[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you redpill, fit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
File: Change.png (2 MB, 1520x874) Image search: [Google]
Change.png
2 MB, 1520x874
Something just clicked and I turned into a Chad. I grew up without a dad, so I joined the Marines to prove myself to the world. My first couple of years after I got out, I lost all faith in women.

So I just got /fit/ and started treating them like they did to me when I was a skeltam. More sex, but the fulfillment is about the same. I just can't bring myself to get attached to girls/women anymore.

Any other /fit/izens share my plight? How do you regain your childhood optimism? Is there a gym for feels?
>>
>broken fatherless marine fuccboi
>chad

'no'

Chad was born to a loving, WASP family with both parents, an older sibling or two and several role modal uncles or grandparents in the picture. He had a good childhood that left him well adjusted, socially cognizant and confident and this spurred him to get into sports and excel from a young age, giving him an edge in maturity and socialization over his peers.

Chad is the winner, you're just a loser that jumped from 21st to 17th place
>>
>>36929769
No, I don't think so. Honestly, you sound like you're sort of proud of what you went through still, but that's going to be gone in a few years too at the rate you're going, and you'll be left with absolutely nothing.
>>
>>36929769
>haircut every 2 weeks
>not growing your hair out
>not knowing viking core will be the next /fa/ trend
enjoy perpetual virginity boss
>>
>>36929769
is that a pic you grabbed or did you actually write that shit?

literally autism, familia
>>
If you can't find a balance between those worlds then you need to some serious reflection. I'm not trying to make you feel bad by saying that, but you get what you put into human relationships.

You're still an insecure guy if you're treating women with neg routines. It doesn't have to be an either/or situation when it comes to approaching women.

Best of luck.
>>
>>36929816
this 100x
>>
File: 1400554409575.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1400554409575.png
74 KB, 412x351
>>36929816
>>36929816
>Chad was born to a loving, WASP family with both parents
>>
I went through a bad breakup, started lifting and got into redpill and PUA. I read Models by Mark Manson and a bunch of other stuff.

After months of reading and absorbing that stuff I got a girl's number at a jazz festival. I've been with her for a year and a half. I was planning on smashing and bailing but she turned out to be a really good girl. She's loyal, cute, and completely addicted to my cock.

Now I just redpill myself physically, philosophically, and politically.
>>
Why the fuck is /fit/ the reasonable board when it comes to feel threads about relationships?
>>
Eh, I agree about the attachment part but not the disappointed part.

Hoes are good fun once you realize they're emotionally children. I don't really get too attached but I still enjoy their company because they're always just trying to have as much possible fun in the present moment.

Definitely still resent them because I know they only treat me with respect because I'm /fit/, though the same goes for them desu.
>>
>>36929769
lol

That fucking hairline though.
>>
>>36929769
>fatherless marine fuckboy

Could you be any more of a fucking stereotype? I bet you wear sunglasses inside and make sure everyone knows you were a marine for four years even though you haven't been in fighting shape since six months after you were discharged.
>>
Fuck off you /r9k/ you fucking loser
>>
Guys I'm not looking for advice. I just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same.
>>
File: coolman.jpg (30 KB, 803x454) Image search: [Google]
coolman.jpg
30 KB, 803x454
>>36930111
Yeah and then I turned gay and feel much happier

Take a dick in the butt

just try, trust me
>>
>>36929769
ur not a chad retard your just a faggot/douchebag
>>
File: 1299487390071.jpg (110 KB, 729x956) Image search: [Google]
1299487390071.jpg
110 KB, 729x956
>>36929769

