[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get that gf yet /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: 1455487838887.jpg (92 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1455487838887.jpg
92 KB, 601x508
Get that gf yet /fit/
>>
File: IMG_23631724112006.jpg (27 KB, 282x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_23631724112006.jpg
27 KB, 282x500
I have a gf.

People tell me im punching way above my class. She also gets hit on constantly in the street.

The funny thing is that I have legit diagnosed autism.

I'm not sure what kind of supreme assburgers you faglords have that you can't find a girl to like you.
>>
I'm pretty sick of women desu senpai
>>
>>36932515
>25yrs old
>never had a gf

What do you do when you get a gf?
I just wouldn't know what to do.
>>
>>36933636
You get the succ
>>
>>36932515
I would prefer if i got out of the closet and find me a gymbro bf
>tfw no qt muscle gymbro to cuddle with after working out
>>
Got my first GF around January and it's amazing. She looks great, is super cute and makes me laugh a lot. We work out together sometimes which is great.

And the best of all: sex, everytime I want. Plus I get a lot of BJs as well as she really gets turned on by blowing me.

It's great guys and I'd recommend it to everyone of you
>>
>>36932515
Fuck, no.
>19
>never had a gf
>asked a girl out
>rejected
>i have decent gains and shes just a fucking 5/10 body (but 7/10 face)

I feel so fucking ashamed.
I guess the fact that im in 4chan implies that i have something really wrong about me.
>>
>>36933693
If this is true, may it last. You are a lucky person.
>>
>Had a gf for three months
>Broke up with her because I don't really want anything serious
>She still wants to have sex like once a week
>Keep telling her we're not gonna have a serious relationship, she's okay with it

Feels good, man
>>
File: 1409510154987.jpg (177 KB, 1160x788) Image search: [Google]
1409510154987.jpg
177 KB, 1160x788
Fuck no, i cant do anything but stare at the cute girls and only when they are not looking at me.

How the fuck is lifting even supposed to help me get a gf? I could easily grab her and take her to the designated rape cave but i do not think that counts.
>>
>be 194cm
>have gf that is 184cm
>cheat on her constantly with shorter grills

I can't stop myself
>>
>>36933742
Follow your instincts. Follow who you really are.
>>
>>36933742
Have you tried smiling and saying hello?
>>
>>36932515
thought I did. turned out to be a slut
>>
>>36933759
no i do not even know her name, at best i'd probably just spill spaghetti and get rejected

>>36933752
rather just wait 8 more years till wizardry
>>
>>36933742
Why don't you just fucking TRY?

Your ancestors figured this shit out all on their own
They tried, they failed and they tried again
>>
>>36933742
You just kind of have to go up and talk to her the next time you see a girl who you think is attractive. Not knowing what the fuck you're doing is basically par for the course. The entire point is you need to realize that talking to her isn't some impossible task - it's actually very easy once you stop imagining it being some insurmountable barrier requiring Herculean strength.
>>
File: 1441142048080.gif (39 KB, 1674x757) Image search: [Google]
1441142048080.gif
39 KB, 1674x757
>>36933826
because i take rejections badly and if anything that will destroy my gains

>>36933845
i dont want to make a fool of my self because if she is attractive she probably has a boyfriend and if not she is probably a whore, really dont have the mental strenght to get out there without atleast a sign that she might like me back
>>
>>36933877
So you worship her and call her a whore in the same sentence
>>
File: try not to cry.jpg (41 KB, 427x231) Image search: [Google]
try not to cry.jpg
41 KB, 427x231
I broke up with her because she was a gains goblin. It was all a waste of time guys. She wanted my attention all the time and freaked out when I'd swing from manic to depressive. Haha, who wants a gf anyway?
>>
>>36933877
>i take rejections badly
What you take much worse is going around every day thinking of what could have been

5 minutes of feeling bad from a rejection >>> A lifetime of feeling bad from not trying
>>
>>36933877
Practice talking to people more, cute girl are people and if you can hold a conversation with a cashier you can hold one with a girl. Practice smiling in the mirror and greet everyone you see tomorrow with a smile and a hello.
>>
>>36933882
because she is good looking , other men before me would definetely have appriciated her looks

>>36933898
more like weeks of feeling bad and a permanent mental scar on why i should not aproach women
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 240x135
Yeah I do.

I love her a lot but she has severe anxiety and it stresses me out pretty frequently.

But I'm a destructive and spontaneous person all the time so it balances out, but still, it's stressful.
>>
>>36933926
Have you ever actually approached a woman and been rejected?

It's nowhere near as bad as you make it sound

Usually it goes like this

>Hey girl
>Bla bla
>Sorry, I have a boyfriend/I'm busy that day
>Okay, bye

She's not going to kill you or anything
If you're nice in approaching her, she's 95% certainly going to be nice back
>>
>>36933636

Same here bro. We're fucking done for. It's over.

What pisses me off about it is I'm not doing much wrong. I'm a little awkward but I'm in decent shape, solid hairline, straight teeth, tall, fairly intelligent, super funny (per brother and sister), handsome (gay dudes love me) and have done some fairly interesting things. Yet I'm single as fuck.
>>
>>36933947
You're probably not trying

Don't mean to be an asshole, but that's 99% probably it

How many girls have you seriously flirted with or hit on the past month?
>>
>find out my ex is single again
> end up having a vivid wet dream of fucking my ex-gf
>wake up and beginning text her
>realize she isn't gonna fuck me EVER again and decide not to send

I thought i was over her. fuck this life. Can't wait till this cut is over
>>
>>36933960

not him, but i eyefucked the hell outta this slim fit asian lady on the bus, she was tossing her hair and everything, making lusty eye contact for 10 seconds off and on.

