[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dancing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 12
File: 547601_1280x720.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
547601_1280x720.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
I've been a fat autist most of my life, and i just recently started getting /fit/. I am finally in a decent shape and I started going out often to fix my autism. The problem is, I can't dance for shit. I have rhythm, but I have no moves at all. Considering I mostly frequent dancehall and edm parties, this is quite a problem. Any tips, how did you learn?
>inb4 just do reload animations from various games
>>
>>36923244

drink a few beers and focus on footwork and hip movement

most people at parties just stand still and swing their upper body a bit
>>
>>36923244
Requesting that guy that danced reloading invisible guns
>>
>>36923288
I don't wanna be that guy, I wanna actually learn some moves so I can feel comfortable going with the flow
>>
I tottaly think fat ppl should btfo but damn, that pic always makes me feel sorry
>>
>>36923324

learn to do the carlton
>>
>>36923336
>doing the carlton on dancehall/edm
how
>>
>>36923420

>420

ayy

anyways, dancehall/edm is for fags, sorry, can't give you any advice

jump around like an autist maybe?
>>
>>36923432
that's all that i'm doing so far
also, not sure how it's for fags, considering that there is a 3-1 ratio girls-guys and that even socially retarded people like me can pick something up
also i like the music desu
>>
>>36923461
god this t b h to desu filter is so cancerous i feel even more autistic now
>>
>>36923335
Same.
>>
>>36923244
With edm music the shuffle goes well, it also works with house and all the bassy music. Basicc moves you can learn for this are the charlestone( dm variation) , the running man , and side step. Just google "how to house shuffle/shuffle cards "
>>
>>36923461
Not the other anon but I myself enjoy "EDM" music as you called it, I just call it house or techno

A little bit of shuffling goes a long way, from my experience though every scrublord at events can cut shapes which for some reason people think looks cool but imo it's boring to do and looks even more autistic than running in place but meh, learning how to shuffle and running man helped me learn how to stick to a beat and keep time but most of dancing is having a good time F A M

I've had girls (and possible homo) come up to me and tell me how good I am ect which made it easy to progress conversation from there, even hooked up with a friend of a friend because she told me how sexy it was to see a guy just having a good time and not giving a fugg, she also said I have a "smooth as butter" style of dancing

TL;DR shuffle a little, groove a lot and have a fun time
>>
>>36923244
Bumping for OP.
Some black bro tell us how to dance. Every black guy I know can dance good.
>>
>>36923614
true, black guys somehow always dance perfectly
>>36923613
thanks a lot for that reply! i had girls come up to me a few times because of how funny i was (thought i was doing it intentionally, AUTISMO MASKED)
i'll try and learn it, it doesn't look too hard
>>36923570
alright man, thanks a lot, gonna try my best!
>>
>>36923637
God speed anon
>>
>>36923613
>>36923570

This. If it's EDM you're either bouncing, grinding on someone, or shuffling. The better you shuffle, the better you look desu.

Source: I danced in one of those circles at a concert and immediately became someone's personal pole.
>>
>>36923244

I learned how to dance from Swing and Ballroom classes. Sounds gay but all dancing is dancing, once you learn one style it's super easy to apply the same concepts across different styles
>>
>>36923671
i get confused when girls wanna dance with me, i just keep doing my thing and occasionally put my arm around their hips and bring them closer
when they automatically start grinding i know what to do just reverse their movement but when they keep dancing close i get so confused
>>36923673
ye i know a chick that knows samba or smth, works fucking everywhere, but i'm currently spending all my money on music festival tickets, so i really can't afford classes
also my social autism would probably eat me there
>>
>>36923719
Are you in Canada?

Also I generally never grind with girls at events, it looks low class and scummy to me

if a girl goes to grind on me I will try and spin them around to face me and make it more of an actual dance, do the whole twirl thing or general stupid shut to make them laugh, again here the key is confidence and having a good time
>>
>>36923244
Learnt to dance from WoW animations

At a club where everyone drunk no one really gives a shit, trick is to dance like your having the most fun
>>
>>36923719
Once it's been long enough turn her around and face her breh. Or just appreciate that ass.
>>
>>36923244
I need help with this

a grill invited me to stay in a hotel room with her for a rave so I need to know how to dance cause I'm fucking autistic and self-conscious as fuck about dancing
>>
>>36923754
na mate, europe
>>36923767
if i appreciate that ass too much i get a diamond dick mate
>>36923772
are you me
>>36923766
i have a lot of fun but it looks like absolute shit
>>
>>36923719
>>36923614
Black bro here. Learn this, it's way easier than it looks. Practice on wood/tile in your socks, since that's what the floor at those shows are.

