[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today I was in a rush and accidently bought full fat milk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: costanza-chrissy-image.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
costanza-chrissy-image.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
So today I was in a rush and accidently bought full fat milk and 10 percent fat turkish yogurt , are those completly bad ? is there anything I can do except throwing them away ? ( I'm a poor fag and I don't have the receipt )
>>
File: eosuZ9w.jpg (29 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
eosuZ9w.jpg
29 KB, 398x500
>full fat milk is bad

nice meme
>>
Yes OP you will definitely die if you ingest either of those products. Better throw away perfectly good food because you're fucking retarded.
>>
File: 50b.jpg (38 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
50b.jpg
38 KB, 400x266
>>36934092
OP here , this made me laugh like an autist
>>
>>36934058
just dilute the milk with water
>>
>>36934058
just mix the milk with vodka and the alcohol will burn the fat in your stomach. voila, its like you drank skim milk instead
>>
>>36934058

Holy shit. That's what Maisie Williams could look like if she wasn't a down syndrome troglodyte. My god she'd be beautiful.

And wtf are you talking about OP? Is this supposed to be funny, or are you actually mentally retarded? Why on earth would they be "completely bad"? What even is bad about them? What is your idea of "good" milk and yogurt? Do you really think there's any significant difference between whole milk, 10% yogurt, and whatever the hell you meant to buy? Especially if you only bought them this one time.

Stop being a paranoid retard and just eat them. And post more imaginary-beautiful-Maisie
>>
File: chrissy_park-174.jpg (104 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
chrissy_park-174.jpg
104 KB, 1000x667
>>36934159
The name is Chrissy costanza , she's got angel voice and she sings pop songs covers with her band ( Against The Current ) She is so adorable and has such a good voice
>>
>>36934185

Wait nevermind, guess she only looked like Maisie from that one angle. And jesus, all I asked for was more pictures, not your stalker diary entries on her you sperg. I could not give less of a shit what untalented, minor league Youtube "band" she's a part of. Stop shilling for a woman that you will never even meet
>>
>>36934253
>that attitude
>it could use a routine
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (46 KB, 394x370) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
46 KB, 394x370
>>36934185
I know a girl who LITERALLY looks like her, except this one is 5'0 or maybe even in the upper 4's
>>
>>36934058
>dietary fat is bad

when will this meme die?
>>
>>36934253
You're edgy and trying too hard to be funny/edgy , stop doing that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.