>grew up shy, now permantenly shy

didn't take out my headphones.. almost certain if i said something i coulda got with her
>>
>>36933976
You need to use basic psychology on yourself to change your habits

People do it with phobias, here's the trick:

>Realize what scares you
>Start exposing yourself to it, LITTLE BY LITTLE

So if you're scared of talking to strangers/girls:
>Start extremely easy
>First, make eye contact with lots of strangers
>Second, say "hi" randomly to people
>Third, ask random chicks for the time
>Fourth, strike a conversation with someone at the store
>Etc etc

Then finally hit on girls properly

This shit is not hard, you just need to get out there and do it
>>
>>36933976

also, never approached a chick on the street or asked out any cashiers or anything.. only fucked two ladies at 25, got called cute a few times.. still think people are mocking me
>>
>>36933877

Why? Who cares? She doesn't even know you. Look, if you look good most girls wouldn't mind sleeping with you, and if you just talk to them about whatever mindless bullshit and then ask them if they want to go get coffee or drinks or whatever and get their number, either they say 'yeah that sounds cool' or 'sorry I have (some reason she isn't trying to get dicked down) and its nothing. If a polite rejection from a girl you met five or ten minutes ago fucks with you that hard you have major issues and need to get that shit fixed.
>>
>>36933960
not him but I don't even bother hitting on girls because my life situations sucks
>22 and just started community college
>barely make $200 a week with my part time job
>live with my mom and younger sister
>don't own a car
>Don't have any friends besides the bros I've met off 4chan and my co-worker

I'm working on these things with self improvement but the anxiety of the girl finding out how much of a loser I am. just makes me forget trying
>>
>>36933943
Not hum .It's the humiliation and shame of rejection. Especially when you see her mostly everyday
>>
>>36933976
You sound like a creep.

>why is this serial killer staring at me and not saying anything
>>
File: beware females.jpg (98 KB, 702x800) Image search: [Google]
beware females.jpg
98 KB, 702x800
>>36932515
>>
>>36934007

>that buzzword

i had an occasional gaze at her, not undressing her with my eyes. her eyes were penerating me bud
>>
File: feel4.jpg (38 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
feel4.jpg
38 KB, 614x389
be grateful you guys are young.

anyone my age is either divorced, has a kid, or wants to get married.

all I can do for the rest of my life is fuck random sluts. it's all over. im doomed to be alone, only with girls that like me cause im fit.
>>
>>36933943
Not him but I know exactly what you mean. I know that the worst thing she can say is 'no' and I'm ok with that but how do I even get the balls to start a conversation in the first place. What do people even say when starting a conversation with a stranger especially a qt stranger?
>>
>tfw no filipina GF
>>
>>36934057
How old are you? 38?
>>
>>36934117
Be like me and wear band t-shirts
pic related works it used to be my dads
>>
>>36933929
your GF is the liquor isnt it
>>
>>36934126

I got fit a little too late I guess, although I look young fortunately...babyface finally turned into a regular face

but yeah, im fucked. all I can do at this point is random hookups. which seems ok, but dating is pointless. any girl my age wants to get married and younger girls wont date an older guy.

oh well, i'll just have fun and lift I guess.
>>
>>36934148
Mate, you are NOT old at all. There are sooo many girls that want to pretend to be young and are content with only a bf.
>>
>>36934148
Maybe you're not looking where you should. 25yr olds will dig you big time. Hang out in the more young areas.
>>
>>36934007

what point does shyness cross into creepy?
>>
File: 855072968040620924_401616639.jpg (101 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
855072968040620924_401616639.jpg
101 KB, 640x640
>girl comes over
>have a great time
>she is beautiful
>she says she plays this co-op game that I really enjoy
>"So we can play together if you want?"
>Sorry anon I have to go
Fucking dreams
>>
File: image.gif (954 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
954 KB, 160x160
>>36933998
How do I into hitting on girls properly?
>>
>>36934167

I just want to have fun

fuck kids, I have a niece and nephew and that is good enough for me. now that im fit I want to enjoy my life as I was a fatty when I was younger.

settling down feels like a waste.
>>
Got a gf now, been about 2 months and all going well, cooks me three course meals occasionally and is 19 and I'm 22 so getting that prime tang. However

>I constantly want to break it off with her
>I only enjoy the thrill of the chase and when I get the girl I become bored af
>Kinda needy when I can't get a girl and know this is unnattractive as hell
>Girls I can have I don't want, girls I can't have I become madly infatuated with
>Bit of a pussy when it comes to breaking it off with girls as my mother was a psychopath and constantly attacked my dad and step dad and worried girls will do the same
>Ended last two relationships by text and one girl came to the club with a knife in her bag so even more worried about breaking it off with current gf
>Current gf is nothing but pleasant and cute but can't shake the feeling of wanting to be single but I know when I'm single I will miss her
>>
Just broke up with her. It was ~6 month relationship after 19 years of being like everyone else, wishing to god I had a gf. Not really sure if it was worth it. Sex was good, enjoyed good times with her, but also had to deal with a TON of emotional bullshit from her. Girls go way crazier when they no longer totally feel the need to impress you.

All Im saying is its not the best thing in the world. If you want to keep your sense of independence, stay away from sucubbus that will ruin you eventually
>>
>>36934148
Literally so many 25 year old hot girls that have established themselves professionally and want an older guy out there man.

Girls like an older guy. Just don't give a shit about age unless they're like 18 or something stupid, and if you don't, neither will they.

30 y/o dating 26y/o here
>>
>>36934176

hang out where? I dont even know where i'd meet people that age.
>>
>>36934186
Talk to them in random places, like the supermarket and shit, or through friends of friends
>>
File: feel_the_dumbell.png (7 KB, 423x409) Image search: [Google]
feel_the_dumbell.png
7 KB, 423x409
I just can't bring myself to ask one out, it's like I don't have the motivation to do it. There's this one shy qt in my class who is pretty quiet/keeps to herself and I catch her looking at me from time to time and she can't help but smile whenever we talk but despite all this I know I will pussy out and never go in for the kill and she'll eventually move on. Saddest part is I've gone through this exact scenario countless times. How do I do it brahs?
>>
>>36933582
That picture though...