This gets me covered in bitches.

...and then after I'm done petting their dogs, the women are more drawn to you, too.
>>
>>36923754
confidence, ha ;-;
>>
>>36923772
1: I would never consider a legal event a rave, raves are illegal and in warehouses

2:read above posts

3:she's probably a slut if it's just the 2 of you in the rooms so just go drink a little or use sparing amounts of amphetamines and have a good time
>>
>>36923815
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3hF7UD4ArY

forgot to put the link, my bad.

>>36923795
If shes into it, I doubt she'll care. Most of them grab at it after a while anyway.
>>
File: dancing.jpg (171 KB, 1257x449) Image search: [Google]
dancing.jpg
171 KB, 1257x449
>>36923310
supplied
>tfw memorizing obscure reloads so that I can do this on the next level one day
>>
>>36923244
God fucking damn I hate dancing. I have no rhythm at all. People say let your body move to the music but my body just wants to stay still and listen to the music. That or wander around aimlessly.
>>
>>36923849
There's a webm some guy made pham.
>>
>>36923852
I feel that man, why can't I just chill and enjoy the music?
>>
>>36923829
EDM concert then

* a hotel that her and her brother got to stay at for the concert

can't use any drugs either
>>
>>36923862
>>36923852
i found that i felt that way too till i learned to relax a bit, then i started to bob and stuff, and after a while it just came to me
>>36923875
alcohol helps with the anxiety, but don't overdo it or you'll get the opposite effect of what you want
also, i listen to most probable songs at home and sometimes dance infront of the mirror, that way i feel more prepared and less anxious
>>
>>36923857
oh, yeah. I haven't saved that. I get more of a laugh out of the screencap to be h with you.
>>
>>36923849
Thats genius.
>>36923902
I get relaxed as fuck but never feel it.
>>
>>36923835
maaaaan you do realise this will take me like 3 months to learn
though i will try, for that punani
>>
File: 911.jpg (110 KB, 499x489) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
110 KB, 499x489
>>36923920
>tfw nobody in your country is able to dance
>tfw you are still worse than everyone else
At least foreigners dig the accent.
>>
>>36923903
The greentext is still fucking hilarious so I dont blame you

>>36923920
If you practice enough it wont take too long. Just take bits and peices that you know you can do to start then make it your own breh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l15evegaKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_yBUfMGvzc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXqZSXuNXT8

these should help you get into it
>>
>>36923949
people here are either like bobbing and doing random shit or doing that geometric stuff
those who can dance are mostly girls
>>
>>36923902
Ya I'm definitely gonna get some alcohol

Theres no way I would be able to attempt to dance or hook up with this chick if I haven't had my inhibitions loosened a bit (she's hot as fuck, I'm just a pussy)
>>
File: fNiuSyI.webm (1 MB, 270x480) Image search: [Google]
fNiuSyI.webm
1 MB, 270x480
>>36923857
i gotchu phamily
>>
>>36923972
Cant say it doesn't work.
>>
>>36923244
I've been dancing for 7 years OP. My biggest advice to you is if you're serious about dancing is
>practice
>practice
>practice
Find a style of dance that speaks to you. Since you mostly go to EDM parties I would learn how to Melbourne Shuffle because it's easy as fuck (literally 4 different moves that you do in different combinations). Once you get good enough at that you can branch off into Popping or Electro-Swing.
>AMA about Dance
>>
>>36923966
love these, though i'm more used to a faster beat
saved em
>>
>>36923972
Thanks Famborghini!

I tried this and did the animations while bobbing my knees. Way less obvious, just as hilarious.
>>
>>36923244
Lel, edm parties are just a bunch of drugged up chinks flailing their arms around. I'm sure you'll figure it out.
>>
>>36923967
Even the girls arent very good here. But they can get away with it because tits and/or ass.
>>
>>36923795
Dang was hoping to have a fellow autist to make green text stories with at events
>>
>>36923987
Yeah, it'll be much faster at a show, but those are just the right speed for practicing shuffling so you don't trip yourself up learning.

