[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm not sure how to describe my bone structure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14
File: IMG_20160425_235213_244-1.jpg (40 KB, 468x450) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_235213_244-1.jpg
40 KB, 468x450
So I'm literally just about ready to start fit after being obese for most of my life (18 now) but something that keeps me from doing all this is it seems like my bone structure is not masculine like my shoulders aren't very broad and like ik girls want a v shaped dude. So idk really desu u be the judge (excuse the fat the lovehandels do cover where my actual waist is)
>>
i'd say u have some big bones
>>
Make more excuses you fat shit
>>
>>36929223
>but something that keeps me from doing all this is it seems like my bone structure is not masculine

nice excuse faggot. you are just a lazy failure
>>
FUCK YOUR EXCUSES

READ THE STICKY OR LEAVE
>>
yeah definitely big bones OP you have no chance, sorry
>>
>>36929223
I can't tell your bone structure because it's covered in fat you fat shit fatty mcfatfuck fat ass
>>
>>36929243
I'm serious its must something I keep obsessing over
>>
you're right you shouldn't improve yourself because of something out of your control.
>>
>>36929223
Yea you should probably just an hero, your bone structure is totally fucked
>>
How tall are you? Being muscular with small bone structure is still 1000% better than being that obese.
>>
>>36929267
5'10
>>
>>36929251
>I'm serious its must something I keep obsessing over
>>
This has to be bait right
>muh big bones
>muh 18 and obese
>muh mysterious ailment prohibits lifting
>>
File: Body-types-600x416.jpg (37 KB, 600x416) Image search: [Google]
Body-types-600x416.jpg
37 KB, 600x416
Firstly, you're 18, you're still developing.

Secondly, people have different bone structures, don't be a faggot about it and just work out. Zyzz was an ectomorph.
>>
>>36929274
I swear to god I'm not baiting. I wish there was a way to prove I'm not baiting
>>
>>36929223
This is why lifting is great lean down then say hey I need broader shoulders so get big delts and work lats regardless of bones it will give you the v shape
>>
>>36929251
Dude you can lose like twenty inches in your midsection and build the muscles in your upper back and shoulders.

Your bone structure is consumed by bodyfat and it's impossible to know what you'll look like until you put the work in and maybe five years of time
>>
>>36929293
My weight is like 250. I've been wanting to do this for a long time but I've just been like super nervous for a lot of different reasons. I analyze myself a lot and I obsess over details. Its been something I've done all my life.
>>
>>36929271
please stop. You can use this time of shitposting to go to the gym. I was joking, we are all. Nobody has big enough bones to be a fat fuck. The biggest bone density you can possibly have is 8%, which is reserved for less than 1% of genetic freaks. Most people have 6% or less.. you probably do to. Even if you did have the 8%, which you don't, it literally means nothing rather than easier and tighter gains. Judging by your physique, your diet lacks of calcium, so you're probably sub 6% bone density. Go workout, seriously. Stop eating so much. Stop shitposting. Workout however you want, as long as you're moving and burning calories it doesn't matter at this point.

JUST. MOVE.
>>
>>36929290
Then quit bitching about bone structure that you can't even see under 30 pounds of fat.

Intermittent fasting works for me because I never miss any macros and eating all my calories in one sitting satisfies my inner fat kid. Cut hard and lift. No liquids besides water, start swimming or at least running.
>>
>>36929320
>I analyze myself a lot and I obsess over details

what details bro? You're literally a round ball. Seriously, go lift weight and run. Matter of fact, right now, turn off your computer and go for a jog. Post when you come back.
>>
>>36929330
I'm not shitposting. I am being 100% serious like I said I can't prove it I wish I could.
>>
>>36929342
I mean in general about details in my life. Not about my body but even in that I overanyze myself.
>>
>>36929342
>fuck /fit/ what's wrong with me I can't see my Adonis belt
>oh btw I'm 400 pounds and dangerously obese
>>
>>36929320
Same here man I actually started and got caught up in the same excuses and it took me another two years to get back on the wagon and if there's one thing I'll ever regret in my life it's not JUST DOING IT and STICKING TO IT two years ago. I could have three years of solid lifting experience and be fit as fuck right now but I'm still a DYEL who JUST hit bodyweight squat only because I'm not a fatass anymore.

Every day you wait with your obese lifestyle and habits puts you two days further away from being a healthy human being. Just fucking do it.
>>
>>36929366
Fitness is literally so easy. (Just like life)

You already know what to do:
• count calories
• lift
• eat and drink healthily

Do above for a year and you will see results. Just requires dedication and discipline.
>>
>>36929366
stop posting about it
DO something about
the hardest day is the first go get through it right now
>>
>>36929223
You look like my boss desu. Your bones are just like everyone else. Cut the soda fatty
>>
>>36929354
>>36929366
bro are you even listening to anybody in this thread? Everyone is telling you to GO WORKOUT FOR ONCE, and your only reply is "Man idk what to do i just keep analyzing myself!"

I quit with you bro! You are fat, accept it. You need to workout, accept it. Nothing will change until you make a change, accept it.