Show me a hot girl and I'll show you a guy who is tired of fucking her!
>>
File: 20160426_222027.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
20160426_222027.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
Does anyone else use flavoured straws for their protien shakes
>>
>>36932515
>Tfw gf
>Tfw don't feel the need to sleep around for the first time in years
>Tfw she liked the look of lifting and now has decent stats for a noob
>Tfw she supports my dreams
>Tfw actually happy for the first time in a long time

>Got to move away at the end of the academic year to chase dreams and she can't come with me

Bruh.
>>
>>36934195

the only girls that want older guys want a sugar daddy/wealthy guy, and im not rich.

im not poor, but im not driving ferraris. the only thing I have of note is a fit body, but so what: even 18 year olds have that.
>>
File: 1459272909557.png (727 KB, 1079x806) Image search: [Google]
1459272909557.png
727 KB, 1079x806
>>36934182

>tfw pretty gf has a blast playing portal 2 with you over the weekend

We're all gonna make it brehs
>>
>>36934197
I dont know where you live, but here in Madrid, for example, the city is divided by ages. There are places like Tribunal where only 20-30yr olds hang out, and bars and all that is designes for young people.
Im sure where you live has something similar. Generally places where beer is cheap.
>>
Gf of almost year and a half.
I'm turning 26 in a couple months though.
If we end up breaking up, I'll be left with the rejects to choose from (unless I find a college girl)
>>
>>36934194
Sorry man. You just got a shitty one, that's all. There are others with the good sex and funtimes, but without the batshit insane factor.
>>
>>36934206
Force yourself. If you can force yourself to go to the gym you can force yourself to ask her out. Just pretend its not up to you
>>
>>36934219

idk what to do anymore.

I dont want to be the old guy at the club or whatever. I look young, but im not. and I dont want to date someone elses used goods/divorced girls.

im just going to lift and focus on myself, if I end up alone then so be it, who gives a shit.
>>
>>36934216
That's not true, and you know it.

The problem isn't women younger or older: it's that you have an attitude problem. Work on that while you're getting fit.
>>
>>36934206
In my case I wouldn't even know what to talk about, so I don't even try.
>>
File: friends.png (111 KB, 623x225) Image search: [Google]
friends.png
111 KB, 623x225
>>36934203
>friends of friends
Ha ha, y-yeah! Sure!
>>
got a gf now
>bit chubby which is fine with me but petite but plans on losing weight
>since shes like 5'4 she only needs to lose like 10-20 lbs to see a huge difference
>doing weight watchers which is already helping and plans on doing summer cardio

so yea things are good
>>
>tfw want to bang older asian milf
>tfw she seems into me
>tfw dont know how to advance
>>
>>36934248

what is my appeal over a younger guy? getting fit is easy, anyone can do that.

why would a girl date an older guy that isnt rich?
>>
>>36932515
I have a great gf. However the constant urges of fucking other chicks is almost unbearable. It's the only thing I can think about (I have already done it, many times) I have a problem. Most of the times I just fuck them once and then I never fuck them ever again...
>>
>>36934203
>friends

Very funny, you dickbag.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 720x720
How do I start a conversation with qt's on online dating sites?

'Hey you ok' seems pathetic and lame to me.
>>
just saw my ex gf (4 years together) this weekend after we broke up 3 months ago. cried all night like a faggot.
>>
>>36934267
its simple anon
What's attractive in masculinity is maturity
What's attractive in femininity is youth
>>
>>36934244
True, if you can handle loneliness, then it's really ok. But being yourself is how you end up with THE gf.

Do what you like most, and if you can do it interacting with others, the more likely youre gonna find and get her.

Bit noone thinks "the old guy" of a fit 30yr old. Trust me, you are FAR from old. If you are fit, you have 70% of the work done. Chicks WILL dig you if you at least pretend to have self esteen.

There are chubby dudes out there who dont even have half your chances. And who still get the girl just because they seem to be cool about everything.

So, if you are fit, not ugly and have self esteem, the world is yours, mate. Get out there and have fun. When you turn 45, you will regret not making the most out of now.
>>
>>36934298

at this point im pretty sure all that matters is looks

no girls gave a shit about me till I got fit. ive always been well spoken, smart, and funny, but all of that was irrelevant till I got in shape.
>>
>>36934298
This
>>
>>36934294
never start with HEY on online dating sites
honestly make a fake girl account in another state and see what the other guys are saying and just copy the guy who seems like he has experience
that's how I got laid from okcupid
literally stole this guy's profile and just changed a few things :)
>>
>>36934320

I dont even know what to do on weekends, I go to the gym twice sometimes just because im bored.

cant do much by yourself, and drinking at a bar alone will only make me depressed I think. and realizing that ive missed my opportunity to land a decent girl at a young age is kinda sad.

I really, really regret not getting fit sooner. im still going to train cause I enjoy it, but I feel bad that I didnt do this at say, 21.

oh well, learn from my mistakes guys.
>>
>>36934328
>at this point I'm pretty sure all that matters is looks
incorrect. Still, my point stands - females find mature-looking men with strong MANly features attractive.
>>
>>36934356
>I dont even know what to do on weekends, I go to the gym twice sometimes just because im bored

I don't know what to do with my free time either. Guess I'll do PPL soon so I can train 6 times a week.
>>
>>36934352
>tfw started with online dating sites
>eventually it became a game to try to get nudes and responses
>get bored of any girl that seems into me

ive got numbers off those site but i just lose interest
>>
File: 1001372059552949858_46232536.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1001372059552949858_46232536.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>>36934217
I hope we all are

Ive never met a girl that has had the same interests as me or me actually thinking "oh wow this person is great". Sometimes I meet dudes who's personality I really like as in I adore them.
Why hasnt there been a single girl over 23 years that has had this personality?
Do they not exist?

>inb4 gay talk
No, im not attracted to dudes.
>>
>>36934386
talk to more girls lower your beauty standards
my gf is a 6/10 but also plays bass for her band and is recording a demo atm
>>
>>36934356
Mate, what do i have to do to make you realise 30 is NOT old? It has been said here in this thread. Mid 20yr olds dig 30yr olds. If you were 45, i would say "bro its ok, youll be fine", but no. You have to be strong, and at leaste pretend to be hapy.
What is done, is done. Regret will get you nowhere. Just keep on moving, talk to girls at your gym, go out once in a while with your friend/s.

