[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dnp/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 17
File: 1461265879050.jpg (32 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
1461265879050.jpg
32 KB, 564x423
>Status on 24dnp edition
Is he still selling/legit?

Please read pastebin before asking questions
http://pastebin.com/JTmp1QiG
>>
>>36926257
Got my 24dnp 30-cap shipment a few days ago, I've been on it 72 hours now. Sides are very tolerable, but I have no plans to bump up the dosage. I've been looking noticeably leaner every time I wake up, although I can't believe I've experienced noticeable fat loss that quickly.

Only issue I've had is getting enough water overnight; if I don't want to wake up with a headache and dry mouth, I have to chug a bunch before I go to sleep, wake up & piss, chug a bunch more, then go back to sleep until morning.
>>
File: 5063811-3135977361-46954[1].png (859 KB, 1278x800) Image search: [Google]
5063811-3135977361-46954[1].png
859 KB, 1278x800
>>36926392
I've been doing 250mg/day, forgot to mention that bit.
>>
>>36926392
>>36926412
Nice. Appreciate the feedback.
>>
File: bullets[1].gif (261 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bullets[1].gif
261 KB, 640x360
>>36926257
>tfw anxiety from EC stack
>stuttering and shaking like a bitch when I was just getting bitcoins (for ordering dnp) through cash deposit at bank

pretty sure someone filed a suspicious activity report
>>
Update Day 4
after blasting benadryl 50mg every 4 hours
The itching and rash is gone
It was the worst itch i have ever had in my entire life
When you itch it itches even worse
When you let the itch past it goes away for a good 2 hours but the itch feels like someone stabbing you with a very sharp sword without breaking your skin
>>
>>36926761
also to add 12 days lost 8 lbs
now off dnp for 4 days gained 3lbs back
but muscles are starting to become more defined
>>
>>36926257
I wanna know too, I haven't received an answer from 24dnp in 6 days, and I bought a UK amazon gift card just for that.

Did they mention anything the last time they were seen in a dnp general?
>>
Binge ate egg rolls, totinos pizza, corn dogs, and ice cream. Punishing myself with 1.25g tonight, it's not gonna be pretty but we must save this cut. Inb4 ur gonna die, been fucking with this stuff for years, plenty of experience at this level.
>>
Ordered from 24dnp. Day 8, bumped up to 500mg, went to gym, did a moderate exercise compared to my normal one, sweated the most I ever have in my life. Literally sweating from being home. I'm also hungry as fuck, even with an EC stack.
>>
>>36927810
>>36927810
>local man ODs on industrial dye, bragged beforehand says cambodian stickfighting forum
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-10-23-10.png (325 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-10-23-10.png
325 KB, 1080x1920
>>36927810
I've binge eaten on dnp before but what I did was fast the next day and my cut would be back in track if not slightly ahead for leeway.

Pic is my hr on dnp + ec whilst taking a shit.
>>
>>36926257
I ordered from 24dnp before he went down for maintenance. 60 pills. just about through the first 21. it's legit. I did an ignition test and solution in 8fl oz and it seemed. fine. No red flags. However I will say in terms of quality control dosages are patchy. I got all my pills unlike the anon in the previous thread, but the individual caps vary from 60% full to 90% full.
>>
>>36928204
The variance probably comes from capping dnp that isn't dried properly.

The caps are probably underdosed.
>>
>>36927810
Retard.
>>
Hey guys,

Maybe I'm just a lucky cunt but my 24dnp x 90 order made it through Australian customs. The capping is DECENT seeing as though some of the substance actually seeped through the packaging turning the invoice paper yellow.
>>
I miss Maserati. Still have 30 caps leftover from when I bought in bulk from him. Bulking for a little while then gonna run a 500mg 2 week cut. His shit is legit.
>>
>>36929389
How hard and risky is it to order dnp if you're in AUS. Also how lucky is it to get through customs. Thinking about ordering
>>
>>36929625
2 weeks ago he claimed that there was a 75% success rate but more recently more of them have been pinged
>>
>>36929711
What happens if it gets seized, any risk to me?
>>
>>36929389
>The capping is DECENT seeing as though some of the substance actually seeped through the packaging turning the invoice paper yellow.

That's not decent capping. That's shit capping.
>>
>>36929847
Yer name goes on a secret list and you will only be able to work at Maccas for the rest of your life.
>>
What's the deal with the new Aussie domestic source?
>>
>>36926257
Are 24DNPs capsules underdosed?
I am running """"500mg/day"""" and except for a slight sweat every few hours or so I don't really feel anything, I don't even use all recommended sups.
>>
>>36931094
They are not, I thought the same thing. That changed when i woke up one night pouring sweat and had to take 4 cold showers that night. Took a day off and now going 250 then 500 off and on.
>>
>>36931094
Probably are. Someone else wrote about inconsistencies in the caps. Most common way they're under dosed is from capping dnp that's not completely dry. 500mg is death for me personally but 250mg is perfectly manageable. The good thing is under dosed dnp isn't bad, unlike under dosed testosterone or something.
>>
Hi guys I hope you are all well.