>19 year old me
>2nd year of community college
>2.7 gpa
>going nowhere
>dad is dead, mom cares more about my little brother because at least he's not a fuck up yet and he's still in hs
>turn 20
>get court documents from mom and she's trying to push me to sign without reading
>read them cover to cover
>realize dad left 50k for each of his kids for college when he realized he was done for (leukemia, slow killer)
>papers would have me give up my share to mom
>tell her to fuck off, contact lawyer
>get the money for myself after two months of fighting
>first thing I see when I get the deposit is a flyer for study abroad in Italy
>barely make the cut, gpa wise
>decide to get the fuck out of here
>5 months later I have travelled 6 countries, learned a third language, had sex with three girls while abroad, realize what I want to do
>come home 13lbs lighter from mediterranean foods, lots of salads, fresh meats, water, wine
>no soda, chips, etc the entire semester
>discover /fit/ through a guy in econ class (thanks Michael R. if you're reading this)
>1 year later I have achieved most goals, properly cutting for the first time, disciplined in all things /fit/ and school, 3.2 gpa, transferred to a top ranking state school in Cal.
>will finish with two degrees and an a.a. in May 17
>I am so happy I cannot believe it

I now know what it is to be alive and fighting for something you want, more than anything in the world

>we're all gonna make it
>>
>>36930111
Well. Look at what they're saying. The hostility should be a clue.

I don't feel the same as you do. I've been in a committed relationship for a long time now, and I can't honestly assess any point in my life where I was really hopeful about the future in a way that wasn't explicitly grounded in reality and based on my goals. I'm not sure what you mean by attachment or faith in women, but you don't need to feel either to be in a relationship with one and have a sense of companionship. You just have to remember that if she fucks you over, you just drop her like a hot rock, because that means she doesn't respect you, and that mutual respect is what has to form the basis of a long term relationship.

fuck it, I'm boring myself

you sound sort of emotionally stunted, is the bottom line
>>
Damn you look gay op
>>
>>36930239
But do you even lift???
>>
>>36930240
But there are no respectable women, at least the ones I've met. They are only good for fucking.
>>
>>36929897
Tell me of your redpill politics?
>>
>>36929769
You think you're a chad... You're ugly as fuck bro and you're more dyel than your average college freshman
>>
>>36929769
No, OP, you lost all faith in women at some point when you were active duty.

You just didn't realize it until a few years after you EAS'd.
>>
File: 01.png (1 MB, 1195x1840) Image search: [Google]
01.png
1 MB, 1195x1840
>>36929769
>Haircut every two weeks
Why tho??
Don't like 2 mills of hair that appears?
>>
>>36930483
T. Eggman
>>
>>36929769
if that is you fucking shave that shit off, i think you have an interesting face
>>
>>36929769
>implying anyone except 2/10 whales would fuck that
>>
>>36929844
Well, that is absolute bullshit. You do not get what you put into relationships. There's millions of stories where the guy loved the girl with all his heart and she still left him for someone else.

[spoiler]It happened to me[/spoiler]
>>
>>36929816
This is sadly true.

But you can still make yourself better. You won't have it as easy as him, but still you can push harder.
>>
>>36930239

> I now know what it is to be alive and fighting for something you want, more than anything in the world

>realize dad left 50k for each of his kids for college
>>
File: _20160426_212254.jpg (6 KB, 116x134) Image search: [Google]
_20160426_212254.jpg
6 KB, 116x134
>>36929897

>chad
>jazz festival
>>
>>36930483
sauce plz
>>
By keeping the faith in humanity. The REAL humanity.
>>
>>36933662
Kekked
>>
>>36929769
>Any other /fit/izens share my plight? How do you regain your childhood optimism? Is there a gym for feels?

Literally every person who lives in a modern, comfortable society shares this plight. You need to figure out who you actually WANT to be before you can start working towards it.

I mean who you REALLY want to be. Don't ask yourself what kind of house, car, boat, electronics, body, etc. you want. Ask yourself who you'll wish you were when you're retired at 70 and spend most of your days with nothing to do.

Protip: It's probably going to mean that you're going to have to take a year or so to totally redirect your life. A major career change, maybe starting a business, maybe moving to a new city, etc. You're disappointed every day because your life is disappointing. You need to change that, and it's hard. The struggle is why we live.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
>>
>>36929769
i'd be miserable if i had that faggot fluff on my chin, too. shave it off, you look like an idiot.
>>
>>36929769
True love can only exist between two men. Women are just for fucking and breeding. Soon you will realize this. No homo tho.
>>
File: 1459025601010.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
1459025601010.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
I just tell myself having a dad is like having a gf. You only think it's good because you don't have one, he would just be some alcoholic shitter who hates you anyways.
>>
>>36929769
shave that fucking goatee you pedophile
>>
I feel like I could cry every single minute in my life