Want advice? Join a group of something, anything. Hiking, art class, anything. Just try new stuff.

I know how easy it is to say this and how hard to actually do it. But you just need to try.
>>
>>36934379

on the bright side, having a shitty social life has resulted in me being in the best shape of my life. pretty cool what you can do when you dedicate yourself 100% to fitness.

>>36934409

I like your optimism, but it's old to most people. im expected to have kids and a house at this point, and all that other shit. I dont care about kids right now. all I know is people are treating me much nicer now that im fit, so im going to keep training hard. not just for that reason, but I enjoy it.

meeting people after school totally blows though.
>>
>get gf
>random girls now approaching me

wtf
>>
>>36934409
(Samefag)
In the end, the best advice i can give is that there is no "good" or "bad" choices. Because ALL choices end up with you dead. Remember, life is a joke. Sometimes its hard to laugh, but it will NEVER stop being a joke.

I myself laugh at my "sadness" constantly. One moment i feel hollow, another im laughing at self cringe.
>>
Had some good chemistry wtih a girl, and we flirted a lot, but it seems like she's just fooling around. Better luck next time, I guess.
>>
>>36933960
I'm in a similar boat. I thought getting in shape would give me more confidence. I'm still DYEL but I look way better than my former skelly self, but I just can't see it
Body dis morphia I guess
>>
>>36934455
Fuck, i feel you bro. Been there.
>>
>>36934455
>he fell for the chemistry meme
don't do that EVER it just sets you up for failure
>>
>>36934471
fuck off, why even talk to girls if you dont feel chemistry?
>>
>>36934209
no
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (54 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
54 KB, 500x281
>This thread

Y'all need RSD
>>
>>36934606
I'm gonna assume you're `18 or underage. so i'll be nice

>why even talk to girls if you dont feel chemistry?
because my friend you're a male WE USE LOGIC not "chemistry' thats usual based on some stupid horoscope they saw on their fb feed/tumblr made by some indian getting payed $1 an hour
Girls like to do things based on their present emotions regardless of the past/future consequences

which is they can go from texting you all day and telling you're their personal secrets. to ignoring you and acting like you never met before in your life.Nothing wrong with chemistry but as a guy you need to try and use your head or you're gonna keep getting fucked over based on muh feels
>>
>>36934802
>Girls like to do things based on their present emotions regardless of the past/future consequences

Is that why the last girl I hooked up with insisted on doing it bareback?
>>
>>36933693
Same here man. Lost 75lbs, started to work towards ottermode, got gf a couple weeks before christmas.

It's amazing I have never been happier.
>>
>>36933748
maybe get a short gf
>>
>>36934826
yep
>>
>>36934663
Doesn't it all pretty much boil down to "Don't be a little bitch and talk to girls as much as you can"?
>>
>>36934802
Clearly you have no idea what "having a chemistry" means. Chemistry is when your personalities mix well together and you can talk on hours nonstop. Thats chemistry, not some stupid picture/horoscope.

>getting fucked over based on muh feels
Hows that shell going for you?
>>
I've had a gf for 2 months and i allready hate her. Will keep her around for a while because sex and beats being alone. Never had a gf so i see this as a practice, i can screw up and learn, i dont care what happens with her. Probably will dump her after the summer, or sooner if my gainz draw in a summer qt
>>
>>36934139
Just a couple of drinks bobandy
>>
>>36934918
No it means exactly what I said
enjoy being dumped and whining about it on /fit/ like you just did!
>>
File: 1455197688519.jpg (21 KB, 297x442) Image search: [Google]
1455197688519.jpg
21 KB, 297x442
I just don't understand the point of dating someone at my age (19), when I have no money or perspective to share. Sure it seems nice to have someone care about you, but I have nothing to give.
>>
>>36934386

The personalities you enjoy the most are likely only possible to encounter in people with male brains
>>
>>36934942
In my experience, how you act during the first 4 weeks determines the rest of the relationship

I've fucked up hard by becoming all soft and pussywhipped the moment I get a girl, when she knows she can walk over me she won't stop

Having a GF is great, but there are alot of pitfalls
>>
>>36934191

So dick down some strange on the side
>>
>>36934942

dating in a nutshell

people only stick with shitty girls cause fucking someone is better than fapping

I need to find a girl I dislike for this reason
>>
>>36934968
No its doesnt and also Im not him, retard.
>>
>>36934254

Come on, you know how to make basic small talk. Where are you from, what do you do, hey I like that thing too, and then you say 'hey do you wanna go get coffee /drinks?' and she says yes or no or I'm busy but how about later and whatever. You don't need to be smooth mr alpha male player guy, seriously. It's okay to be a little nervous, but if she talks to you and agrees to meet up with you she obviously likes you.

I say again, you don't need to be smooth. You don't need to be perfect. Just be Mr normal guy who's also jacked. If you just try enough you'll get more pussy than almost every guy out there, because they don't fucking try either.
>>
>>36934267
MATURITY, but you don't seem to possess that like >>36934248 stated
A
T
U
R
I
T
Y
>>
File: 1337511331754.jpg (181 KB, 363x321) Image search: [Google]
1337511331754.jpg
181 KB, 363x321
I would like a bf but I'm disgusted by the idea at the same time.
It would be so easy if I were a short twink with a girlish physique, but the idea of my disgusting mannish body engaged with another man makes me puke.
With a 40inch chest even under dropping under the malnutrition weight line, being 'cute' is an impossibility at 22.

I was happy at first when I saw /fit/'s memes about height, with me being 5'8'', but living in the real world instead of the retarded delusion /fit/ draws its memes from I'm unfortunately always too tall to be comfortably short when compared to a potential partner.

