[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SL 5x5 as a lanklet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Korpertypen.jpg (48 KB, 594x443) Image search: [Google]
Korpertypen.jpg
48 KB, 594x443
Hi /fit/,

I am a 6'4 (195 cm) tall dude and though I am not skinny at the moment (215 lbs or 98 kg), I am pretty wiry and scrawny when I am weigh a bit less. I have long limbs and my handwrists or shoulders aren't that broad/thick. I have trained in my life already and didn't snap my back, but that was years ago. Now I am 28.
I don't want to do bodybuilding, I want to get stronger, at least for the period of next 12-18 months so I thought about doing SL 5x5, which seems to be a solid routine that has good reviews.

I am afraid about snapping my shit up though. I am strict about form, but have no training partner.

TL;DR
>Lanklet without training partner
>Led a sedentary life the past 2-3 years
>Wants to do SL
>Afraid to die
>Recommended/Alternatives?

T-thanks
>>
why dont you do roids?
>>
>>36920803
you'll be fine. Don't be a pusy
>>
>>36920812
Moved to a new town so don't know anybody yet, not enough knowledge about it, no training partner to supply me with. Will see my doctor though because
>tfw almost no beard growth

>>36920841
O-ok. Will do
>>
>>36920849
Facial hair is a secondary sexual characteristic, it doesn't necessarily represent testosterone levels... There are plenty of beta males with thick beards
>>
>>36920803
somotypes are bullshit. lift what you can you fucking faggot. if its too heavy take weight off. jesus christ this fucking board is full of half retard pussies who try and put off lifting as much as possible.
>>
Dude, what are you afraid of? I'm your exact height and I started SL 2 month ago as a complete noob, I've made some good strength gains. Just start with the bar if you're so nervous about it and watch medhis videos about the exercises
>>
>>36920936
Dunno, saw some shit on youtube. Thanks for your reply. I already started (with the bar) and added some weight already, sticking to the plan.
>>36920905
I am not a pussy you autistic faggot neckbeard. Just seeking advice from more experienced lifters regarding this strength program.
>>
>>36920803
hehe, lanklet
>>
As a complete newbie when it comes to physical activity you should start slowly, DO cardio and do stretches and mobility drills, learn how to use your body.
>>
>>36920803
Fuck are you me? 6'5" 215lbs, I never bothered with 5X5 though, just go straight into 3X5, if your built like me though you'll need to do accessories fairly early into your training to avoid plateauing
>>
>>36920981
You sound like a massive pussy. Maybe get your estrogen checked because your crazy moody and emotional. Not the guy you were replying to btw
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.