[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he really eat all of this or did he split the food for his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: The-Rock-Cheat-Meal-Final.jpg (161 KB, 650x360) Image search: [Google]
The-Rock-Cheat-Meal-Final.jpg
161 KB, 650x360
Did he really eat all of this or did he split the food for his family after the pic was taken?
>>
>>36927608
its not even that much food
>>
>>36927619
I would be full after eating 4 of those sized pancakes
>>
Lamo legendary
Cheat days lol
Fitness people have those right haha
>>
why does it matter
>>
>>36927640
IT DOESNT MATTER JABRONI
>>
File: 1461526402477.png (179 KB, 366x392) Image search: [Google]
1461526402477.png
179 KB, 366x392
>>36927608
>150 days of eating clean
Not gonna make it
>>
>>36927630
those pancakes are tiny, the dish is just close to the camera. look where his hands are
>>
How do you get your body to adapt to eating more? I'm in a viscous cycle of I eat at maintenance or eat a little over and throw up and end up getting less than normal. I just can't eat above maintenance my body rejects it please help fit
>>
>>36927685
what is she doing? why is she giving her hand third degree burns? why does she have no solder? why is she jamming the tip of the soldering iron into some random part of the board? why is she holding the iron like that?
>>
>>36927685
Eat more frequently.
>>
>>36927685
Eat foods that are calorie-dense. Nuts and peanut butter are good for this.
>>
>>36927749
How if I eat more than 500 calories at once it makes me incredibly sick and eating anything sooner than 4 hours and I'll throw it all up every time
>>36927750
I tried that I just get full quicker I tried the eat more meme but it just made me get less food because I throw it all back up
>>
>>36927798
You're not going to make it.
>>
> blast gear out the ass
> become a facebook celeb
> 'lol gym lifestyle bro' to normie followers
> girls are begging for your cock in every status update
> 'bulking like a madman xD', but really you're just a fraud general

Pretty jelly I don't have his resources
>>
>>36927857
Thanks guess I'll just stop lifting
>>
>>36927608
>2016
>not understanding that The Rock is a brand that must be maintained with showmanship and mystique
>being this naive

Shiggy diggy
>>
>>36927685
Eat more meals throughout the day. For example, if your TDEE is 2100 calories, and you have a hard time eating more than 500 in a sitting, then try eating 450 in a sitting as soon as you wake up, then another 450 in a sitting 4 hours later, netting you 2200 calories in a day. Alternatively, you could do the same thing some people do when they're cutting, which is to eat the same meals but add just a little bit more to them every week. I'm not saying jump from 100g of chicken and a half cup of broccoli to 150g of chicken and a cup of broccoli, but more like to 120g of chicken and 2/3 cup of broccoli, do this until you find an acceptable increment with which to add, and get yourself used to it, whether it takes 3 days, a week or two weeks, keep at it, then when it's comfortable for you, add just a little bit more. It will be a slow process, but it will work, and it will probably keep you fairly lean while you gain.
Alternatively, you could try appetite inducing drugs; weed is the first thought for most people but there are pharmaceuticals that can induce appetite as well. Another small hint that may help is eating something that settles your stomach after a larger meal or snack, for example tums, gravol, or some ginger.
If you tell me this won't work or that you've tried it I'll know you're full of shit or just looking for a quick fix.
>>
>>36927939
Thanks anon that may have been my problem I was trying to eat more than I could handle I'll try what you suggested. What type of drugs will increase my appetite besides weed?
>>
>>36928016
I'd try cyproheptadine, in some allergy medications. Other stuff is mostly prescription, so you could try a doctor or to get it off the street, but at that point weed might be your best bet.
Mirtazipine might do the trick too, but I believe it's an SSRI so it might be a bit of a trip.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.