[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in the gym >go up to two girls at a squat rack to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1461452683313.png (58 KB, 500x428) Image search: [Google]
1461452683313.png
58 KB, 500x428
>in the gym
>go up to two girls at a squat rack to ask them if they're using the small weights on the floor next to them
>just as I'm about to speak to one of them, the one closest to me looks at me and says, "My name is No!"
>they both laugh

What did they mean?
>>
>>36932561
new shitty song by the fat chick who made "all about that bass".
>>
>>36932561
Stale pasta
>>
>>36932561
Probably thought you will hit on them
>>
Nice name No. Do you mind if I take those weights on the floor next to you?

Easy, no over thinking, problem solved. Now delete this thread
>>
Ive always wondered what the people look like that create this same shit over and over
>>
>>36932561
>What did they mean?

Are you really so dense?
>>
"So I quess I can take these then."
>>
>>36933781
Nice brewfigging dere
>>
>>36932561
I bet she was a viet and her name was actually No

you blew it faggot
>>
>>36934068
OP could be going too beaucoup on Charlie's ass right now
>>
>>36934108
well... he's no fortunate son
>>
>>36932561
She's foreign
>>
>>36932561
Just take the weights or flip the teasing at her, "Hey No, I'll be taking these weights" and just take them away

I've had my fair share of this shit as a skelly. Turning the tables at them always placed them in their place
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.