Fuck you, /fit/, for raising my hopes only for reality to crush them.
>>
>>36935093
>you know how to make basic small talk

I wish I did, but I'm a lost cause on that one. Even with basic stuff I'm at a loss for words.
>>
>>36934382

You're self sabotaging and probably don't actually want to get laid. You just want girls to like you. Change your mind, that shit is not healthy.
>>
>>36934971
Most girls are pretty shallow and live boring lives
All you need is some energy to be more interesting than them
>>
>>36935051
you
>>
>>36935141
The problem is, I don't want to be with some shallow, boring person. Maybe I just lack life experience to understand this is the most of what is to come.
>>
>>36934606

To get laid. Don't play text games. Text her, when she texts back call her, say like 'how was your day, cool, I did this, let's go out to do something /do you wanna come chill at my house' and you'll figure out if she likes you enough. If she blows you off two or three times youre probably wasting time.

Don't ever be working on just one girl either. You're not too good for online dating, keep finding new girls to take on dates and take home.
>>
>>36935115

im very mature

im just not sure why a young girl would want to date an older guy, whats the appeal if he isnt loaded?
>>
>>36935178

Does it matter? Who cares? If she wants to she wants to, go figure out if she wants to, not why. Why doesn't matter.
>>
>>36935168
>I don't want to be with some shallow, boring person
Well congrats, you just narrowed your choice of women to the top 1%

Good luck
>>
>be 30 years old kv
>Zero friends
If I can't even get friends, how do I get a gf? Having no friends is a red flag for every girl. (Weird guy, low social status)

and it means if I can't get along with others, how would I get along with a gf
>>
>>36935211
That's disheartening, but it gave me a giggle.

also, checked
>>
>>36935203

but what is the reason from her perspective?

being fit means nothing, people can be fit at all ages. typically, younger girls date older guys cause they are rich or offer a high lifestyle. if I cant do that, whats my appeal?

looking good isnt enough. im not a girl.
>>
>>36935141
I'm pretty boring too. All I do is browse the web, and watch tv and movies

How do I not be boring?
>>
>>36935243
by getting off 4chan and videogames in general
>>
>>36935273
By reframing shit

Watched a movie yesterday?
Do not
>So I watched a movie, it was okay I guess

Do
>I watched the most AMAZING film yesterday, goddamn it really gave me a new perspective on life

And so on
>>
>>36935291
>So I watched a movie, it was okay
That is what I say about everything. My weekend, food, etc.

Being excited and positive seems fake... Like, most things are "just okay" imo
>>
Yes and now my one month of good habits and eating and lifting are being compromised.

Fuck, are we ever going to be able to have it all?
>>
>>36935268

It doesn't matter why. Don't worry about it. If you look good its enough to get her in the sack. If you're just dying to know, when you're laying there after a fuck, just say 'a lot of girls arent cool enough to get with older guys, but you are' and she'll tell you why. But it doesn't matter and you shouldn't care.
>>
>>36935336

It doesn't matter if it's fake. They're more fake. Trust me, experience is the best teacher. Just date and fuck a bunch of different girls and you'll get it eventually. Once you hit double digits you're ahead of a huge amount of guys and you'll know more.
>>
>>36932515
No.
I'm not (really) afraid of talking with girls,the problem is that I don't know what to say...any tips?
I have a girl at the gym i'd like to hit
>>
As much as I'd like to be with this one girl, I stop myself because I know that even on the off chance she likes me back and would be into it, I know I'm not in a healthy enough mindset for a relationship. Between the depression and anger fueling my inferiority complex, and my chronic illness causing stress for people who are close to me, I need to stay single until something changes. I don't want to hurt someone and be hurt by that same someone again
>>
>>36935440
Same for me >>36934254
>>
>>36935362

You can still eat healthy and find an hour every other day to hit the gym.
>>
>>36935385

it does matter though

how do I even meet younger girls, if I look out of place near them/that age group?

I look young but I cant lie about my age
>>
File: rich-piana-funny-1.jpg (83 KB, 350x483) Image search: [Google]
rich-piana-funny-1.jpg
83 KB, 350x483
>>36935464
>one hour
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 225x225
>>36935431
I've fucked about 15 girls. Most were qt's but some were absolute horror shows. The first 10 were when I was in my late teens and the last 5 were probably in the last 3 years. I'm 25 now and somehow have trouble even starting a conversation with grills. Wtf happened to me?
>>
>>36935440

Stop trying to be smooth. You don't have to be smooth. Talk about regular people shit and be playful.
>>
>>36935447
senpai maybe its what you need to break the cycle
>>
>>36934191
She sounds nice man, you should keep her around.Try to work on your own issues and become a better person. :)
>>
>>36935503
If that's what needs to be done, then it won't be done. Someone shouldn't have to put up with my bullshit while I fix myself. I'm not worth that
>>
I want a gf, I get at least one major crush every semester, problem is there is nothing sexual there. Or well, almost nothing.

I mostly fap to gay/bi things. But I have 0 desire to get a bf.

So here, I am, clueless where I am and where to go next, hoping for something to happen randomly to me.
>>
>>36935552
Find a girl into pegging, or hit up the
>girls
on grindr
>>
>>36935007
I concur, I am a sophomore in college at a huge state school in the SEC. Football weekends? Highschool pussy. They won't tell and they are down to get fucked
>>
>>36935488

Quit fucking around talking to people and texting and taking ten minute rests, or tell your girlfriend to deal with it. Something is gonna give.
>>
>>36935605
Found the newfriend
>>
>>36935468

Online. Randomly throughout the day. Not in clubs, but bars and lounges. Just fucking figure out if she wants to. Not why, if. The rest will work itself out. >>36935493

You probably did something to socially isolate yourself, and now you have to work a little bit to get back out there. It's fine, people change for better and worse. Just make the effort,you know you can do it .
>>
>>36935616

If you're not a professional muscular guy, there's no reason for a workout to take more than an hour. If you really like it, cool, fine, but not if it's cutting into other shit.
>>
>>36935282
And doing what instead? I'm not going to instantly get social skills and friends by leaving this site

I don't even play games
>>
>>36935494
Yeah I know but it's difficult to start a conversation with a totally unknown qt
>>
>>36935659

>you did something to isolate yourself

well I was fat, so noone wanted to talk to me

now im fit and suddenly im interesting, go figure?
>>
>>36933943
Not him, but no I have no because the thought terrifies me no end and that's before I really get into reasons why this will not end well at all.

