[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo fatties how are you losing weight? I've been eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 34112343.jpg (24 KB, 476x349) Image search: [Google]
34112343.jpg
24 KB, 476x349
Yo fatties how are you losing weight?

I've been eating roughly 1500 calories a day for the past 3 months, consisting of 3 sausage patties in the morning, and 3 beef patties in the evening.

My shit has been stringy and gets stuck in my ass and takes forever to wipe out but I've lost 60lbs in 4 or 5 months (somewhere around there) so I'll keep at it.
>>
holy shit dude, enjoy your malnutrition
>>
>>36921629
Just make sure you're taking a multi vitamin and get some fiber pills. that should help with taking a shit and help curb whatever nutrition you need
>>
>>36921665
>>36921740
I've been tempted to clean my asshole by jumping in the shower after every shit, but that would be suspicious to my family.
>>
>>36921629
What was your starting weight
>>
>>36921757
271lbs, down to 212lbs.

I'm a 5'9" manlet so I was super fat and still am fat and have a long way to go.
>>
>>36921748

Take a fiber supplement, pic related works wonders for me.
>>
File: leftpepe.jpg (8 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
leftpepe.jpg
8 KB, 243x250
>>36921777
witnessed
>>
>tfw vegetables are actually really fucking delicious with chicken, fish, turkey, or eggs
>tfw learning new healthy recipes and found that I enjoy cooking
>stomach is more flabby because I've been losing weight
>exercising feels great and I live for DOMS
>new determination and dedication is starting to spill into other aspects of my life, mainly uni

Sorry for the sort of blog post. Just happy that things are finally looking up
>>
>>36921629
>>36921748
At a minimum, take a fiber supplement and a multivitamin. But seriously, you should get at least some veggies into your diet. Take out one patty at each meal and you can have a decent sized salad of whatever you want. Most veggies are so low on calories that you will get bored of eating them before you intake too many calories (look them up before you purchase, of course)

Also, convince your family to buy one of these http://www.amazon.com/Bummate-Toilet-Sprayer-Shattaf-Diverter/dp/B01AL6JSF0/ref=sr_1_3?s=kitchen-bath&ie=UTF8&qid=1461605653&sr=1-3&keywords=bidet
>>
>>36921888
Good shit man. I had a health-eating stint that lasted for a few months 2 years ago and I felt on top of the world. Good times.

Of course I suddenly had a mood crash and hated the world and became a reclusive NEET that is more unhealthy than ever.
>>
>>36921629
http://www.webmd.com/diet/fiber-weight-control

eat more plant matter dipshit. It's a necessity for weight loss
>>
>>36921629
>>36921740
wtf? is this bait? are you retarded?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 532x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 532x757
>>36921777
This. Also eat some fucking veggies.
>>36921771
And slow down on your cut a little bit unless you want pic related skin
>>
>>36921629
Mostly still getting started.

I've been doing cardio for about 3 weeks now and I'm up to the point where I can do about 45 minutes of doing intervals between running and walking. It was tough on my joints at first but now I'm feeling good. Depending on my schedule I'll do cardio either 5 or 6 days a week.

I've been taking my diet seriously for about a month now and it's starting to get easier. I'm keeping under 1500 cal per day with one cheat day per week. Most of the time I still keep track of calories during my cheat days and watch my portions so that I still end up under 2200.

The only thing I still crave is beer at night and energy drinks in the morning.

I do pushups every day too. I'm up to the point where I can do about 8 real pushups. After that I do sets of 10 knee pushups.

I started at about 270 lbs. (5'10"). I haven't weighed myself yet because I want to focus on looking and feeling good rather than just weight. My clothes have just now started to feel a bit looser so that's been encouraging me.

What else should I be doing? Should I only do pushups every other day if I have DOMS in the morning?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.