[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i do SS if im on steroids and my lifts are novice level?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: зонт_big.jpg (56 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
зонт_big.jpg
56 KB, 355x355
Should i do SS if im on steroids and my lifts are novice level? or go for a 4 day split?
im an athlete i train for strength but want to get to a 10kg higher weightclass
no shitposting
yes i know i shouldnt be on steroids
test e 500mg/week
>>
>lifts are novice level on roids
>im an athlete

I had a chuckle.
>>
>>36932971
there's actually a section in the SS book about this. "Training on steroids" basically its the same program, but with 6 days a week instead of 3. also, you increase lifts by 10lbs each time, not 5
>>
>>36932989
to put things in order
i had 160kg deadlift
140kg squat
and 90kg bench for 8 reps
when i weighted 78kg
i had to quit lifting and the sport i do for a period of a year
now i want to get back to same level + get to the level i wud be by now
i realise the lifts i had arent impressive either but lifting weights wasnt my main concern either
>>
>>36933019
no this will just get me injured you piece of turd
>>
>>36933019
Holy shit is this true? That's interesting.
>>
>>36933038
>he's never done strength training on steroids
Boy will you feel silly when you see the gains you can make doing any retarded bullshit
>>
>>36933019
Just checked, this is legit. Everyone talks about zach who did natty SS, but no one talks about IOPQ (that's his internet alias) he made ridiculous gains doing roid SS for just 3 months.
>>
>>36933039
>>36933053
how the fuck will i train weights 6 times a week while adding 10lbs to a lift each time
this will just cause me to tear my tendons or someshit
>>
>>36933078
its like you don't know SS at all, or steroids.
>You start with just the bar on all lifts
>Test strength gains kick in maximally a week or so in (when you start moving really challenging weights)
dont doubt the rip, hes respected for a reason
>>
>>36933131
>you start with the bar on all lifts

Its like you don't know SS at all
>>
Tendons strengthen wayyyyy slower than muscles, dont listen to the retard.
>>
>>36933131
u dont start with the bar only first of all
second is if i keep such fast progress ill damage my tendons since they dont recover fast on test e
shudve used nandrolone with a low test dose but thats what i have right now and gotta deal with it dont answer if u dont know what u talking bout
>>
>>36933149
get on a cheeky bit of GH then
>>
>>36933315
cant source any legit gh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.