I wonder if this is related to my autism.
>>
i'm tired of my gf, she is a 8/10 face and a 6/10 body becayse she is a lazy ass and she is way too skinny, she is cool and cute but damn, i'm sick and tired of her complaining and her shity family issues landing on my back
>>
>>36935578
I wouldn't feel like a man if I had my gf doing that

Can't have it all I guess
>>
>>36935718

Hey, you gotta figure it out. Go out and talk to girls without trying to fuck them. Just force yourself to go up and say hi, do you have the time, do you know where (some nearby place is), whatever. Just force yourself to do that, don't worry about talking to them or whatever. Then you've conditioned yourself to just walk up to girls and talk out of the blue, and you can start making small talk and asking them for their number and whatever.

>>36935731

Hey, love it or hate it, the world is what it is and it likes you more now. Don't be bitter, be happy. Say hi to people and bask in their pleasant response. Then go get laid.
>>
No, but I also haven't looked or made any effort whatsoever to find one.

I need to work on myself and be happy where I'm at before I even begin to seriously consider a gf. I have goals set for myself and a gf would be a huge distraction.
>>
>>36935807

Keep her around until you have another one lined up. They do the same thing to us. Maybe she'll start acting better when she suspects you're trying to replace her, but by then so what?
>>
The concept of a gf is appealing but when I think about it, I would have no idea what the fuck I'm doing attempting to get one, and even less of an idea if it actually panned out.
I've never had a gf, received any attention from girls, or even had many friends. I got /fit/ and now people seem to be interested in me but I don't have any idea how to interact with them. Fantasizing about having a partner feels like porn, a weird aberration that's stimulating but ultimately hollow.

I feel lonely but whenever other people are around I just want them to go away. So no, I haven't gotten that gf yet. It will probably never happen.
>>
File: 1458740875156.png (68 KB, 299x328) Image search: [Google]
1458740875156.png
68 KB, 299x328
Pretty sure most of the girls I showed interest in only showed interest back because of pity or that i would do something drastic.

Life was aight i did a lot more and went farther than i thought i would.

It's time for the lights to go out
>>
File: tumblr_ndi83mcoYX1qgbi8io1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndi83mcoYX1qgbi8io1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x480
Eww why would I want a girlfriend when men are objectively better?
>>
It's not about getting a gf for me . thats easy
I can't keep one. I have no fucking clue on what to do with them.
my last relationship was just
>wake up text each other good morning
>ask how was our day
>she whines abt how shitty it was
>I have no clue how to respond so I just say sorry and tell her we'll have fun this weekend
>Have sex
rinse and repeat maybe I haven't found the "one" but thats how my last relationships have been and I just get bored and dumped them.
>>
>>36934208
my ex was good looking.

but now i hate her fucking guts

fucking crazy ass bitch take after her junkie mom
>>
>>36932515
>tfw no a v e r a g e qt korean gf
>>
>>36932515
No.

>tfw your oneitis starts a mass be argument with you at a party
>tfw it lasts the whole night
>tfw you know she's right
>tfw your apologies don't even matter because she won't listen and keeps saying she hates you
>tfw she's upset because you can't face talking to her anymore
>tfw she still tells her friends she likes you but still won't admit it to you
>tfw you know in 6 months you'll never see her again anyway

Fuck bros. Why does it always have to be so complicated?
>>
>>36935925

Well then don't look for a gf. Id still recommend trying to get laid and get a fuck buddy or two. I'm in the same position, going through a real big transition and not feeling awesome about myself, but sexual hangups are absolutely as bad, probably worse, than a lot of other personal shit cause it's primal and whatever. You don't have to have your shit together to get laid. You don't need to have an exciting or stable life. You don't have to be smooth. If you look good and have a bed to fuck on, it's simple. You can easily go on two or three dates a week (probably more) for like an hour at a coffee shop or a bar, get a little touchy, ask her if she wants to come to your place and watch a movie, and fuck. Even if you only get one girl to fuck you once a month, you're doing better than most guys and will feel better about yourself, and it's a lot of nagging pressure off your back so you can focus on other shit better.
>>
>>36936066
At least you get to talk to your oneitis
>>
literally all girls are involved with other guys

ALL of them
>>
>>36936021

Then have fun on the weekend. Whatever you like to do. I like outdoors shit, I'd take her camping or like to the beach, hiking, tearing through the mountains in my truck. You can take her out to a dance class, go see movies, go to a party, just whatever. Get her out of the house doing something you want to do.
>>
>>36936062
>tfw i have one
;)
>>
>>36936120

They're not. You're not too good for online dating, even if by some chance every girl you meet irl is taken and not trying to screw around.
>>
>>36936066
mass be argument? Massive argument about bees?
>>
>>36933693
I hope it lasts anon. It won't.
>>
not sure if I want a gf

or just the validation that someone else wants to fuck me
>>
>>36934347
This
>>
>>36934663
>Pick up artists
>>
>>36935243
Plz respond
>>
>>36936279
Buying their shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>36936279

This. See, most guys are objectively kinda lame, kinda boring, whatever. They think girls are better, but girls are fucking losers too, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>36936320

Are you ripped? Is easy if you are.
>>
>>36936348
Just like Dennis
>>
Tfw I have none of these problems. I'm a well adjusted person with a good job, an apartment and a qt gf. And I'm pretty spergy. You just gotta learn to fake human emotion, smile big and act nice and people will like you.
>>
File: iamthebeastiworship.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
iamthebeastiworship.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Have a gf but things are not going well.
We had some big fights in the past but now we're just trying to live with each other but desu I've kind of got tired of her, even though we've had so many good moments(living together for about 8 months, dating about 10) I think its kinda time to break up. I mean she is fucking perfect personality wise. She is really fun and chill to hang around with but she can get a little crazy sometimes when I play around with her. But we had a very serious discussion lately about her crazyness which is not actually a big deal but I feel like I dont love her anymore. Its so hard because she has really got her shit together lately and we haven't fought for months and really enjoy each other company. Maybe I just need a little break from her.. Idk this shit is so hard man I wish I knew what to do..
>>
>>36934001
Dunno if you're still here but that's not that far off from the situation most people your age are in...
>>
>>36933582
>>36936436
>it's a "I'm a sperg, but not really" post
Literally worse than good looking purple calling themselves unattractive
>>
>>36934177
When the shy person is ugly.
>>
I got fit and now girls are scared of me. Fuck this shitty life and fuck whatever I'm expected to be.
>>
I think I'm close, going on a first date at the movies tomorrow