Due to ongoing issues with our email provider we will now be using our own email service so please direct all enquiries to [email protected]. If you email us and don't get a response within 24 hours please resend as we should always respond within that timeframe.

I have requested the manufacturer add an extra quality control step to their process to ensure all caps are dosed exactly although after the recent equipment upgrade this problem should have been resolved.

Additionally, the manufacturer has also offered the option of switching to pressed pills in the near future, is this something that you would find agreeable? Would you prefer to see our dosages increase to 300mg at no increased cost to the customer?

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any enquiries or suggestions.

Thanks.
>>
>>36929847
Not REALLY. Customs send a nice letter asking you what it is and where you got them from. They say you have X amount of days to claim them before they are counted as rubbish and they destroy them.
They aren't technically illegal to purchase. So they wont contact the cops.

There was an AUS anon in a thread a month back who posted his letter one of these threads. I wish I saved it
>>
well, i ordered couple days ago, 24dnp said he shipped it yesterday so we'll see. im in canada so, hopefully shit comes through (said hes 100% success rate ...)

^^ wonder if that guys real
>>
>>36931743

Any time that shit happens your address is flagged, just fyi.

>technically

That's not how law enforcement works in this country. I do love seeing 'oh cops won't care, they only care about the big fish' posts when I know of multiple examples of 4am doorknocks/kick ins because someone has a suspicious item or two that isn't even listed.
>>
>>36931726
I asked this before but whats the success rate to australia and do you offer anything in case its seized
>>
>>36927810
> Punishing myself with 1.25g tonight
Rip in peace, you absolute idiot
>>
>>36931954
Hi, our current success rate to Australia is around 70%. If a package becomes lost we reship once for free, preferably to an alternate address.
>>
Is the drug in my antihistamine important when I'm cycling dnp?
I've got Benadryl cetirizine dihydrochloride, is that OK for protecting me from the hives?
>>
File: 1460590780678.jpg (1 MB, 2550x3501) Image search: [Google]
1460590780678.jpg
1 MB, 2550x3501
>>36929847
>>36931743
I'm still here! Here's the picture.

I'm also the guy who's been chit-chatting with the Australian provider. He's still waiting to get the raw DNP for capping, but he said as soon as he's set, I'll be the first to know, which mean you guys will be the first to know.

>>36931833
Oddly, my first sample, which had tracking, got snagged, but my second sample, to an address in the same town (which isn't big) got through just fine.
>>
anyone bought from scorpionDNP? Also is 125 too low to have good effects? I kinda need to keep it on the down low and want minimal sides. Already cutting but want that extra boost.
>>
24DNP customer from Switzerland here. Had him ship to a German address. Am an experienced DNP user and I can confirm his stuff is legit.

8/10, will order again.
>>
File: IMG_20160425_200017617_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_200017617_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
>>36932040
pic related. Capping quality was fine, also, he shipped it in sealed bags, so I don't know why >>36929389 had it leaked all over the envelope.
I can also confirm that there is some variance across the capsules.

I have seen worse.
>>
>>36926257
>24dnp
just got my stuff shipped
should be here in a few day barring problems with customs
>>
>>36928204
>but the individual caps vary from 60% full to 90% full.

I noticed that too; I'm only 4 caps in, but I've been weighing them as I'm taking them. They've varied from 490mg to 530mg (that's including the capsule itself).
>>
>tfw want to try dnp but i'm a fat ass with a high heart rate that dosen't want to die
>>
>>36933293
It's not unheard of for people to overeat on DNP due to increased appetite and lose little or no weight. Start counting calories/lifting/cardio, then do DNP to finish off the last 20-30lbs once you've got decent eating habits and a lower RHR.
>>
>>36933370
I started lifting a few months ago and have made some good progress, stopped eating shit counting calories etc
i'm just literally afraid that i'm going to insta die if i take it, due to heart rate or random adverse reaction.
>>
>>36933293
Then do a low dose and stop if you start feeling dodgy.

Also >>36933370

DNP is meant to be the last bit of a boost to get you over the line, not something you take long-term just as you're starting out.
>>
>>36933293
I'm in the same boat bro, kind of anyway. I bought 50 caps about a year ago when I was considering doing it but didn't have the discipline to stick to any kind of diet plan or exercise routine.

I started losing weight with an extremely strict routine and mix of IF/PSMF/Keto, gym 5 days a week, haven't missed a day or had a cheat meal in the past 2 months and I dropped from 272 to 229, considering doing a cycle of 250mg for 3 weeks now that i've somewhat proved to myself that I can stick to it.
>>
>>36933405
Oh and also forgot to mention, I have never really seen any type of recent information or solid progress of severely overweight/obese people doing a cycle, its always been people who were pretty serious about fitness, has me a bit wary in going forward with taking the DNP, I mean its literally sitting in the packaging it came in right above my desk so its tempting to just start taking it, but I think i'm going to stick with what i'm doing for another month or so and make sure I have everything researched properly.
>>
>>36933423
Good call, no sense in using this stuff when you can still lose 3lbs/week easy on a moderate cut. You don't want to be on DNP for 3 months, best to use it to finish off your diet when things start getting hard.