People stopped asking me how I'm doing a long time ago
>>
>>36930239
what about your brother, dude?
>>
>>36929816
>Earning your manhood through adversity is worse than being born in a higher standard

I'll take entitled daddy's boy for $500
>>
>>36929769
I'll do the honors.
HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME
>>
>>36935359
this, what does chad know about facing real trouble? He'd likely fold and never recover
>>
>>36934594
Are you 13? Who the fuck gets mad that someone has facial hair?
>>
>>36929816

This fampai. OP isn't a Chad, he's a Chud
>>
>>36935396
I dunno
he has a social circle and a family that supports him

If I get fired tomorrow I'll be more fucked I guess
>>
>>36929769
Im an asian manlet
Ive been redpilled my whole adult life
>>
>>36929817

>implying anyone gets shit from college

OP did a good change for him, you don't really think that your college qt will be with you after college right? (unless she wants your money, but you won't see it coming anyway)
>>
>>36929769
Hahaha! I went to high school with the anon in the pic. Is that you bruh?
>>
>>36936667
Yeah, what's your name?
>>
>>36930239
I'm happy for you mang
>>
>>36936711
Matt
08 grad, heavily involved in local music
>>
>>36930239
this is what qualifies as a post on this board? some faggots life story in which he hears about what fitness is? phenomenal
>>
>>36929769
Lord of Edge, I name thee
>>
>>36932677
It is true that you can't control or sometimes even predict how others treat you. But the OP is talking about he started getting laid when he started treating women like shit, but he finds those relationships hollow.

I'm not sure what else that guy is expecting in those situations. Most long-term relationships are built on not just attraction, but some kinds of commonalities where the two respect each other and enjoy their company. That's what I mean I say OP got what he put into it. You don't have to be a doormat to have a girl like you, but so many redpilled guys veer off a cliff with the philosophy.
>>
>>36929897
Nope. AWALT.
>>
>>36930239
>5 months later I have travelled 6 countries, learned a third language

>5 months
>learned a third language

Yeah, nah...
>>
>>36929947
He probably wears white Oakleys and has a faded SEMPER FI window decal in the back of his beat up shitty old Honda Civic filled with McDonalds wrappers.
>>
>>36929816
This
>>
>>36937225
You'd be surprised. Ho imperato base iltaliana in due mesi in Roma.
>>
I was redpilled before I started lifting. Getting swole just confirmed much of it first hand.
>>
>>36933692
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e6288wv78cw8bjk/%5BKonchiki%5D+The+end+of+the+beginning.zip
>>
>>36930239
Being given a fucking life changing amount of money isn't "fighting" you sack of fuckweed shit
>>
>>36929769

You look like Hitler with down sydrome and living in a trailer park.

Seriously if that's you and you created that it's cringe worthy as fuck. Oh what ever you can't "get attached to girls" nobody gives a fuck is that supposed to make you sound cool or something?

Losing "faith" in an entire gender? What kind of faith was that? Whatever socially inept standards you have for a partner is probably goofy as fuck. You're probably gay, which is fine and you would make a great nazi twink. But to post shit like this on 4chan is uber fucking faggy.

Shave that stupid goatee
>>
File: 1461616520747.jpg (63 KB, 664x664) Image search: [Google]
1461616520747.jpg
63 KB, 664x664
>>36929769
>I grew up without a dad so I joined the Marines to prove myself to the world
Lmao
Also
>that chest and shit goatee
>>
>>36929769
> realizing that you're such a worthless waste of humanity that you channel your angst into treating women like sub-humans.
> considering THAT sorry excuse of a physique to be fit.
You're never going to make it
>>
>>36936828
That wasn't me that replied to you. Scottsboro?
>>
>>36940370
Yup
>>
>>36935359

In clinical psychology, the term for being able to handle adversity is referred to as "resilience," and it is exponentially more robust in people from stable homes than broken ones. This has been replicated time and time again. Being born into a poor and broken home is a disadvantage. No shame in being disadvantaged, but call it what it is.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.