>>36929369
literally this OP.
>>
>>36929320
Most pathetic thing ive ever heard. Please slap your father for me because he failed.
>>
>>36929223
HO LEE FUK
D A Y U M
now THAT"S what I call
F A T A S S
>>
>>36929223

What bone structure
>>
I'm sorry everyone. Sorry for wasting ur time
>>
File: dogemad.jpg (7 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
dogemad.jpg
7 KB, 247x250
>>36929435
>>
>>36929284
>Lets play spot the dyel
Zyzz was a roidomorph
>>
>>36929459
nigga JUST STOP EATING SO MUCH
HOLY FUCK
that is ALL you have to do
LITERALLY

NO EXCUSES
NO APOLOGIZING. ITS YOUR BODY NOT MINE

JUST TAKE SOME FUCKING ACTION, HAVE SOME DISCIPLINE

STOP EATING AS MUCH
>>
>>36929459
>wasting our time
>on /fit/

Bit of a paradox there, mate. Don't apologize to us, apologize to the rad pussy slayer trapped under pounds upon pounds upon pounds of squishy flesh begging to be let free. Apologize to yourself that you have, time and time again, sacrificed true long lasting gratification and happiness for fleeting instant gratification.

Happiness = Progress

Embrace it!
>>
>>36929489
This

You don't even have to workout just stop eating SO MUCH
>>
>>36929560
What I mean by that is I'm sorry because u could be like talking about better shit then my fat ass. And yet I made the post and I'm still talking on it so fuck man idk. Like I don't even know like my shoulders are wider than my hips but like not super wide. But then again I've always felt like crap I am less of a person that's just basically the facts.
>>
I should probably just fucking kill myself I'm never gonna get /fit/
>>
>>36929587
>>36929603
First off just eat less. You literally have to do less than what you're doing now.
>>
>>36929603
Now you're just attention whoring.

I've been where you've been, and truly the only answer is you have to get it done yourself.

Take this self pity and self hatred and channel it into hatred of those around you. They're the ones who put you in this situation, they're the ones who enabled you and they're the ones who treat you like shit.

Channel this seething anger into productive rage; fuck everyone else, so become better than everyone else.
>>
I just hate that i'll never have super masculine broad shoulders and small waist. Studies show that women want that. Narrow shoulders are an instant turn off and it won't matter if I have huge pecs and am shreded and shit i'll just be another dude they leave. Fuck I'm never gonna losey virginity. GODDAMNIT
>>
Lose my*
>>
:(
>>
>>36929703
Lmao see you in /fraud/ in a month
>>
>>36929703
Femanon here, women literally do not care about that. Start getting fit and working on your shit attitude and you will go so much farther than mere bone structure could ever take you.
>>
>>36929223
bro your fly is down.
>>
>>36929875
Ik my zipper broke it pisses me off. I didn't change it because fuck everything
>>
File: 14034895438754353.jpg (94 KB, 1247x800) Image search: [Google]
14034895438754353.jpg
94 KB, 1247x800
>>36929703
obvious shit generalization
>>36929858
obvious shit counter-generalization
>>
>>36929858
I'm sorry. I see dudes like idk Zack effron for example dudes got broad shoulders. And I hate being white cuz like 9/10 black guys have huge shoulders an stuff. Im sorry for all of this I struggle majorly with depression (I'm diagnosed and medicated not sjws who self diagnose) and like if that stuff doesn't matter than how come those studies show otherwise?
>>
>>36929912
WHAT STUDIES

POST LINKS TO THE STUDIES
>>
File: 1406270723806.jpg (42 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1406270723806.jpg
42 KB, 512x384
>>36929881
please don't wear that shit out in public. i know function over form makes sense when it comes to clothes but seriously bruh...

i bet if you were once lean "wh-when i was 12 then i f-filled out" no i mean a lean you earned, if you were once at that point and you became your current body today, it would be much easier to go back to becoming lean this time because you know that reality. if you make realistic goals and don't cut corners and make this a part of your lifestyle FOREVER then you will not lose this game.

your self-pity is nearly a narcissism and a need to find a common-ground based on mutual understanding for your situation which you have presented in such a fashion that proves to us that you aren't really thinking critically, nor on a level that is about retaining correct information. it's not difficult to learn how to teach yourself something. right now this whole thread is about opening you up in order to influence you to change your mind before starting anything.
>>
>>36930000
I'm not sure what u want me to say or what u want (besides me actually working out) I've never been good with people I've always been alone besides my parents and a small group of outcasts my parents lie to me and say I'm ok but ik I'm not I'm a disgusting piece of shit. I just don't see how I can be anything other than that.
>>
>>36930000
quads of god
>>
>>36930056
every morning you wake up, have a glass of water and then go for a walk for at least 30 minutes, preferably an hour. cut down on your calories. no sugary shit. it will take time but you will lose weight. maybe once you start seeing progress you will start to like yourself more.
>>
>>36930056
Im quite sure you missed the entire point of that post.
I think you're shitposting or genuinely dumb.

