[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Postiorer delts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-6953022037875317433.jpg (414 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6953022037875317433.jpg
414 KB, 1080x1920
What can I do to make my post delta bigger? Im currently doing body weight work outs rn and my postiorer delta aren't really growing. Any ideas /fit/?
>>
barbell rows and rear delt flys for sure.

i neglected barbell rows for so long because i originally couldn't get the form down right, but once i finally introduced them into my routine and got really good at them and really strong, my rear delts finally came up to match my front delts.

learning to bb row properly is a pain in the ass, but worth it in the end.

the rear delt flys are really easy, but you must go lighter on them than you think, if you go to heavy other muscles take over.
>>
>>36933732
Thanks but I was hoping for some body weight exercises. I'm trying to get my flexibility and mobility back and hope tongobback to the gym next month
>>
>EE master race
I'd just recommend filling 2 milk jugs with water and just doing reserve flys
>>
>post delta
>postiorer delta
>delta
jk. start roiding m8 like all the goddamn fuccbois these days, get those jack3delts
>>
>>36933745

Not that guy, but find a bar or something low to the ground, do pullups at less than a 45 degree angle with your heels on the ground, you should get rear delt involvement if your elbows go past your torso when you pull

Otherwise try to move your arms in a way that gets them to flex and figure out the best way you have available to replicate that motion
>>
>>36933581
Inverted rows.
>>
>>36933770
>tfw getting my ass rekt to pieces by LTI system and Fourier transform

How can I make those engineering gains, brah?
>>
File: pullup & chinup.png (413 KB, 1283x2086) Image search: [Google]
pullup & chinup.png
413 KB, 1283x2086
>>36933581

Chinups or pullups.
>>
>>36933855
Not sure what LTI systems are but Fourier isn't so bad, I'm terrible at the line spectrums. Find your fundamental period and then your fundamental omega and know what your bounds are when you integrate.

>>36933802
I can definitely do those, I think. I started trying to angle my body in such a way to try to get myself ready to do horizontal pulls/chins. Thanks ankn
>>
>>36933581
rear delt flys in the 15 to 20 reps range
>>
>>36934142
Chinups and pullups don't work the posterior delts nearly enough on their own.
>>
>>36934436

t. broscientist
>>
>>36934429
My only problem is that I don't have the money to go to the gym, ye . The gym at my uni is always crowded and I hate waiting for benches or racks. I'm coming back after a 3 year hiatus
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.