Another good reason to save it is so that you can run it alongside an EC stack for appetite suppression; that won't last much more than a month before you build up a tolerance.
>>
Anyone know a source that ships in Asia (Korea) with good stealth ?
>>
>>36933457
I've actually been running an EC stack these past two months and absolutely, appetite suppression effects do go away, my tolerance hasn't quite built up since I don't take the max dosage.

However, I just got my doctor to prescribe me phentermine which will hopefully carry out the rest of my appetite suppression while I diet down. I don't think the phentermine will cause any complications with the DNP but again, one of those things I need to look into.

Perhaps i'll post up the progress pictures when all is said and done.
>>
>>36933480
China in general?
>>
>>36933480
dnpweightloss
>>
>>36929546

>tfw buying 400 caps from him for $200
>>
An anon from this thread said ausjuice would start selling DNP i dont see it anywhere? This was a couple weeks ago now.
>>
>>36933945
I'm still here, bud. I contacted him today. He's still in the process of getting the raws. He told me I'll be the first to know when he's ready, which means so will you guys - if there's a DNP thread up, I'll post as soon as I get the email and go-ahead.
>>
>>36927810

>dealing with DNP for years
>binge eating on a cut
>taking 1,25g to punish yourself

you failed at life, fatty
>>
>>36933483

>appetite suppression effects do go away

have you tried L-tyrosine? according to this article by Lyle Mcdonald: (http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/does-the-ec-stack-stop-working.html/)

> adding 1-3 grams of the amino acid L-tyrosine (which is a precursor to the catecholamines, dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline) can reactivate them.
>>
>>36935055
>have you tried L-tyrosine?

Yup, did absolutely nothing for me. I've got more though, so I'll give it another try on this current EC cycle if it wears off before my DNP cycle is over.
>>
Day 16 @500mgs

At 500 the sides are much more tolerable. There are times in which you don't feel anything.

The downside is that fat loss comes much slower. So far, I've lost 6lbs, I'm aiming for another 6. Wish me luck brahs.
>>
>>36934064
>body composition is life
Kek, you sound interesting
>>
Any special protocols to follow in regards to finishing up your cycle?
>>
Got my DNP from 24DNP today

Got 62 caps instead of 60 for some reason
>>
File: dnp half life.jpg (347 KB, 906x817) Image search: [Google]
dnp half life.jpg
347 KB, 906x817
>>36927810

Checking in the morning after. Obviously survived, even had a fun little camping adventure. Slept outside with a tower fan on me for about 4 hours of the night (fenced in patio).

Albeit always with good intentions, the fear mongering of DNP on this board is so off-base compared to whats *actually* a dangerous dose. Once you have all the facts and know how to work with the 36 hour half life, anticipate your surroundings and activity for the following 24-48 hours, and know your caps are dosed accurately, you'll find out that most of the BS you see is just reefer madness - people who have no first hand experience with the drug and/or people who misunderstood mistakes they made when they tried it once or twice.
>>
>>36935653
I got bloods done to check T3.

Also taper carbs/calories back up slowly to new maintenance.
>>
>>36935841
I agree with your sentiment about the fear mongering but some idiot is gonna try 1.25g and fuck themself up.

Not everyone has the same tolerance as you. I can't handle more than 500mg for long. I've tried 750mg once and it was the worst I've felt in my entire life. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
>>
where do you guys buy this stuff, i need some ephedrine in my life
>>
>>36935585

Wait,day 16 at 500mg and you've lost only 6 pounds ?

Either your DNP is shit,either your diet is utter shit.
>>
going to be taking 250mg day for 14 days
this is my first time using DNP so i have a few questions

i'm us based (northeast), is dinitro the best guy to get it from?

How long does it take to arrive?

Do i order this stuff right to my address?
>>
>>36936656
Yes
Up to a week depending on your location in the US
Yes
>>
>>36936492
Ephedrine? Bronkaid from walmart. My DNP I got from 24dnp
>>
>>36936510
I have lost 1lb every 2.6 days. Which is ok in my book. The Pastebin says you lose 1lb every 1-3 days.

I know there are crazy claims of people losing 30lbs in 10 days, but they're:

1. Eating in a super low deficit or
2. Lying

The problem with point one is that you will lose muscle. Yes, DNP is "muscle sparring", but you will lose muscle. And a lot.
And the problem with point 2 is that it encourages misinformation.
>>
>>36936861
damn, it's illegal in my country and only way to buy it is 20 tabs for 30 euros, too expensive
>>
>>36936876
how much protein did you eat relative to bodyweight
>>
>>36936888
1 - 1.5 gr per lb of weight.
>>
>>36936962
How much strength did you lose from your lifts?
>>
>>36936979
I haven't lost strength. In fact, I have increased my strength in some lifts.

