[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haha this is how I exercise! You should try it out sometime, anon!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 71y0V5X%2BJTL._SL1500_.jpg (201 KB, 1500x1229) Image search: [Google]
71y0V5X%2BJTL._SL1500_.jpg
201 KB, 1500x1229
Haha this is how I exercise! You should try it out sometime, anon!
>>
>>36924141
Wii fit is good though, I take it you've never tried it.
>>
I occasionally play Wii Fit U on my non-lifting days, just to keep my body stretched.

I also use it to keep track of my weight.
>>
>>36924141
I like wii fit though.
>>
Bro literally everyone here does wii fit and zumba. Did you miss that part in the sticky?
>>
It is only cringeworthy how people use it, thinking that 15 min of some random wiiFit exercise in-between two sets of Zeld will get them fit. It's also clearly made for lazy people that think the'll get more fit doing this than just doing idk jumping jacks 10x1 min (if they want to lose weight) . Some people need the motivation tho and others are pretty hooked by tv or video games so It kinda relates

GAY IMO
>>
>>36924650
There's no way you've done a wii fit routine if you think that. There push up minigame is fucking great and can be brutal if you don't do it in proper form.

And it fucking makes sure you do too, or your pushup won't count.
>>
I'll defend it. My mom lost about 10 pounds with Wii Fit. She'd put it on the walking game where you step on and off the board, then change the TV input to netflix and walk while she watched whatever. She's still grossly overweight, but it got her moving for about three months.
>>
>>36924141
Hey Wii fit+ was a lot of fun okay.
>>
Anyone know which is better between Wii Fit, Wii Fit Plus, and Wii Fit U?
>>
>>36927028
wii fit ur mum m8
>>
Playing Wii Fit every day for a month got me from overweight BMI to normal. So, I have no problem with this.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.