wat do
>>
Big secret for you guys. You're not worse than most people. You're probably better. Other assholes just accept that they suck or don't realize. You know and think about it because you care about being better.
>>
>>36936901
Literally watch the movie
>>
>>36937037
ok
>>
File: 1434276106492.gif (2 MB, 322x252) Image search: [Google]
1434276106492.gif
2 MB, 322x252
Nah but I got a college fuckbuddy and another girl who's interested
>tfw finally making it
>>
>>36934209
lel. my mom bought me these.

I'm 25
>>
>>36936901
>>36937048
>movie date

no no no no no no no no no

don't do this

It's not a date, you don't talk and get to know one another, you literally just meet up, stare at a screen quietly for 2 hours, and leave

it's not a date. Take her somewhere.
>>
>>36936224
It's too bad she won't live! Then again, who does?
>>
>>36936348
I'm not ripped. How do I get friends.

Inb4 get ripped

Let's say I am ripped, then what?
>>
File: 1461498610577.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461498610577.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
>>36937202
shit, I'm past that point already
>>
>>36937256
Just look for somewhere nearby like somewhere to get smoothies or small food and tell her you should go there instead so you can talk instead of stare at a screen quietly for 2 hours

Add in it'd be more fun getting to know her than watching a movie.

She'd be down for it.
>>
>>36935959
I am actually you minus friend part.
>>
>>36933742
>designated rape cave
KEK
>>
>>36937268
Well I've actually known her since the start of the school year, just trying to step it up to the next level before summer starts and we go home from uni
>>
>>36937252

People just like you and give you the benefit of the doubt. Go to things and make normal people talk and whatever. Ask them if they wanna hang out. But you don't need friends to fuck girls. I've said like ten times in this thread how to fuck girls. None of it has to do with having friends or a life at all. Just be good looking. You're on /fit/ you know how to do that. Keeping a girl around, yeah, you need to kind of have a life, maybe. Getting really high quality super hot pussy you need a life, maybe. Most girls are losers, though, they'll hang out with you if you're fucking, and if you go do activities together, they'll like you, and if they don't, get other girls.
>>
>talk to any girl
>lose interest within minutes because of how boring every single one of them is

How do you do it bros? How do you pretend they're human long enough to fuck them? They're all so boring and stupid. I can't trick myself for that long
>>
>>36937346
>You're on /fit/ you know how to do that
I dont think i do
Im fucking my life over because im a dumbass who cant get laid and it affects my regular life
So be 6'1 and fit, whats the next step?
>>
Battle of the manlets:
Who is more likely to be more attrative to girls on average, /fit/?

>5'7', quite ripped, sporty, with 5/10 face

vs

>5'9", less ripped, more bodyfat, 7/10 face
>>
>>36933708
the dream
>>
>>36937423
Thats not even a question its a short 5/10 vs a less short 7/10
>>
>>36937364

Quit taking yourself so seriously. If you just ask them questions, don't call them boring retards, and just make a game of it, its fine. She's nervous and weird too, play with that. Talk about what's going on around you if you can't just keep asking her questions and commenting on her answers. Keep your mind on the vagina. Just try and get her back to your place faster so there's less talking to do. An hour long date or two, maybe none at all, and you get her back to your place and get touchy and fuck.
>>
File: 1461175567521.jpg (50 KB, 400x536) Image search: [Google]
1461175567521.jpg
50 KB, 400x536
>>36933699
>asked her out

Elaborate, Anon. Also nice dubz
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 645x859) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 645x859
Got a qt azn gf this year, exceeding all of my expectations
You have to put yourself out there, and endure the embarrassment and rejection. We met because a girl from one of my recently failed relationship attempts introduced us, so even failure can help.
Lifting didn't help me get her but it helped her go wild for me once we got closer
>>
>>36936610
You had your fun, but it doesn't sound like you can handle living with her long term. Anything permanent probably won't work out from what I'm hearing
>>
>>36933699
I was in the same place a few months ago anon

The key is to realize that there isn't anything wrong with you. Everyone likes confidence, and if you keep telling yourself that you're shit then people aren't going to gravitate towards you.

Just brush it off, look at what you could have done better, and try again later.
>>
>>36933699
The fact that you tried at all shows improvement
I was in the exact same position last year now I'm >>36937507
>>
>>36937412

Get ripped, put up like three pictures that make you look good on tinder or plenty of fish or whatever, come up with a good spam message group, send them out to a bunch of girls. Get their numbers, text them, when they answer call them, make small talk for like five minutes and set up a date. Take them out on simple dates like coffee or a couple drinks, touch her on the arms and shit, more if she'll let you, ask if she wants to come back to your house and watch a movie. Fuck her. If you need a second date, get more touchy on that one, then ask her to come back, etc. Easy peasey.
>>
>First gf
>Meet online
>Have LDR
>Love each other but miss each other daily
>She gets into heavy mood swings of anger and sadness, I get more distant
>Go all good when we meet irl again

Its hard lads ;_;
>>
>>36937563
Sounds easy enough, time to cut down then i think and take some pics
>>
>>36937676
>mood swings and getting more distant

she's cheating on you. Thank me later
>>
>>36937676

She's cheating on you or this is bait
>>
File: yedir.jpg (27 KB, 411x395) Image search: [Google]
yedir.jpg
27 KB, 411x395
>>36934663
> Learning how to pick up women from a group of DYEL skinnyfat beta assburger autists.