They're also my favorite songs, so I appreciate that.
>>
>>36923983
is it possible to learn it right without any instructors and just youtube?
HOW TO DANCE WITH GIRLS WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE GRAND THEFT AUTISMO
>>36923999
maaaaaaaaaaaan i'd love to live in canada, i live in a third world country in europe (fken serbia)
if you are planning on coming here for exit fest hit me up mate, we can be autistic together
>>
>>36923852
>I have no rhythm at all
Nigga just count the music. Most EDM tracks have a count of 4 with a Phrase at the beginning and end of each count. A phrase could be an 808 bass hit or anything really. Once you learn how to count music and predict phrases you aquire rhythm
>>
>>36924005
oh so i should use these for practice, alright
guess i would break my own legs trying to do it full speed at the start
>>
the hardest part about dancing is knowing what the fuck to do with my hands

seriously, the fuck are you supposed to do?
>>
Take classes OP
Note: dance classes are packed with chicks. Outnumbering guys at least 2:1
>>
>>36924014
Lmaooo I have a serbian friend who wants me to go with him to his hometown and hit up exit fest because he has a house like an hour or 2 away
>>
>>36924014
>is it possible to learn it right with just YouTube
Yes, especially shuffling. Once you get into more complicated dances, YouTube is a good base, but try to find your own style. Dancing is about expressing yourself and giving music shape
>>
>>36924029
this is so true, and i haven't thought of it
i do wavy patterns and i guess i look like shit lel
>>
>>36924029
Random anything honestly, I do stupid shit like the wave or the typical 70s disco thing for the laughs
>>
>>36924041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eDh9X7oX6c
Is it possible to shuffle to something like this?
>>
>>36924029
I feel like girls have it easier fampatchi
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1932
>>36924029
I find that the best thing to do with my hands is just angle them opposite of whatever my elbow is doing. If my arm is at a 90 degree angle with my forearm parallel to my body, then my wrist is at another 90 degree angle perpendicular to my forearm
>>
File: comfort_zone_logo.jpg (9 KB, 440x210) Image search: [Google]
comfort_zone_logo.jpg
9 KB, 440x210
WHO'S DOWN THIS FRIDAY FOR ZONE?

TORONTO MEET UP
>>
>>36924054
You COULD shuffle to that, but because of the nature of that song, you'd have to focus more on kicks / slides rather than Running Man and T-step
>>
this thread has me in tears. Just go with the flow you know swing your arms side to side and shit?
>>
>>36924059
Wear a tight dress and move your hips a bit.
You are now a girl who looks good dancing. Lazy sluts have it all their way.
>>
>>36924074
how does this work in practice though?

If I saw a video of someone dancing with a passable, easy technique I could just copy it
>>
>>36924107
so, depending on the nature of the song, i should change up my routine?
good to know
>>
Honesty if you care this much about dancing then you're a fag

Unless its a legit passion but then again, you wouldn't ask this question if it were. Odds are you're an insecure faggot who wants to try to impress women.
>>
>>36924130
What's wrong with wanting to know how to dance? It's fun

I legitimately believe that dancing is an expression of one's soul and spirit. Happy dancing is a happy life
>>
>>36923999
Those trips earn my story Famicist.