Keep in mind, training while on DNP is a bitch. I start sweating as soon as I do the first squat rep, and the lethargy sucks. I use BCAA while I train and I have my shake and antioxidants PWO.

I hope this helps.
>>
>>36936876
I don't know it just feels relatively small for such a dosage.

At 500mg i'd expect something like 10 pounds after 16 days.

Ah well,i guess people's reaction to this chemical varies.
>>
>>36937012
Yes, definitively. Also, there's water retention... weight should be measured after the cycle is over.
>>
Haven't been here in a couple months, is maserati officially MIA?
>>
Anyone buying their DNP off the deepweb ?
Looking for a decent source shipping EU to EU preferably or to EU in general
>>
>>36935863
K thank you
>>
>>36934010

Nsw still here
>>
>>36931833
>multiple examples of 4am doorknocks/kick ins because someone has a suspicious item or two that isn't even listed

I never understood how this seemed like a good idea for anybody that the police weren't positive was a criminal. If that happened to me, I'd be disoriented and groggy enough to probably start shooting them thinking it was a home invasion. It seems like a really good way to get people needlessly injured or killed.
>>
placed a sample order w/ [email protected] will update when recieved
>>
>>36937075
Yes

>>36939048
theory is basically element of surprise
Generally when they do that they already know the house layout and where you're supposed to be sleeping
>>
So is there a source that ships to Australia that isn't underdosed?
>>
What's the minimum dosage you could take and still see worthwhile results?
I'd like to speed up my weight loss but don;t want people noticing that I've dropped loads in an inhuman timeframe
>>
>>36939665
Fuck them. You might die in a month, get your body you want now
>>
>>36939665
Why not? Just take 250 -500
>>
>>36926392
You're not noticing shit after taking 250 after 72 hours. Please don't lie
>>
>>36939584
Don't just assume 24dnp is underdosed cos a couple of autist told you. I'm going to pick mine up from the post office today, I'll report back. I'm from AUS btw, ordered on the 5th.
>>
>>36939665
normies will fall for anything, hell most of them think nfl players are natty
>>
>>36939819
It could be water loss, but I was led to believe that DNP actually causes subcutaneous water retention and glycogen depletion resulting in an overall shittier look. I've got more forearm vascularity and some muscle separation in my forearms that I didn't have before, and the last remnants of my gut have shrunk noticeably.
>>
>>36939665
If you cut at a 1k kcal deficit (pre-DNP) and add 250mg of DNP per day, you're looking at probably 4lbs of fat loss per week. That's pretty easy to credibly play off as "eating 1500kcal a day and upping the cardio a bit".
>>
>>36939925
Well how long has he been mentioned in the general? I only just came back today.
>>
What is this 24dnp everybody is talking about?
>>
>>36940830
UK-based vendor (24 dnp dot com), although I haven't seen him in the pastebins. I got 30 caps from him after 11 days (I'm US). They seem dosed roughly correctly, although the capsule weights have varied +/-5% in my batch.
>>
>>36940165
I started looking at these threads a few weeks back only, and he already seemed like an approved source, albeit somewhat new.

Comments look positive, and the service seems pretty good. I'll give more info when I receive the merch and start my cycle
>>
>>36939925
> I'm from AUS btw
Good news coming your way within a week or so, hopefully.
>>
>>36940165
I'd recommend against him if you're Australian. While several Aussies have received their shipments after a longer-than-stated wait, he has consistently been dropping his stealth packing estimate percent - it's now sitting around 70% for it to get through Australian customs.

Up to you, personally. He's a nice enough guy, and responsive, so props for that, but if you're within Australia, I'd just wait for the domestic seller to start again. Shouldn't be long.
>>
>>36940165
He's been around at least a month. I've seen no one with a serious complaint about him.
>>
>>36941022
Fuck that noise. I'm going to the post office soon. I'll tell you in a couple of hours whether it's worth waiting.

Although there is a guy here lurking and hyping up a local AUS source. He's replied to earlier comments
>>
>>36941055
Yeah dude, that's me. As I said, it's entirely up to you, and since you've already ordered it and it's shipped, and been received, more power to you. I'm glad you managed to get it. What you've got should tide you over until AJ gets up and running.

AJ seems on-par with 24DNP when it comes to responsiveness and general good-feelings-about-him. He usually responds within half an hour or less, anywhere from 8am to about 11pm, depending on the day.
>>
>>36933753
Huh. Could've sworn he was leaving for good. At least he said he was. You must be buying almost all of his stock. When I last emailed him he said he had 600 caps left. That was in early March
>>
>>36941071
I'll be on the look out. How do you contact him?
>>
>>36941088
He requested I don't give out his email until he's ready, so he doesn't get inundated with orders that he can't fill. Sorry, it's just what he said. Be assured, you'll know the same time as I do.
>>
>>36941148
Well i got the package. Customs had opened it and deemed it a vitamin sample. All the dnp is here. I'll take some photos later if this thread is alive.
>>
>>36941661
Noice. I'm >>36932002 who got sent the letter requesting details for the ingredients.
>>
File: 20160427_124824.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160427_124824.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>36941701
This is what I got.
>>
>>36941933
Well that's bullshit.

