[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm finding cutting difficult
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: david.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
david.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>Drink orange juice, 25% of allowance gone
>Eat a sausage roll, there's another 20%

I hate this so much
>>
>>36935223

That was worded pretty weirdly, I mean calorific allowance for the day
>>
>don't drink orange juice
>don't eat sausage roll
>have 45% of allowance to use on something else

well that was hard
learn to say "no, i don't need that"
>>
>>36935223
>Don't drink juice
>Don't drink soda
>Don't eat ice cream
>Don't eat breakfast sausages
Eat more chicken & vegetables
>>
>>36935223
veggies
lean meats
drink exclusively water

it ain't easy but it's simple
>>
>>36935253
>>36935249

The problem is I don't really like vegetables. Carrots are reasonable and I like things like onions and leeks if those count but in general I just can't tolerate them enough to just eat vegetables and nothing else.
>>
>>36935308
> whining that you don't like the food that will make your cut easier

not gonna make it
>>
>>36935308
Look at this fucking autist. This is one of the people that give you fitness tips on this board.
>>
>>36935333

It's easy to say that lord trippington but if I hate the food I'm eating then I will become resentful of the diet and my resolve will crumble like the flanks of a Carthaginian army.
>>
This is why you don't get fat in the first place.

Dig deep and get through this cut, pretend like you're in jail and you have no other choice for food. Once you're finally lean, STAY LEAN. Anytime you think about eating shit, remember what it's like to have to lose the fat again.
>>
>>36935380

You really have a future in this field if you can diagnose autism in a single sentence.
>>
>>36935245
>>36935249
>>36935253
/thread
>>
>>36935223
>eating for pleasure
never gonna make it
>>
>>36935223
>Look up sausage roll.

I'm guessing that was invented in the south or WV or something. That piece of food screams white trash, or nigger food.
>>
>>36935223
Eat more satiating foods (chicken breast, fruit, cottage cheese, oats) veggies with every meal

Take Ephedrine and Caffeine (consult doctor to make sure you don't have any underlying heart conditions or high BP and HR)

Download episodes and movies to your phone and watch them while on the treadmill instead of sitting down.

Half a glass of water before and after every meal
>>
>>36935427
Its British junk food/snack, also look up scotch egg. Both are really nice.
>>
Try keto, be active, and get a grip. My kid eats vegetables, so can you
>>
>>36935486
>Try keto
don't try keto, it's only useful if you're epileptic
>>
>>36935427
You're thinking of pepperoni rolls, my man. Delicious.
>>
>>36935510

Absolutely not true.
>>
>>36935308
>The problem is I don't really like vegetables.

that is a problem. i have a very different problem in that i can't hunt you down and slap your bitch tits, you pathetic faggot. learn to like your greens or you're going to end up eating junk instead and you will always be a porker

>>36935404
you're replying to obvious bait on 4chan, that's a pretty strong indicator of autism right there
>>
>>36935567
>Absolutely not true
absolutely true. keto has no benefits for losing weight. it's the caloric deficit that causes weight loss, not cutting out carbohydrates which are the brains preferred and best fuel
>>
>>36935427

It's british not negroid
>>
>>36935579

The thing is I don't even eat junk, all my food is homemade proper food, I've just eaten too much and it's slowly built up over a decade.

I'm not obese, I just need to lose a bit. If I was 300 pounds and about to die of a heart attack then I'd be more open to suffering food I don't like.
>>
>>36935750
Fuck off, fatty
>>
>>36935804
this. exercise some discipline OP and make better choices
>>
>>36935308
Okay? I'm on a clean bulk and i hate eating one cup of rice everyday and eggs every fucking morning.

>thinking you're supposed to like food.

It's energy and fuel. Eating isn't supposed to be fun.
>>
>>36935750
Buy a food scale for 10 bucks and measure everything.
>>
>>36935394
You've just conditioned yourself to eating processed junk for so many years that eating anything that isn't loaded with corn syrup and sugar makes you recoil. You have to force yourself to eat healthy foods for the first few weeks but eventually your body will reset to the way it should be. I gave up soda, used to drink 2 cans a day. At first water tasted bland and unsatisfying. Now I drink a gallon a day and I can't finish a single can of soda because it gives me a headache. This is a lifestyle change OP, you didn't get this way overnight and you won't switch back overnight either.
>>
>>36935890
This anon knows what's up.
>>
>>36935308

broccoli, cabbage, spinach, get used to it fatty
>>
>>36935223

Stop thinking of food as something to be enjoyed. Sure enjoying food is great but look at yourself, you're morbidly obese and you're complaining on a Mexican cockfighting forum about "b-but I don't like vegetables". You've done enough enjoying.

Brotip: think of food as fuel. Everything you eat is worth something (macros,micros). Would you rather fill your car's gas tank with greasy Paki 84 octane gas or fill your tank with genuine Aryan 98 octane.
>>
>>36935308
stop being a child.
>>
try cutting to 10% without drugs

then you'll know suffering
>>
>>36935223
just dont eat those things op
>>
>>36935223
fat tears, the thread

stay fat you fucking loser and whine more

just know I will always be laughing at you for being fat and everyone else will too, even if its just behind your back

fucking fatass haha kill yourself and get off /fit/
>>
>>36935223
Eat veggies, they fill you up easily with all of that fiber. There's a reason all the vegans you see on the street are skinny hipsters, just make sure you're eating enough protein too.
>>
File: 1459298992495.png (79 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1459298992495.png
79 KB, 250x238
>>36935308
you will never be /fit/
>>
>>36935223
lol oj=150cals
sausage roll=300
if youre only eating 1000 cals youre a retard
get off your starvation diet
also
oj is basically pop with a little vit. c
sausage roll is pure shit
eat healthy lean protein and veg
high starch will fill you up and protein is an appetite suppressor
>>
>>36935584
this
keto's gives a very small weight loss advantage compared to conventional split-cuts, and is a fucking miserable experience
>>
>>36935308
You're eating for energy and health. Not for your fucking enjoyment and depression, faggot.
Get out of this mindset that food is a treat. Until you change your pallet you should spit out any foods you "enjoy."
>>
>>36935223
black, nasty ass coffee curb my appetite. I also drink soy milk (for my gyno) and the entire 1 Qt container is less than a big Mac (400 something calories)
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.