>Be me
>Go see Excision in Tulsa because I was bored and saw it on Facebook
>Go with best bro, was so hyped and it was such short notice I bought his ticket
>I didn't ask, but he paid me back anyway. This line has nothing to do with the story. So.
>Get to show
>Opener is breddy gud, everyone's already hella hyped
>Crowdsurf twice, make tons of bros
>Now, for the autism.
>Turns out friend knew a girl there, so they spend the night dancing
>Don't really give a fuck, since I already made some bros and I'm usually the life of the party anyway.
>Excision takes the stage
>Excision has three big ass screens with visuals on it
>I have some weird-ass color fetish. Colorful games, art, you fucking name it and I'm drawn to it
>Staring at this visual like a moth to a flame
>Chest-high qt snags me from behind
>She's either high as fuck, or drunk as fuck
see >>36923671, for that's who I meant made me their pole
>I'm not used to anyone ever making a move on me, ever. Thanks /fit/ I have no idea what to do
>Friend is right in front of us while this girl fucks the living shit out of my knee
>I'm staring at friend the whole time is disbelief while I hold onto that ass
>He looks at me, laughs his ass off, gives me thumbs up and leaves
>She's grinding me so fucking hard that it's actually pushing me back
>People behind me just shove me back into this savage while I feel her poon lips lliterally wrap around my thigh
>Ineedanadult.jpeg
>Didn't realize I was making this face but apparently you could see confusion and fear in my eyes
>Someone who must be her friend because they were vaguely dressed alike pulls her off because we're going from "you're mine' to "I'm about to rape you on this dance floor" in a matter of seconds
>I stand there and process what happened for about 2 minutes with a blank expression.
>Look to my left and the two girls are grinding
>4 or 5 betafags and one really high dude swarm this girl and try to get what I got
>>
>>36924130
i just don't want to look autistic desu
i think of it as another step on my path to self improvement, idgaf about your oppinion
everything you do to improve yourself, regardless of the reason, is a good thing.
>>
>>36924130
Fag incapable of dancing detected. Welcome to the no dance party.
>>
>>36924145
>Sit there and look for a moment. Some guy is grinding her at nowhere near the intensity she grinded me
>I turn 360 and walk away
>Think back to it, I probably could've fucked her in my car
>She probably got bukkake'd that night
>Go grind someone else

Them's the breaks. Or something.
>>
>>36924142

The problem isn't wanting to learn its the motivation behind it

And that is just pure faggotry what you just said. That sounds like something a high school girl would say
>>
>>36924097
I don't wanna get raped or catch aids from anything in that hell-hole

Simultaneously the best and worst place I've ever been
>>
File: Beerholder.gif (2 MB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
Beerholder.gif
2 MB, 400x535
>>36923244
>5 years competitive dancer here
>quality content inc

First: Don't try to hard or to difficult steps. You will never nail them like in the vids.

As always confidence is key. Just bounce your knees and hip a little with the beat (natural bounce back and forth) and do the sidestep until you look relaxed doing it. Thats what I do 95% of the time in the club.
Don't put your hands up unless you actually mean to. Never go for the half hand up it looks weak.
If a gril wants to dace with you, go very close (back or front doesn't matter) stop the sidestep, bend your knees a little, move your hips with the beat from left to right and put your hands on her hips (not ass).

Lastly save your energy never go crazy and most important enjoy it.
>>
>>36924185
Don't do it like in the pic tho its unrelated to much arms n shit
>>
>>36924171
You sound like fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (898 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
898 KB, 2576x1932
>>36924126
You can move to this
Boom you just learned half an arm wave
>>
>>36923835
Damn the vid is awesome. Thanks bro
>>
>>36924185
That thing is sweet.
>>36924171
Not wanting to look like a retard is an old and noble motivation.
>>
>>36924158

See this is your real problem. You care too much what people, mainly women, think about you. Do you honesty think putting on a dance show for girls is gonna help you in the long run? You're focusing on the wrong shit
>>
>>36924172
Breh its crackhead central and still a good time
>>
>>36924185
only time i lift up my arms is to fist pump
is that alright
>>
>>36924130
You enjoy being a prepetual bore and your pretentious girlfriend who cucks you while you're at work

>>36924029
I just move them in the same direction as my legs. Example: I shuffle, kick my leg out to the left, I also slightly throw my left arm out. Really anything that doesn't look like flailing/spasming/at your sides

>>36924026
Definitely for practice, then move on to faster songs. They're still 10/10 would recommend in any scenario, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (874 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
874 KB, 2576x1932
>>36924126
Or you can do this. Or anything really. Experiment with arm movements
>>
>out with college housemate and friends
>he is pretty much just fist pumping in the air
>does it so hard he dislocates his arm
Good times.
>>
>>36924223
No I think he just wants to look good on the dance floor. Literally nothing wrong with that. Nobody wants to look like an idiot
>>
>>36924223
my self confidence is ridiculously low, and has prevented me from doing a bunch of shit in my life
reverse approach may help
by going out, by getting better, and yes, by getting approval, i feel better about myself
eventually i'll feel good even without the approval, but for now, i feel that it's necessary for me
>>
>>36924230
sure thing man
>>
>>36924223
When has being good at dancing ever not helped a dude out. Its like being good at guitar or some shit.
>>
>>36924247

