it's a coherent U/L routine.
>>
My left knee feels tight after doing squats, and I can feel it trying to stay straight when I'm walking. Am I going to snap city? Already been there once before, so I don't want to return.
>>
I haven't lifted for about a year. Is there any new amazing information that has changed the face of lifting since I left. Supplements? Routines? Miscellaneous real-life shitpostings.
>>
>>36952475
Same with me, I noticed I was twisting a little in lat pulldown though, so maybe try to think about that?

>>36952495
Check your stance, Sometimes one of my feet is a little forward and that can leave me with a tighter knee
>>
>>36939187
L citrulline desu

NO precursor. Most other preworkout stuff will have stims
>>
Why is 5/3/1 considered an intermediate program? Does it not cater to noobgains like /fit/'s suggested beginner programs? I've never done any other real program besides a brosplit, and I'm starting up again after a long hiatus. Is there any reason that 5/3/1 would be a bad choice over another program?
>>
I skipped straight to week 4 of C25k, and like at the very end of the run I felt like I pulled my groin or something.
But now it almost feels like my dick and balls are what are causing the pain.
Is this a symptom of a groin strain? Or is something else afoot?
Lifting my knees or squeezing my legs together causes the pain, like a regular groin strain, but it feels like the pain is localized to my genitals
>>
I'm gonna be slow bulking for a year from today.

Is there anything I need to know? Like the maximum weight I should be gaining each week/month? What sort of macros I should be aiming for?

I'm doing Layne Nortons PHAT routine if it's relevant.
>>
I farted in the gym, but it wasn't a really raunchy fart, just like a balloon popping. Now I'm embarrassed to go again cause I know people heard. What do?
>>
1. Are those otter mode routines legit? Can you post legit ones, Ive been doing ICF modified .But stopped because I'm lazy and wasn't losing weight. Now I went from 210lbs to 205lbs with myfitnesspal (calorie tracking app). 6'0

Can't even do one pullup or dip, only five pushups, I'm 19 btw

2. What is the website called where you can see pics of other people and their bodyfat percentage? So you can estimate your own
>>
>>36953172
bump before beddy byes
>>
When I'm doing cable front raises my left shoulder does something that feels like a small pop during the lift, if I put my hand over it, it feels like someone strumming a guitar almost. Any fixes?
>>
>>36953198
Everybody has fartes before
Man up and don't care, you're not gonna stop going because of a stupid fart,.you are more than that
Whatever..
>>
what should I do after Strong Lifts
or does it depend on what I want
>>
>>36953969
Do SS, GSLP or anything else because SL is shit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.