Still, I got my second free sample, so I shouldn't complain.
>>
File: 1360349304057.png (24 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
1360349304057.png
24 KB, 379x214
It's funny how half the sites say to go low carb on dnp to create bigger cal deficit and minimize the heat sides while the other say that dnp needs carbs to work.

Which is it lol? I'm under the impression it doesn't matter. T3 levels don't matter. DNP makes energy output extremely inefficient so as long as I'm in a deficit it should work regardless correct?
>>
>>36942231

I haven't tried keto type diet on DNP(3 cycles total) but I will say that eating carbs definitely makes you feel like you are on fucking fire. Last time I ran it, I kept my diet at about 30% carbs, 50% protein 20% fat and did pretty well. I lost at about a pound a day but at about day 6-7 at 500mg I was roasting all the time.
>>
DNP+amphetamines with 2+gallons of water a day and almost pure protein is basically master race. Just gotta make sure you keep your electrolytes in check and say hello to weight loss city. I was averaging about 1.5 pounds a day on 500mg daily. I kept my calories at about 1500kcal daily and lost an absolute shit load of weight with no real strength loss.
>>
Going to take first pill from 24dnp. Not gonna test it either, I'm an absolute madman. RIP me.

Only got 29 pills on a 30 order but I assume customs tested one when they opened it. 29 is a shit load better than none.
>>
I'm on 250mg a day for two weeks (since 24DNP's sample only came with 14 caps). I'm eating at 1500 calories, while IIFYM calculated my TDEE to be 3117, which seems high.

Estimated losses? Just a ballpark figure.
>>
>>36942530
Should go nicely although more DNP would have been nice. You're gonna drop weight.
>>
>>36942530
most calculator overestimate or don't take LBM into consideration, use this one: http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
>>
>>36942551
I was hoping for an approximate number.

I'll be running a standard 3-week cycle once the Aussie supplier gets up and going. Depending on how I handle this run (which is so far so good, even if it's only day 4), I might run a 250/500 on-off cycle, or a flat 500.

I'm excited you guys. Only a tiny amount of heat, sweat is near-nothing, hunger is up a tad, but manageable, no tingly shit, no eye shenanigans, no hives (I'm taking one over-the-counter antihistamine tablet per day alongside the DNP). I'm feeling gooooooooood.
>>
Where can I find 24's email
>>
File: maintenance.jpg (38 KB, 522x412) Image search: [Google]
maintenance.jpg
38 KB, 522x412
>>36942606
Here's what that link gave me. So I'm eating at a tad under 'extreme fat loss'

What even constitutes 'extreme'?
>>
>>36942608
>I was hoping for an approximate number.

its in the pastebin bro

>Formula: (dose/10)%, after full saturation (Every 100mg of DNP will increase the metabolic efficiency by 11% (crystal) or 15% (powder). This is after a build up of 3-5 days. This number stacks with every 100mg).

(Total metabolic efficiency increase) x (TDEE) = Calories added to TDEE (assuming you're eating at maintenance calories)
>>
>>36942608
Sure, ballpark math, blood saturation levels after a week will be around 800~, so an 80% increase in metabolism, lets say baseline TDEE is 3k, that will go up to 5400, and at 1500 calories a day thats a deficit of 3900 every day for 14 days, 54600/3500 so 15.6 pounds ignoring water weight.

I have no idea if any of that math is actually how it works but just trying to help.
>>
>>36942649
Oh and obviously I ignored the buildup time for full saturation but yeah, close enough.
>>
>>36942646
Oh, right. Sorry. I read it when I first came to the general like over a month ago, but I haven't been back since. I should probably reread it.

I'm having issues working out the formula, because I'm retarded.

>>36942649
>>36942671
> 7 KILOGRAMS IN TWO WEEKS
THIS CAN'T BE HEALTHY BUT I DON'T MUCH CARE
>>
>tfw intermittent eczema

please no hives please no hives
>>
>>36942649
Will you see more or less progress with such a big deficit? Is there a "sweet spot" deficit worth aiming for or should you always trying to maximize the deficit for the quickest fat loss?
>>
Aiight I think I figured it out.

(0.37) x 3154 = 1166 calories added to TDEE.

Eating at a 1500cal deficit (1500/day).

1500 (deficit) + 1166 (DNP) = 2666 deficit.

500cal deficit = 1lb loss per week.

2666/500 = (close enough) 5lb per week.
5lb x 2 weeks = 10lb over the cycle.
10lb = 4.5kg

Can anyone see any math errors?
>>
>>36942877
And that's not counting exercise. I'll be doing light cardio and lifting during the duration as well. Not enough to overheat me - just walking at a steady pace on a treadmill for an hour at an incline.
>>
So I know DNP dehydrates you faster, but is it much the same rules as normal - if your urine is clear, you're all good?

