[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ Have any of you guys known anyone with marfans that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Hey /fit/

Have any of you guys known anyone with marfans that was able to make there body passable? Is there any way to fill my self out? Its a pain in the ass to get women with this bull shit.

Pic is the only one i have of me (Far right) on my computer, ill post shirtless one when my phone wakes up.
>>
>>36929876
>marfans
is that why your right arm looks way smaller than your left
>>
>>36929886
Yup. Also my left arm is bent back more than my right.
>>
steroids and the thought of being barefoot there is creeping me out

also u look cute no homo
>>
>>36929886
heres another. i look like a dirty bastard. Im in the middle, white t.
>>
File: 1461475271551.jpg (72 KB, 529x401) Image search: [Google]
1461475271551.jpg
72 KB, 529x401
>>36929910
Thank you anon. and yeah i go bare foot when i climb on wet shit, i was climbing on a waterfall. It was fuckin tight tho.
>>
Dude you look fucking fantastic in that first pic, you're one of the very few guys that can make tall and lanky look masculine

Don't even fucking worry about Marfans or whatever brah
>>
i generally see 6'6"+ men with -5'5" women in public.
>>
dude i know you think you're thin or whatever, but you got the frame and facial aesthetics to be a model. might wanna think about it
>>
I'd honestly say you look amazing. Fuck lifting, just become the next Paganini and watch the bitches swoon
>>
Yea, what them other niggers said in here brah.
I'd just do some body weight workout shit like:
wall squats, push ups and sit up... girls will line up to eat out your asshole in no time.
>>
File: 1460903736196 (1).jpg (197 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460903736196 (1).jpg
197 KB, 633x758
>>36930211
>>36930174
>>36930138
Dam thanks niggaz!
>>
>>36930481
You too nigga Thanks!
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread? OP you are average at best.

Why are all your friends fat 12 year olds?
>>
>>36930553
>Friends
Family*

also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHg9VVkE9Bk
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.