You're wasting your time if you really think learning how to dance is gonna get you pussy. Especially if your confidence is so low you can't even approach women in the first place

But whatever, you faggots will learn it the hard way
>>
>>36924211
No worries, friend. Thought it nailed the basics and showed just enough advanced shit for someone who wants to be more of the center of attention. Like in those circles that we all know the bitches stare at. Literally saw a guy kill a shuffle in there and some girl was all over his dick. He was a lanky 6/10 at that.
>>
>>36924274
i never said i couldn't approach women lol
sure, i need to suck up my gut yea, but i do it
have been relatively sucessful as well
and how exactly can learning how to dance be bad for me? as i said, it's self improvement, like learning any other skill
>>
>>36924274
Scenario:

You're at a show, you can either be the guy that stands in the back like he's never been picked for anything his whole life, or some guy's dad, or the guy that's the life of the party and people are naturally drawn to him.

Literally everyone knows dancing alone won't get you any pussy but it makes you a shit load more approachable.
>>
>>36924274
>this nigga thinks you cant get pussy by being good at dancing
Next you will say you cant get pussy by being rich or something.
Name one person who is good at dancing who cant get laid.
>>
>>36924275
That brings up hopes. Thanks again man. This is exactly what I was looking for (dance moves)
>>
>>36924266
Being good at guitar and playing in bands made me popular and got me laid back in high school. It doesn't work so well as an adult (I'm 32), although I just joined a band that'll be gigging this summer so we'll see.

Being swole got me laid once, and she was ugly and the sex was awful.

As for dancing, I've been taking tango lessons for six months. It's a horrible place to pick up women unless you're into middle aged +. I'm getting hella good though, and that feeling of progress keeps me going.
>>
>>36924274
I've gotten so much fucking pussy literally just cause of my dancing. Stop typing while you're ahead you salty fuck
>>
>>36924266

Because you should focus on your self esteem and actual game, not learning useless shit hoping that if you put on a show for girls they'll like you. That's not how it works

Its clear as day OP has low confidence and wants to learn to dance not because he actually enjoys, but in the hope women will fuck him
>>
>>36924310
>You're at a show, you can either be the guy that stands in the back like he's never been picked for anything his whole life, or some guy's dad
I wish we went to pubs more often. Or at all really. I just want to get drunk and talk shit.
>>
>>36924328
Dancing helps self esteem you autist
>>
>>36924328
i actually enjoy it, you can read it if you scroll up
i just don't wanna look like shit doing it
it's fun as fuck when i don't know what i'm doing, i can't wait to find out how great it is when i actually know what i'm doing
>>
>>36924310

Right those are the only three options you have

Faggot

>>36924340

Explain to me how dancing improves self esteem
>>
>>36924328
I have self esteem man. I talk to girls all the time. I once got a girl to make out with me just by looking at her.

I still would like not to look like I am handicapped on the dance floor.
>>
>>36924374
>Explain to me how dancing improves self esteem
Gives you the confidence to dance in front of random strangers.
>>
>>36924394

If you care that much about what random strangers think then you're a pussy
>>
>>36924337
That's the dream, but I'm only 20. Plus I enjoy the drugs at these things.
>>
>>36924415
says the guy arguing with random strangers over the internet because he's a special snowflake and doesn't like dancing
>>
>>36924415
Looking good to random strangers is probably at lest half the people on /fit/s reason for getting fit in the first place.
>>
being able to dance doesnt fucking matter

do you look good? thats all that girls care about
>>
>>36924328
Its not even about confidence.