I'm up to like a gallon and a bit a day so far, and that's not moving a lot during the day at work (production dude for newspaper). I assume that's fine? I'd rather drink too much and pee it out than not enough.
>>
>>36943410
Did you consider for a second it might be your own fault or your incorrect expectations or assumuptions?
>>
>>36943225
My piss has always had a slight tinge of yellow after about a week and I was definitely drinking 2 gallons of water a day. Piss and cum will be yellow.
>>
>>36943225
I just finished cycle and drank <1 gallon a day. Your body will tell you when you need water. Even if DNP blunts your thirst.
>>
>>36943928
I'm drinking more than I normally would - even if I don't feel thirsty.

It's odd, cause I'm not peeing as much as normal, even though I'm barely sweating and I've more than doubled my normal water intake.
>>
> Weed is fine on DNP
Excellent. Seeing a mate who I haven't hung out with in months, and we're the type that doesn't smoke unless we're chilling and having a few drinks. Only downside I foresee is that my normal willpower to ignore the hunger pangs will evaporate, meaning I'll have one hella dodgy day. I'll just have to put in extra gym time to make up for it.
>>
File: 1453441370109.png (312 KB, 389x386) Image search: [Google]
1453441370109.png
312 KB, 389x386
is viagra safe with DNP?
>>
So i want to into dnp but i have some concerns.
> dnp with creatine C4 pre-workout and high protein diet, is it safe?
> 250mg/day dose in nsw aus with hard workouts everyday safe? ( heart rate sitting at 150-180 at worst)
> will i loose much muscle?
> what is a good amount to make sure i'm not allergic on day so i don't just die
>>
>>36944958
> 250mg/day dose in nsw aus with hard workouts everyday safe? ( heart rate sitting at 150-180 at worst)
E-Z. I'm on 250mg now in north Queensland. I'm doing light cardio and lifting. You'll be fitting. Worst case scenario, just tone down your workouts a bit.

> will i loose much muscle?
Not if you keep up your workouts.

> what is a good amount to make sure i'm not allergic on day so i don't just die
250mg is pretty much the minimum. I'm on day 4 and I'm not seeing any sides as of yet. Just keep it at 250mg and keep tabs on how you're feeling.
>>
I've found that keto+low dose of 125mg for 1 months yields really good results as I have zero sides, I can train with full intensity and and generally more active than if I were doing psmf or 250+ dnp
>>
>>36944642
My dick was so hot on DNP.
>>
>difference between a working dose and a lethal dose is small

is this a meme? is there any point in using very low doses for safety reasons?
>>
>>36944958
>will i loose much muscle?
You'll loose less muscle than when cutting conventionally due to the shorter cutting time frame and the fact DNP targets fat cells for ATP before muscle.

>250mg/day dose in nsw aus with hard workouts everyday safe? ( heart rate sitting at 150-180 at worst)
I ran DNP during Summer in WA. It was hot as fuck 40 degrees for a few days consecutively. Sweating dissipates the heat quite well in order to maintain homeostasis. The real danger comes from dehydration so gotta keep up water intake and electrolytes.

>what is a good amount to make sure i'm not allergic on day so i don't just die
Well it's a poison...

>dnp with creatine C4 pre-workout and high protein diet, is it safe?
You need to take dnp is a stimulant in order to maintain energy anyway. I took ECA to curb hunger.
>>
>>36946543
>difference between a working dose and a lethal dose is small

My personal anecdote is that this is somewhat true. 250mg felt like nothing to me but on 500mg I was at my limit. Others can manage much higher dosages and it isn't as simple as size. At 182cm 90kg cutting to 80kg I couldn't handle 500mg but my mate at 170cm could manage fine.
>>
>>36946566
>and it isn't as simple as size. At 182cm 90kg cutting to 80kg I couldn't handle 500mg but my mate at 170cm could manage fine.

Actually it could be. Maybe smaller people can dissipate heat better. Not sure, all bro science at this stage.
>>
>>36946543
Depends on the person. I'm on 250mg now and it's cruisey as fuck.

Some people top out at 500mg a day, whereas others can withstand 750mg. It's widely recommended that you not go over 750mg a day, as that's when you start hitting daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangerous waters, friend.
>>
Is 24 dnp the only current source in Uk/EU ? last time I ordered was in september and the source I had shut down
>>
>>36946827
Yes.
>>
A question for any knowledgeable folks: I've read about increased heat generation from carbs, why does that not happen when you consume a bunch of protein for fat instead? Is there something about converting carbs to ATP while on DNP that is more inefficient than doing the same with fat? And does this mean that you could eat a higher-calorie higher-carb diet and achieve the same fat loss as on a lower-calorie lower-carb diet?
>>
How much does 24dnp sell his DNP for?

