[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thick Fingers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
How does one hypertrohpy fingers to get huge manly hands like this?
>>
>>36926912
eat 50 burgers a day and do a lot of manual labor
>>
>>36926912
Since I started lifting, my fingers have lost weight and my wedding ring slides off now.

Are the gymgods telling me something?
>>
>>36926912

you get them by doing manual labor. it makes the ligaments swell from damage. there are no muscles in your fingers.

ever see guys that grew up on a farm they have huge fat hands.

there was a picture on /pol/ of a German soldier lighting a cigarette and he had huge farmboy hands. Men back then actually had to do work of that sort.
>>
10 x hammer strikes daily, 3 x frostbite weekly
>>
>>36926912
Genetics.

Those hands don't look manly to me. They look swollen/morphy.
>>
>>36927225

That explains why my fingers got fat as fuck working in North Dakota
>>
>>36926912
My dad had a friend who would tie a dumbell to the grip of another dumbbell and then spool the hanging dumbbell up and down like a winch. Dude's hands looked like he could resize holes in a bowling ball.

Then again, he also builds electric motors for giant drilling equipment.
>>
>>36926912
get a job where you have to move a lot of shit around
>>
Subject them to grueling daily grind and they will start adapting to it.

4:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdemSEQUEow

9:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhOG3RrpO4E
>>
>>36926960
no, you're just a whore
>>
>>36927199
>there are no muscles in fingers

Pls stop shit posting
>>
>>36928542

kill yourself
>>
>>36927307
fuggg that interviewer got wet feeling up his hands
>>
HGH increases hand and foot size
>>
nigga just do manual labor
>>
>>36928542
enjoy being a confident retard
>>
>>36927199
>>36927231
>>36926912
First 2 are wrong OP

You get thick fingers from the amount of growth hormones in your body during puberty BUT you can still also get thick fingers from taking GH as an adult/really any time as long as our arn't dead.

OP i could pull up the study and the science that backs my claim up but im really tired and playing vidya to cut it short

To get huge manly hands one must take GH or have a high amount of GH in their body, doesn't matter what age if your 16 or 35, take GH and your fingers bone with get thicker and stronger and denser.
>>
>>36929445

You're really dumb. You think every guy that works blue collar and has big fat hands is taking HGH?

You're probably some snooty little know it all office faggot that just does excel spreedsheets all day. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>36929562
>You get thick fingers from the amount of growth hormones in your body during puberty BUT you can still also get thick fingers from taking GH as an adult/really any time as long as our arn't dead.
>You get thick fingers from the amount of growth hormones in your body during puberty
>growth hormones in your body during puberty
>growth hormones body puberty
>>36929562
>You think every guy that works blue collar and has big fat hands is taking HGH?
Never said taking HGH
>is taking HGH
THEY HAVE A HIGH AMOUNT OF HGH EITHER AS A TEEN DURING PUBERTY WHICH IS THE MOST LIKELY CASE WHICH SETS THEIR FRAME FOR THE LONG RUN OR THEY CURRENTLY TAKE IT
>You think every guy that works blue collar and has big fat hands is taking HGH?
Taking HGH no, has had a higha mount of HGH at one point yes.
>You're probably some snooty little know it all office faggot that just does excel spreedsheets all day
Yah i'm smart that when people take my advice they get results that arn't lies, because of that i can already tell that your a dumb motherfucking piece of shit that probably knows jack shit about bodybuilding, i bet your the type of faggot that justs lifts with no knowledge whatsoever then you get mad at the fact that people take roids getting bigger than you.

OP>>36926912
Don't listen to this dumb fuck>>36929562
The main and when i say main factor i mean the factor that has the highest probabilty in affecting hand/finger density is the amount of HGH you have while going through puberty, more hgh you have while going through puberty = bigger a person you will be density wise and bone thickness wise.

To drastically increase the size of your fingers more specifically in your case how to get "manly big strong hands", either you have to gain a shitload of weight to make your fingers appear thicker or take HGH which will increase the size of your finger ligaments, HGH will widen your fingers to make them appear more thicker, you can slightly increase their size doing other stuff
>>
File: 1459998107812.jpg (191 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
1459998107812.jpg
191 KB, 500x653
>>36927199
was this the pic?
>>
>>36929701

No he was lighting it for a British soldier I think it was.
>>
>>36929680

You have problems dude

>>36926912

My hands got thicker doing masonry and all kinds of demolition. I actually regret it but just do 6hrs of jackhammer everyday for a few years.
>>
>>36926941
the idea works but contradicts why you are on this /fit/ board to begin with.

>>36926960
take off the ring before fingering.

>>36927231
semi-this

>>36927297
semi-this

>>36927306
disagree with this generalization statement

>>36928781
this

>>36928790
"just change your lifestyle completely based around your job"
>>
>>36929680

Lol @ you typing out that long ass comment and I didn't even bother to read it
>>
>play upright bass in HS jazz band for four years, p rough on my hands

>hands are not thick and juicy, just calloused, bruised, and somewhat thin

where are my gains bros
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.