[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tips for becoming alpha male?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: Chloe-Grace-Moretz-Pokies-2.jpg (846 KB, 2400x3600) Image search: [Google]
Chloe-Grace-Moretz-Pokies-2.jpg
846 KB, 2400x3600
tips for becoming alpha male?
>>
>>36933605
gotta stuff ur pussi

mm

give me ten
>>
stop visiting an ethiopian beekeeping site
>>
Just drink a gallon of milk a day
>>
Squats, deadlifts, and oats.
>>
>>36933605
Stop caring.
Then depending on your nature, you'll either end up as an alpha, or a pathetic social outcast.

Also, I wish Chloe Moretz would go to the gym. She's starting to look like shit.
>>
>fat arms
>tiny tits
>giant head with small face
>chubby stomach, but ribs still show
God this bitch is hideous
>>
>>36933605

Use exposure therapy to get over your social anxiety and then quit worrying about being an alpha male.
>>
>>36933605
A. Be born alpha
B. Be born male

ABxF
>>
Practice mindfulness awareness concentration
>>
>>36933715
you forgot man shoulders and ugly feet
>>
>>36933605
Alphas are born not made.
>>
>>36933605
lol, these titties, what is this shit
>>
Chloe is cute.
>>
>>36933605
not asking for tips on becoming an alpha male
>>
File: 1461568904472.jpg (408 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1461568904472.jpg
408 KB, 1280x800
Vote Trump. I did this morning in PA and my test tripled on the spot.
>>
>>36933685
this desu senpai

has worked for me in multiple occasions. people just think i am a prideful piece of shit sometimes though.

idk how i put off that attitude. I just look at people as if they don't rate to talk to me and am very short and come off as an asshole whenever someone i dont like tries talking to me
>>
>>36933605
ugly fat cuck tbqh
>>
where are her tits op
>>
>ywn dig your nails into her tiny boobs while she rides you
>>
Treat others as you would be treated
>>
>>36933605
Wow she looks like shit
>>
>>36933715
>>36933801
if these things were true, then she would have had to become famous due to acting ability. which she did not
>>
>>36934644
go back to >>>>>>>leddit fag.
>>
>>36934730
True alphas don't get caught up in posturing and social dynamics. They treat others how they want to treat them
>>
>>36934595
This senpai desu

Had my former oneitis say she didn't like me cause i come off as a dick

I was so proud of myself
>tfw not as beta as i use to be

Still beta tho
>>
>>36934575
Good job. MAGA
>>
>>36933605
>get therapy
>become a stable person
>get skills
>become your own person
>inject 1cc of testosterone propionate intramuscular or subdermal every five days
>become confident in your actual abilities and don't suffer from being an unstable retard, because you're stable.

There, that's all there is to it.
Or, if you already are a stable person worthy of admiration, just lift weights to increase your testosterone by a little.
>>
File: techno viking.gif (3 MB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
techno viking.gif
3 MB, 267x200
>>36933605
Eye contact to break down aspies.
Good posture to exude confidence and show dem gains.
Firm fucking handshakes, no limpwristed fag shakes, don't crush their hands but they should know you fucking well could.
Make dem mental gains son, think before you speak because talking out your ass is no better than stammering like a fucking autist.
Get fucking big, people are gonna be intimidated, but when you speak don't act like a fucking dick for no reason. Throw em for a fucking loop, be gentle giant. Don't tolerate bumfuckery though, some faggot tries to step on you especially without reason you put them in their place.
No matter how strong you are you can hurt someone more by exploiting their weaknesses their failures and shortcomings than by OHP'ing them and introducing them to the concrete.
Be able to carry a fucking conversation and smile, you walk around mean mugging people and grunting constantly like a fucking caveman and you're just gonna end up as 'that roided out idiot with high school hangups' instead of 'that guy bitches mire and men want to be'.
Put your muscle to good use, do volunteer work building houses for the needy n shit. Threaten abusive exes who won't leave women alone, take at least one dyel who wants to change under your wing and turn him into a hulking beast, coach a fucking sports team or some shit, give kids a fucking idol because too many parent nowadays are beetus ridden bleeding fucktards who aren't worried about the values they're passing on as much and what fucking offends their delicate sensitivities.
Y'know that childhood hero you had? That paragon of manliness and wisdom who you admired to hell and back? Try to become what he exemplified to you.
>>
Well the first step is to stop saying things like "alpha" and "beta"
>>
>>36933605
watch frank yang until you understand him
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 348x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 348x505
>>36933605
Jesus this bitch is ugly
>>
>>36934713
She was a cute kid. Now she looks like someone stuck half way through puberty.
>>
File: DSC_1711.jpg (692 KB, 917x1412) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1711.jpg
692 KB, 917x1412
After this tip, you stop looking for tips.

Be who you want to be, and do it confidently. And don't be a fucking dick to people, keep your opinions to your self until the situation calls for it.

I feel like most people understand this intrinsically.

Also who else is starting to get leg veins?
>>
>>36933685
Although I agree with this advice, I think it's too simplistic for the average person to truly comprehend. Sometimes, it takes an adventure or journey for people to come to that conclusion.

A guy might logically understand that he shouldn't give a shit about impressing other niggas, but his subconscious isn't aligned with that mode of thought 'cause his entire life might have learned to act the other way.
>>
Find a lesser alpha and eat him to inherit their alphaness. Repeat until fully alpha.
>>
>>36936541
> fag actually trains legs

Fag
>>
The federals want to see me dead,niggaz put prices on my head,how i got two rottweilers by my bed,i feed em led
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.