Also, I got an email from maserati and he said he's getting a shipment in less than 2 weeks. So yes he will be back.
>>
>>36948378
About 40 brit bongs including domestic shipping for 30 x 250mg
>>
Do you guys take DNP alone or load up with supplements ( vitamins E,C,fish oil and NAC for example ) ? Thinking about doing a cycle but these aren't that cheap especially NAC
>>
>>36933512
i'm in china and tried to ship some capsules out and they wouldn't let me. i needed some sort of document proving what it was or something. that was using the post office, not ems. i had to open the package (as i've had to with legit packages too) and then they started going on about something. i said it was chinese medicine, a type which you can buy on amazon. the companies who ship bulk have the correct export licences, i didn't.
>>
>>36948661
21 days worth of the recommended vitamin E and C, which as esential by the way, are dirt fucking cheap.

Go to walmart, their smallest bottles of the stuff will be more than enough for three weeks and cost next to nothing.

you can skip pyruvate and NAC probably, but vitamins E and C are essential

fish oil has nothing to do with dnp directly, but you should almost definitely be taking it alongside vitamin D every day, both of which are also outrageously cheap
>>
Anyone have any luck doing a leangains intermittent fasting diet keto style on 500mg of DNP?

I feel completely drained of energy (6th day so far) and my stomach is sore from feeling like it's empty, but I'm losing weight and bodyfat. I'm also training fasted doing Sheiko's 4 Day
>>
>>36950127
>keto
>Sheiko routine
>fasted training
>IF with, I assume, a caloric deficit

>all on 500mg of DNP

Of course you're going to feel like shit
>>
I need to drop 20 lbs in two months to audition for an acting gig. Would you all recommend me trying out dnp while doing cardio, dieting etc?
>>
>>36950769
Yes
>>
>>36951439
Nothing ventured nothing gained, I'm going for it guys. We're all going to make it.
>>
What are good ways to speed up reversing mild PN?
>>
>>36950284
Yeah at about a 800-1000 cal defecit.

I can only run this for about 10 days or so, so I'll put myself through hell to drop down on bodyfat.
God damn I sure do miss carbs though
>>
>>36950769
It's basically your only option
Just read the fucking pastebin and drink enough water
>>
File: 1459605669720.jpg (34 KB, 480x439) Image search: [Google]
1459605669720.jpg
34 KB, 480x439
Well I'm a fucking dumbass. I didn't realize 1lb of beef is 12oz, not 8oz. I've been eating at maintenance for half my cut instead of a defecit.

Fucking kill me.
>>
>>36953352
> I didn't realize 16 oz of beef is 12 oz not 8 oz

wut
>>
>>36953352
>I didn't realize 1lb of beef is 12oz, not 8oz.

Yeah uh I've got bad news for you
>>
so i got dnp last month and i been on it for about half a month now

started with 250mg first 5 day
then 500mg for the next week

i don't understand the hype though, i feel like i would lose just as much weight if i were to just eat minimal calorie requirements which i'am doing now anyway. i'm just not feeling it. i'm on a keto die too.

i know its real too cause my house is currently at 65 degrees and i'm still pretty toasty.
>>
>>36948661
I'm on a two-week 250mg cycle, and I'm only taking one over-the-counter antihistamine a day. If I step it up on my next cycle, I might look into Vit C and E
>>
>>36951975
None. Just time. Not much else you can do, really. I assume you've stopped DNP.
>>
>>36954148
Your shit is underdosed or bunk
>>
File: dd54ea23.jpg (66 KB, 845x634) Image search: [Google]
dd54ea23.jpg
66 KB, 845x634
not sure if Im actually sick or if dnp sides
>>
>>36955492

Are you taking it because you need to ( you got rashes,hives etc ) or just in case you might be allergic ?
>>
>Still no progress pics.
>>
>>36959005
I'm taking it because people suggested it. Maybe I don't need it, and maybe I'm not allergic. I just took it as a precaution. Day 5 and no sides yet, so either 24DNP underdosed me by a fuckton, or I'm just one of the exceedingly lucky ones to not hit downsides.

Or maybe they're just waiting for me to get to day 8, and THEN fuck me over.
>>
>>36954148
>>36955559
i'll admit it works extremely fast if your below minimal calorie requirements though but i know i lost decent lean muscle in the process by accident in my first few days. i know it's not bunk because i wake up just from sweating every 2 hours.
>>
>>36959117
>but i know i lost decent lean muscle in the process by accident in my first few days.

You were glycogen depleted and psyching yourself up. No one loses a 'decent amount of muscle' in a few days regardless of how big a deficit they're running.