Stop this woe is me BULLSHIT and go do something. Stop caring about girls and sex because there is way better things in life. Like Jesus Christ stop being an apathetic butter ball and go for a walk or something holy shit.
>>
>>36930087
I cry myself to sleep a lot because like I'm a shithead. If I'm not the perfect body type when fit girls won't want me. I mean they don't want me now and idk how my giant 400 pound fat black friend get pussy (I shit u not he really does. No joke) he's said he'd give me game tips he hasn't responded to me that ducking prick. But no matter what I'm fucked anyway.
>>
>>36930120
I really am sorry I did miss the point. My bad.
>>
>>36930124
you dont even want to save yourself
>>
>>36930124
Now youre just blatantly shitposting. Delete this thread.
>>
>>36930143
I'm not shitposting I'm being real.
>>
>>36930056
>I'm a disgusting piece of shit. I just don't see how I can be anything other than that

Is there ANY reason this thread is still getting non-saged replies?
>>
Like i'll give u a pic of him he's real i'll cut out his face but he's real.
>>
Here he is.
>>
I SWEAR TO GOD IM NOT SHITPOSTING
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461648770190.jpg (111 KB, 1172x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461648770190.jpg
111 KB, 1172x960
>>36929912
>>
OP, stop rattling on and read the sticky. You are not special.
>>
File: 170.jpg (199 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
199 KB, 720x1280
>>36929223
Who cares?
I wasn't that fat, but I was up to 280lbs in my youth.

I had a large waist, but then it shrunk down, because of weight loss.

Odds are that you don't have super wide hips.
You may have wide hips, like most people.
But that's not a reason to not lift and to make something better of your body.

Stop worrying about the aesthetics crew looks, and focus that energy on what it'll take for you to get your body to where you'd like it to be, and even more. Cut the drama out, and enjoy what will come.

>inb4 thank you hungry skeleton,
>I just wanted to see how much I could cut without starving
>>
Wow OP you are fucking infuriating.
People give advice and all you can do is bitch about your life.
Its shit cos your a fat cunt.
Don't complain about it being shit. Do something about it.
Everyone's pity(of which you are getting none) will not make you skinny or make you being fat acceptable.
Go outside and stop being a fat faggot
>>
>>36929223>>36930244

>Gais I have bad bones so I can't lose weight why bother
>Bro your bone is covered by fat lose weight and everything will improve
>But I dunno how gais
>Read sticky
>How
>read Sticky.
You are shitposting now you giant faggot. Just so you know 250 at 5'10 would only take you 8-10 months of very relaxed cutting to be at 170-180 and instead you chose to shitpost.
>>
>>36930277
new goal body desu senpai
pls post routine+macros
>>
>>36930277
>>36930322
pls respond
>>
>>36929284
>year of our Lord 2016
>still believing in ecto/meso/endomorph meme
>>
>>36929465

> Lifts natty until he cannot gain anymore
> Starts roiding

What he got natty is better than what most of the people on this board will ever attain. And then he started roiding. He still went from skelly to u jelly.
>>
>>36930426

Unless you think people achieve the natty limit in a couple months of training, Zyzz sure as fuck did not end his gains before jumping on gear.
>>
>>36929223
Should you really be worrying about your bone right now.
>>
File: wizard.png (199 KB, 413x374) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
199 KB, 413x374
>>36930322
>>36930372

Some shit fullbody fuckaround I was running 5-7 days a week, and not making any linear progress.
Didn't have access to barbells or any one to get advice from.
It looked like this, for the most part.
Curl-press 3x12
Hammer curls 3x10
Arnold press 4x12
Shrugs 4x20
Low row 4x15
DB Split squat 3x13
Shoulder raises, front and then lateral every other day and other fuckery.
I didn't do a good job, but I didn't know any better at the time.
For macros, I didn't care much, just got most of my calories from protons and carbs when I cut.
I did a pretty bad job those ~8 months.

You'll see better results on something from the sticky, like GSLP, SS, and Reg Parks.
>>
>>36930510
Forgot to add in DB bench press.
But you get what I mean, there really wasn't a program, and I was doing to much and not progressing.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 1033x753) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 1033x753
Your bone structure is the same as everyone elses fat fuck.

>hurrr my genetics
>>
>>36930510
>>36930560
What about diet? I've lost 75 lbs so far and the last 10 are super stubborn.
>>
>>36931765
Just deficit more.
Eat less.
ECA it.
Walk a bit more during the day or whatever.
All it is, is just a bit of addition and subtraction.
Say you're on a 500cal deficit from before, and have stalled on your weight loss, it's probably time to recalculate your TDEE and cut some more.
>>
File: Alizee2.gif (1 MB, 166x239) Image search: [Google]
Alizee2.gif
1 MB, 166x239
>>36931927
ty anon you're a good guy
>>
File: 1460841299658.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1460841299658.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>
File: WP_20160325_23_04_13_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160325_23_04_13_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>36929223
Hello there you mysterious stranger.

I was quite the chubby fellow when I was young. Thought my body had a shit shape just like you.

Then I took up sports and kept working out, till one day, I heard someone comment about how "skinny" I had become (kek normies).

Pic related, first week of lifting so no iron gainz. Only sports and BW for several years.

You just need to loose weight and put on some lats senpai...

Learn to love working out, and you'll eventually love your body.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.