Really nigga? It's like learning how to fight from a nerd who gets beat regularly.
>>
>>36937680

There you go. Frankly, that'll work for almost anybody. It's just that being ripped, you'll get more and hotter girls to respond, they'll be happier to meet up with you, and they'll be more excited to fuck you so they'll be easier to deal with, they'll try harder. That makes it easier for you to keep doing it and not get discouraged and give up. Then a year down the line when you've been on a lot of dates and gotten an above average amount of pussy, a steady fuck buddy or two or a gf you like, you'll think 'man that was easy' and carry on making the rest of your shit better because you have the sex thing under control.
>>
>>36934206
Just stop being a faggot, if anything you just lose a cute girl glancing in your direction once in a while
>>
>>36937847
yeah, thats pretty much my goal
if i can get the dating and sex thing rolling i will be in a much better spot mentally and then i can get better overall

Thanks bro
>>
>>36935130
>don't actually want to get laid. You just want girls to like you.
This is hitting dangerously close to home, how do i change my ways?
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy[1].png (58 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy[1].png
58 KB, 256x256
>>36936066
>tfw your apologies don't even matter because she won't listen and keeps saying she hates you
Being this much of a beta and not telling the bitch to shut up. No wonder she hates a spineless fag like you.
>>
File: 1461644295836.png (148 KB, 645x772) Image search: [Google]
1461644295836.png
148 KB, 645x772
>almost two years ago
>single, fuck buddy's
>I'm a big guy
4u
>Decide to settle and date one girl
>laziness ensues
>no longer go to the gym after awhile because both of us are just comfy
>TFW now out of shape , but improved my life in other ways
>gf is still an annoying cunt at times
>should have just stayed single

I've been going back to the gym lately, but it's difficult trying to eat healthy when you have a gf that likes going out to eat and eats your meals.
>>
>>36932515
>not valuing your freedom and sanity against lying manipulative whores
>>
>>36933976
you're a fucking coward dude, you prefer to live in this imaginary world where you're almost certain you could have got her rather than grab your fucking cojones and go talk to her and face the possibility of rejection. you're not shy, you're an autistic coward, kill yourself
>>
>>36938354
Any girl coming between you and your physical health should be gotten rid of ASAP
>>
>go out to club
>go home with girl
>she lives literally around the corner from me
>she wants to fuck but her dad is home, my mum is visiting so can't take her back to mine
>she insists on getting my number
>when I'm back from uni I'm going to meet up with her

feels good lads
>>
>>36932515
just got rid of mine like 5 minutes ago.
feels good i think
>>
>>36933582

> be 6' skinnyfat pajeet
> previously just regular fat
> fucked up facial aesthetics
> 5 girlfriends, 2 of them long term, serious
> one night stands and fuckbuds
> all white girls btw (hi /pol/)

idk how brah, but shit's golden.
I'm not saying they're 10s, but realistically neither am I. the highest was probably a 7-8.

> currently dating a girl for the last 2 weeks, lets see where this goes
>>
File: 525816512.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
525816512.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
well no, but I went to an orgy recently, and basically my oneitis was there also

I feel emotionally dead and my current lifestyle is going to kill me

what the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>36933748

you're fucking scum. just end it with her and move on.

coming from a guy that cheated in his serious relationships, it's not worth it.
if you're cheating, it obviously isn't working one way or another, and to top it off you're just bringing pain to a person that cares about you

i'm not saying don't fuck sloots
just don't string one of them along
>>
File: 1460659760442.jpg (57 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1460659760442.jpg
57 KB, 421x421
>>36938523
>your oneitis was at an orgy

mate...
>>
I'm talking to an imigrant chick at my gym, she is around 30 years old if not abit older and not that cute, but she has a nice ass. I'm 23 myself, but as alot of us do i feel like i'm still 16 for the most part.
>>
Yup. Redhead who loves getting fucked really hard and wants to do anal too. She also lifts and runs. Holy shit I'm in heaven.
>>
>>36938506
you from uk by any chance?
>>
>>36938425
She's not forcing me to stop, plus you know how girls are at the gym. When I go, it can be anywhere from 90-120 minutes start to finish. So I don't go with her, and she likes "spending time together" so I tend to choose the comfy movie on the couch instead of being a sikkunt. I'm starting to manage my time better though, so I lift in the morning now instead of later when we're both free.
>>
>>36937948

Not caring about validation from other people can be a problem, and you can spend a lot of time just brute force making yourself not give a fuck, but success and exposure is probably easier. You just gotta pull the trigger and fuck these girls my man. After enough you'll realize you're good enough to do it, and they'll tell you how hot you are and try to make you feel good enough that you'll kind of expect it and maybe get bored of it
>>
>>36935698
He's memeing you dense knuckle head, right babe etc.

If you can't see he is memeing you don't deserve a gf
>>
File: 117594387_4fd95e7d32.jpg (117 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
117594387_4fd95e7d32.jpg
117 KB, 500x375
>>36932515
Ahahahahahahahaha I'm almost 19 and no GF. Might ask a girl to senior prom, she likes me, but all of her friends are Stacys and Chads so it'll be awkward if I;m stuck in the group at the dance. What do?
>>
>Get call from ex
>Her new bf is shit in bed apparently
>Wants me to fuck her regularly again

I feel bad for the guy, but I honestly can't resist
>>
>>36938675
Don't be a cunt, find some fresh game
>>
File: 1457590667299.jpg (27 KB, 480x1042) Image search: [Google]
1457590667299.jpg
27 KB, 480x1042
>Go on OkCupid to find gf or fuck buddy
>All the girls I have high match% with are annoying weebs
>>
>>36938671
Holy shit, go out and live life, dude

You're 19, you're supposed to make mistakes and learn now
>>
>>36938745
Not him but in the same boat, I live in a small area, fucking someone came with too much emotional baggage so I never tried to fuck anyone, I was known as the hottest virgin in school, kill me.
>>
>>36938583
new zealand
>>
I learnt today there's this girl that wants to fuck me. I have a 5 inch dick tho.

do it or nah?
>>
>>36938857

do it, don't be nervous at all about it because girls don't bring a ruler with them to bed
>>
>>36932515
Just got gf, and no longer kissless virgin. Thank you /fit/.

We're all gonna make it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.