I just can't dance. I won't have fun if I'm shitty at dancing and just look like an idiot. I dont like dancing at parties, raves, with girls, etc. because I'm shitty at it and I dont know what to do. Its literally gotten me rejected before because I was a shitty dancer and the girl didnt want to deal with me on the dance floor.
>>
>>36924415
You sound like a fucking fag dude
>>
>>36924424
What gets me is any time we do just get drunk and talk shit everyone has a blast and says we should do it more. And then don't.
>>
>>36924440

Then we get these daily feels threads and dudes wonder why they suck with girls
>>
>>36924459
Don't respond to that guy anymore. He's just salty. Keep doing your thing brah. You don't have to explain yourself. Non autists understand you
>>
>>36924441
this is absolutely wrong

I'm attarctive, but I can't dance for shit so whenever I try, I end up looking like an idiot. Everyone thinks I dance like an autistic robot
>>
>>36924459

Thats not why you got rejected. Its because you're an insecure faggot and the girl picked up on it. Next time do a better job at least acting like you have balls
>>
>>36924459
>tfw girl asks you to dance with her
>you do
>her guy friend comes over and tells you to stop bothering her and shoves you
Lord only knows why, all I was doing was shuffling my feet a bit and fist pumping. Wasnt even standing that close to her.
>>
>>36923244
I watched early 2000s rap/r'n'b music videos and tried to copy the different dance moves (tried to copy P Diddy, Jagged Edge and Snoop Dog). Also, there are tons of tutorials on YouTube for beginners. It's all about practice.
>>
>>36924441
Wrong. I'm pretty DYEL but, get this, girls approach me when they see me dancing
>wow anon you're such a good dancer teehee
>do you think you could show me some moves teehee
>>
>>36924496
ya, I'm insecure about dancing because I suck at it, which is the entire point of this fucking thread

stop being a faggot and contribute, or get out
>>
>>36924484

my point is if you are ugly no amount of dancing will make girls like you

besides, dancing is for people high on drugs, or gay people
>>
>>36924510
>gril asks you to dance
>"b-b-but I can't d-dance..."
>oh ok
>gril moves onto guy who can dance because he's more interesting
>>
>>36924539
Can you even read? I was dancing, poorly, when a dude shows up out of the blue and tells me to fuck off. She didn't go anywhere.
>>
>>36923613

stop calling EDM shit techno and have fun being 18
>>
File: image.gif (81 KB, 182x249) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
81 KB, 182x249
>>36924521
>he will never know the feel of becoming one with the music
>he will never feel the beat in his soul
>he will never get ogled by a qt3.14 girl on the dance floor
>he will never experience the social gainz from being with and learning from other dancers
I actually kind of feel bad for you
>>
>>36924521
I bet you're fun at parties

I've seen ugly dancers get with hot chicks who are waaaaay above their level
>>
>>36924107
Not the guy you are replying to.
My question,
what are some good dance styles? For clubs and not for clubs. I want to see the popular/good dance styles, so I can choose one and learn it. There is shuffeling, but are there more dance styles?...hope you understood my question..
>>
>>36924589

im not trying to be boring

people dancing to "edm" music are high on drugs

people dancing to hiphop just want to grind on trashy girls

it's just...idk, lame?
>>
>>36924570
>implying I listen to EDM trash
>implying I'm not listening to juicy tech beats and groovy house tunes while you sit in the basement projecting your insecurities on random strangers
Have a nice day anon
>>
>>36924612
well, girls like dancing

dancing can actually be FUN (not like you would know anything about that) if you're comfortable doing it and you enjoy the music
>>
>>36924520

You don't get it. You have no confidence or self esteem. Girls pick up on it and are turned off. Dancing has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>36924164
>360 and moonwalk away
>>
>>36924641
And it means you have something to do at a club besides hang out in the smoking area.
>>
>>36924591
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fXXLZc7v2r4
I dance more like the guy on the right (though not as well). Getting good at popping takes years of practice though, but it's extremely fun and it looks really cool. If that's not your thing you could always try Electro Swing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v65h-2uPBPQ
Notice how he incorporates swing, shuffling, and techtonic
>>
>>36924617
Post groovy dance toonz
>>
>>36924663
I have confidence and self esteem whenever I'm not dancing or I dont have to dance. Your logic is flawed.
>>
>>36924729

Then stop giving a shit whether or not you can dance. Solves the issue immediately and you don't waste time learning a bunch of gay shit to try to impress gidls
>>
>>36924760
> you should stop lifting, who cares if you look like shit and are limited in the activities you can do
>>
>>36924728
Haze M - love me again
Kollektiv Turmstrasse - sorry I'm late
Mark knight - your love
Odd parents - fame (cat n dogs remix)
Sante vs MD xspress - this is house

Just a couple but I'm sure these will be entry level house so you will talk shit
>>
>>36924729