You won't really know how well the DNP worked until you're off cycle for a week and you've had time to drop the subcutaneous water you're holding and replenish muscle glycogen.
>>
>>36959208
> replenish muscle glycogen
I've heard that dextrose is good for that, and I already add it to my post-workout shakes. Will it be double-good for me when I'm coming off DNP?
>>
I think I'm definintely going to step it up to 500mg next cycle. I'm interested to see how much I can lose on 250mg over two weeks, but by and large, I'm not feeling much of anything. I guess that's good, because you know, side effects are shithouse, but the way I see it, if I can handle this, I should be alright for 500mg.
>>
>>36939048

Australia, no guns

Even so, getting your shit pushed in by a bunch of angry cops while they slash open your pillows, rifle through your stuff, throw your possessions all over the place then 'Well we found nothing, have a good night' and then leave while you're still standing there in your underwear wondering what the actual fuck is happening is not a fun thing to happen. Also, they don't replace things they destroyed, just FYI.
>>
>>36959208
kay, i'll keep it up till cycles out and let us know how it went but gonna be awhile lol
>>
Who /sibutramine/ here
>>
>>36932002
So what are you gonna do now? Order again?
>>
>tfw dnp shows up in a magic Mike DVD case a few days ago
>terrified to try it
>vacation in Vegas in mid June I want to cut for

Paste bin suggests 250mgED for three weeks. Will I die if I try to do four weeks?
>>
>>36953352
I... You... What?

A pound is sixteen ounces. Always. It doesn't change depending on what you're measuring.

>>36959531
I can't find anywhere to get it, or else I would.

Anyone tried phentermine?
>>
>>36960615
Nope, I've not seen anything to suggest that low-dose/long-duration is potentially more generative of PN & Cataracts than high-dose/short-duration. There's also a lower chance of fucking up & dying on 250mg.

I'm 6 days into a 250mg 4-week cycle right now, going good. The usual side effects are all noticeable but very tolerable.
>>
Can I smoke weed while on dnp?
>>
>>36961197

Weed is fine.
>>
>>36961212
thanks mang
>>
File: image.jpg (906 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
906 KB, 2448x2448
I just got this today lifting a 80 pound bag of salt. Ive lifted many of those before dnp and now this shows up the first time i lift it on dnp. Thoughts?
>>
>>36961840
It's hard to tell from a grainy pic, it just looks like an imprint from holding something heavy. DNP makes you retain water subcutaneously, so it could be that.
>>
>>36927810
FL?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>36961878
Sorry about the quality, here is a better one. I just want to make sure the dnp isnt fucking me.
>>
>>36961988
you're getting paranoiac
>>
>>36962000
>paranoiac
Thanks, although my paranoia set in a long time ago.
>>
anyone from Latin America get dnp from 24dnp that can confirm custom clearance? or anyone that know the success rate?
>>
is a 500mg 3 week cycle too intense? I'm on day 4 and this shit is definitely working. I had to move my bed to be right in front of the AC because I could not fucking feel it at 61 degrees.
>>
Any dnp savants out there feel like helping a new guy out for his first cycle? I have 200mg caps and I'm planning on running those for a week to see how I adjust. If it goes well, I'll probably bump it up to 400mg. If that's too much, will splitting 2 200mg doses over 18 hours work? Using the half life to lower my current body load?

I have t3 on the way, aside from that and e, c, and ala, what other supps might help? And how much t3 should I run?
>>
>>36960103
I got my second sample from 24DNP no worries.

However, no, I will not be ordering from him again if I can avoid it. Nothing specifically against him, but an Aussie-based supplier is opening up again, and as an Australian, it makes sense to just buy in-country, even if it ends up being a tad more expensive.

>>36960615
250mg is fine for four weeks. You know, assuming you're not allergic or have bad sides, which you should notice at or before the end of week one. Some people who self-cap and take lower than 250mg can take it for months - but at that point I'm talking like 75mg a day or less.

>>36965764
I'm not a savant by any stretch, but you'll be fine with 200mg. If you can't handle a flat 400mg dose, cycle between the two of them - day 1, 200mg; day 2, 400mg; day 3, 200mg, and so on.

As for the supps, you only really need E and C (and I'm not even taking them on my 250mg 2-week cycle). I'm taking one standard antihistamine a day as well, even if I don't need it, just to counter any effects that may pop up.
>>
so who is the best seller right now in US? Still 24DNP? Or is he down right now?
>>
>>36966151
Good info thanks bro
>>
>>36966198
24DNP is UK-based, but almost everyone on here seems to be ordering through him, because he posts on here often and interacts with the customers.

I think DMP is dead for good, DiNitro is still up and running, Maserati is...I thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink still in the game, LamboLabs is ?????????? and I don't know of any others.
>>
>>36966226
I placed an order with 24DNP a while ago but I never heard anything from him, any idea of why? Ive heard hes on break right now but im not sure.
>>
>>36966237
24DNP, I believe, was moving shop, or setting up someplace else; but I also thought he got that sorted last week sometime.

Hit him up with another email. If you've already paid, mention that. Ask if he has an ETA as to when he'll start shipping again. Can't hurt to try.
>>
I have like 20 or 25 250mg pills left. Do 1 per day or shorter cycle of 500mg per day? I can deal with sides, still cold here.
>>
>>36966262
Split them like in >>36966151
Get a good mix of length and dose.
>>
>>36966258
Good thinking, thanks breh
>>
>>36966296
'S what I'm here for.
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.