[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
N-no hommo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 29187-1gffhys.jpg (325 KB, 1520x1014) Image search: [Google]
29187-1gffhys.jpg
325 KB, 1520x1014
http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/the-reason-why-straight-men-are-having-sex-with-straight-men--byNsNAWVNe
>>
File: turkish-man-web.jpg (32 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
turkish-man-web.jpg
32 KB, 500x365
>being a fag isn't a choice but having sex like a fag is
>>
>straight
>has sex with men

pick one
>>
>>36923347
>.uk
Like that's anything new
>>
Women's studies major
Patriarchy
Focus on white men and how bad they are

Fuck this shit. Fuck the OP for posting it.
>>
>>36923481
We are the devil m8
>>
File: Untitled.png (514 KB, 540x536) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
514 KB, 540x536
Author. Would patriarchize/10
>>
File: 1424653283369.jpg (7 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
1424653283369.jpg
7 KB, 200x250
>>36923347
I don't get it.
Questioning the pertinence of sexual identities is a thing I can understand but how can you chose to have sex with guys and still define yourself as straight?
What does being straight mean?
>>
>>36923623
>What does being straight mean?
Have a penis and world domination
>>
>>36923623
It means you can be even more special and unique than a boring old regular gay.
>>
>>36923503
I'm not straight, white, or even a guy* and condescending SJW retards have turned my sexuality into a meme. Fuck them. They don't speak for anyone.

* debateable

>>36923526
No. You wouldn't.
If you must, well, enjoy having your life ruined.
>>
>>36923623
>its just a hole bro, doesn't make me gay

the memes were always real, anon
>>
>>36923623
Are you fucking kidding me? I literally can't even...
>>
>>36923623
If a man has had sex with a few girls and has had girlfriends, but once or twice experimented with his male friend, would you consider him to just all of a sudden be bi or gay?

Many "straight" men will say shit like "Gay people can do whatever ever they want, but if they do anything to me I'd kick their ass". Would you consider him to be straight, or would you consider this person to be a little insecure faggot who's afraid of his fantasies he's had of other men?

A man who acts on his fantasies can still be straight because they understand how sometimes he feels a certain way, but still seeks sexual and romantic relationships with women.
>>
>>36923347
I knew it! Heyy boyss who wants to fuck? No homo ;)
>>
File: 1442226016783.jpg (233 KB, 541x458) Image search: [Google]
1442226016783.jpg
233 KB, 541x458
>>36923623
How is fucking a man's bumhole and occasionally holding hands and locking eyes with him gay exactly?
>>
>>36923807
>having sex with other dudes doesn't make you gay
>not wanting to have sex with other dudes makes you gay
>/fit/
>>
women do this shit all the time i dont see the problem

just typical western homophobia at it again
>>
I'm 100% gay and I occasionally fuck some vajayjay, am I straight?
>>
>>36924013
Only if it is a masculine vajayjay
>>
>>36923869
A straight man with a weak ego who goes out of his way to make sure you know he's completely straight may not be completely straight. But it doesn't make him, or men who ever experiment, gay or bisexual.

A man who seeks relationships with women but who has experimented with men is certainly not gay. He's not necessarily bi either because he still seeks women but experimented under a certain condition(s), he could have been drunk, horny, curious, whatever
>>
>>36924178
>i want to fuck whoever i want but i'm still straight
Literally worse than biscums
>>
>>36924178
yes, he certainly is at least bisexual.

What is wrong with gays? Do they not understand that straight only people exist?
>>
Shit is getting real man. It is just like in 1984. Words stop meaning anything or are actively disbanded and put under umbrella terms. Even doublethink is everywhere.

>criticize a female in any regard
Miogyny
>criticise male in any regard
Liberation
>any advantage of white male
Priviledge
>any advantage of non-white male
Justice
>as a man call out injustice of SJWs
Male tears
>as a man call out injustice towards minorities
Feminist (still a fucking shitlord tho)
>identify as a cock smoker to get into SJW cunnies
Gay and later bi male
>actually smoke cock
Curious hetero male, absolutely normal
>masculinity on white people
Cancerous
>masculinity on non-whites
Enriching, exotic

I want off this fucking ride man.
>>
>>36923807
I'd call him a faggot. Bi is a meme for faggots who don't have the balls to admit they're faggots.
>>
>>36923347
Clown world.txt
>>36923623
>>36923434
We live in a world where nothing actually means anything anymore and everyone's shit is all retarded.

By "pure coincidence" we are in the west at an all-time low in terms of happiness and every single lifestyle disorders under the sun, from depression to GRIDS is on the rise.

We are all fucked and there is naught to do but wait for Christ to return.

Welcome to clown world.
>>
>>36924389
>not abandoning the west for greener pastures
shiggy
>>
>>36924354
This.This.This.This.This.
>>
>>36924414
>implying the rest of the world isn't being actively judaized as we speak
wew
>>
File: jew.png (161 KB, 635x349) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
161 KB, 635x349
>>36924451
>>
>>36924500
Are you kidding? The japs, despite being pretty much the only humans among the sinoid race are BY FAR the most fucked. They work themselves to death for the international finance jew and jerk off to cartoons instead of having children, truly disgusting and sad.
>>
The comments on that article are the fucking worst.

>Why white men, are you racist?

>I think you're uncomfortable with the truth of your white sexuality coming to light.

What the fffuuggggggggg

Fuck everything
>>
Its not gay if you are doing it for the gains.

Your bro have some powerful brotein so give him a brojob and get the gains.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.