And no you don't have either because if you did you wouldn't even be asking this question to begin with. You care more about random girls opinions and how you look, so you want to impress them. Confident men don't do that
>>
>>36924799
What do you do when you go to a place where everyone is dancing anon?
>>
>>36924777

If you're insecure to the point that you're lifting to impress women, then yes you should stop lifting. Because you have bigger issues than how you look
>>
Just get drunk and not give a fuck
>>
File: 1460501028514.jpg (19 KB, 332x245) Image search: [Google]
1460501028514.jpg
19 KB, 332x245
One time I was out with friends of mine and there was this 6 years older woman. She was a petite lawyer, really adult and stuff but had a lot of fun while dancing. I was shitfaced and danced like a drunk hobo. In addition to that she told my friend that she wanted to kiss and fck me if I just kiss her first. Somehow I was happy but scared also. As soon as she danced with me i spilled spaghetti all over the place so that even she didnt know what to do after 10 seconds. This gets to me even today. How can someone suck so much that some other decides "fuck it, its hopeless"
>>
>>36924728
My favorite tune atm is Mihai popoviciu - the swindle
>>
>>36924703
I really like the moves in the second video. I guess I prefer dance moves in which you move youe whole body a lot and fast. What are dance styles like that called? Like in the second video? Also thanks for the links anon.
>>
>>36924788
Nah man I won't rag on your taste in music. Have you heard of Wave Racer or Trippy Turtle? They're not house, but they're both musically interesting, as in they don't sound generic
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BS46C2z5lVE
Link related is my current house jam
>>
>>36924859
That was killer dude! Deep house is pretty under appreciated desu
>>
>>36924728
Follow my friends spotify playlist. Regularly updated now with great dance tracks. I use this as my practice playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/d.wicks.dw/playlist/33dnDNxHbXArw3yJeJ1Ccu
>>
>>36924885
Sorry anon I thought you were the one flaming me, I have heard of tippy turtle but it's a little too far into the bass scene for me, I live near Toronto which has a huge bass scene but also a very elitist techno scene where it's you either listen to XX artist or you are a pleb, that being said I like a lot of bass music like zeds dead too and regardless of what edge lords on the Chan will say Skillex is fun as fuck too see live
>>
>>36924936
Breh deko-ze
>>
>>36924918
Thanks anon! Deep hau5 is great the only problem in North America is everyone refers too future house like tchami and Oliver heldens as deep house lol
>>
>>36924859

Romanians are topnotch in producing house and deep house atm
>>
>>36924951
Breh he's my spirit animal if I were black did rons and we're gay

Best memory I have is in chroma at 3am listening to dekoze at the VELD ap, best vibe and juicy G house tunes because siba sabn - okay was new
>>
This is just sad holy shit
>>
>>36923916
>thats genius
Hello newfag
>>
>>36924936

I'm primarily at the tech house/techno clubs/tents but the one time I went to check out skrillex for funsies really blew me away with the sheer amount of energy coming from the crowd.
>>
>>36924966
Any suggestions?

>>36924995
I started out in the scene with skrillex when he released scary monsters, I branched out from there but I got the chance to see him live in a small club nmed the hoxton near where I live and I have never experienced an entire room of people move as oNE before
>>
>>36924990
>not appreciating the age old dance moves of miming shit with your hands
>>
>>36925017
Idk about Romanian house, but you should look up Big Gigantic for some dank electro house
>>
>>36925107
Will do thanks breh

A few I might recommend if you dunno them; Sam paganini, seven doors, Recondite - warg (only song I know of atm but seriously reminds me of a murder scene), and pleasurekraft
>>
>>36923244
Mfw gringous can't dance
>>
>>36923244
The most important thing about dancing is you basically HAVE TO BE HAVING A GOOD TIME

this is fucking essential and everyone always ignores it. if you aren't having fun, then have a few drinks, but if you're having a good time, dancing and moving to the music becomes SO NATURAL

once you're happy and moving, you become a beacon of light
>>
>>36923244
What are some dance moves/style to that kind of songs?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EAc4zHEDd7o
>>
>>36923613
My fucking nigga

I love cutting shapes
>>
>>36926355
I've been trying to practice cutting shapes. It's fun as hell
>>
My niggas
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.