[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that low bar squat is a meme that manlets use to stroke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: niggers.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
Reminder that low bar squat is a meme that manlets use to stroke their ego and is completely pointless if you have diddlies in your regiment.
>>
low bar got rid of my terrible back pain i had after every set of squatting high-bar.
it's a given that that's just because my form was shit in some way, but if low-bar means i don't even have to think about it, i'll do low bar. it's not like i'm competing.
>>
>regiment
>>
>>36935320

>Posts a picture about a guy that argues the differences don't matter
>>
File: 1443167553715.jpg (83 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1443167553715.jpg
83 KB, 780x720
>>36935320

Reminder that Alan changed his opinion on this whole meme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbygCMbwD40
>>
>>36935320
>if you have diddlies
I don't, so I will keep on getting mires from all the normies with my 3pl8 lowbar squat.
Umad?
>>
>>36935511
what are you doing for your quads though
>>
The torso in the lowbar pic is higly exaggerated. Lowbar feels a lot better than hi bar even though I do both
>>
>>36935582

Yes, his lowbar form was pretty atrocious back then. It's gotten better though >>36935481
>>
>>36935320
reminder that it doesn't matter as long as you're squatting
>>
File: go be tall somewhere else.png (560 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
go be tall somewhere else.png
560 KB, 800x430
>>36935320
get your uneducated ass outta here
>>
>>36935581
>squats
>what are you doing for your quads
Pls be bait
>>
>>36935598
A weak trap telling thrall how to squat. K. That bar is over mid foot. The amount of lean is dependent on your limb proportions.
>>
>>36935674
>oh, my form? It is not hideously incorrect. In fact, it mimics that of Alan Thrall from an old YouTube video he did. It's all about proportion you see, that's why I quarter squat.
>>
File: wat.jpg (22 KB, 323x496) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
22 KB, 323x496
lowbar squats & juicyYyYy
>>
>>36935730
Nice meme text. Show me where thrall quarter squats. Also I go below parallel but good try buddy.
>>
File: lmao snatch.jpg (66 KB, 422x571) Image search: [Google]
lmao snatch.jpg
66 KB, 422x571
>>36935674

I'm not telling him how to squat, just pointing out his lowbar used to be atrocious but now is pretty good.

His snatch is still pretty atrocious though, so hopefully he's working on that.
>>
>>36936132
Yeah though he did just get into oly stuff. But that bar is out pretty far.
>>
>>36935320
Why is his low bar squat so high? I get that it's used in powerlifting meets where the goal is to achiegve as little depth as you can get away with, but wouldn't you want to go ATG in normal training?
>>
>>36936132
What the fuck. Nigga needs to drop that weight down. That was my problem when I started Oly years ago. I could DL around 4 plate so I thought I should be able to easily C+J or Snatch 100kg. Couldn't do it without looking retarded. Had to start from 40kg even though it felt so light.
>>
>>36936203

See >>36935598
>>
>>36935581
not that guy, but I alternate low-bar with front squats on deadlift days. so far it is working, quads are better and my back feels better than when I was doing high-bar 3/week
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.