[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else look good in the morning but have a gut after eating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 240x232
Anyone else look good in the morning but have a gut after eating?
>>
>>36934390
wheat belly/thread
>>
iktfb
>>
>>36934400
you can't thread your own post
>>
>>36934390
Eat small meals several times a day instead of a few big ones. I get the same if my meal is more than 350 ml. Strenghtening your diaphram will help. Work your abs, m8.
>>
>>36934400
you gonna have to explain this to us
>>
>>36934611
Wheat makes you bloated if you eat a lot of it so it gives you a gut. Hence why if you drink beer you get a beer gut, all the wheat content.
>>
>>36934628
b8y b8y b8 m8
>>
eat smaller meals and youll digest faster and bloat wont occur

t. has done IF and 10 tiny meals a day
t. bloated as fuck on IF after eating
t. never bloated on 10 tiny meals a day
>>
>>36934628
You ain't exactly explaining shit. You are saying wheat gives you a belly and i am asking you to explain it. Now can you explain to me how wheat gives you a belly/bloats you? And don't respond with telling me what you just told me again because i understood that from your first post. Thanks
>>
eat fiber and some pro biotics so your stomach doesn't get bloated like a fat shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.