[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are teeth supposed to be really white? I have one of my wisdoom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Foto 27.02.16, 00 13 28.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Foto 27.02.16, 00 13 28.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Are teeth supposed to be really white?

I have one of my wisdoom teeth lying here and even though it was still in my gum before it got extracted, its far from being bright white.

Why do i see so many pictures of people with bright white teeth, are they all bleeched or do i just have shit teeth genetics?
>>
it's bleaching, perfectly white teeth are not natural. americans have an obsession with it for some reason, no other country cares as much. actually in europe people will mock you if you use whitening strips or similar. as long as your teeth aren't deep yellow you're fine.
>>
>>36918967

>dont eat garbage
>dont drink garbage (everything except water is garbage when it comes to the color of your teeth)
>dont smoke

easy as fuck.
I get a bleaching once every 2 year for a hollywood smile but even without a bleaching my teeth are whiter then 99% of everyone else.

Teeth say so much about a person, it tells you theire social status and self respect, i mean how can you expect someone to be a person you want to trust or make business with when hes not even able to keep a few teeth inside his mouth clean.. lmao
>>
>>36919019
/thread
You're teeth aren't supposed to be so blindingly white. Look at animals, even in their prime their teeth aren't actually white.
Outside of America no one gives a shit about bleaching since everyone knows your teeth could be falling out and you could still bleach them white. It's a useless lie.
>>
>>36918967
The yellowness of the teeth come from the excess enamel and this is more pronounced in perfuration teeth like canines. It's perfectly normal. What should worry you is the discoloration on the edges caused by acidic foods.
>>
>>36918967
No, they are not really white. The enamel is white but also transparent. That's why bleaching works better than brushing, it's not on the surface. Teeth will stain, they're already stained when they come out into your mouth. The dentin inside the tooth is yellow and less transparent than the enamel. In wisdom teeth there is a lot more dentin than enamel, they'll never look white even with bleaching.

But nothing really has "color", it's about the light they reflect. Teeth have a polished surface and are semi-transparent, that's pretty complex. Technically they'd look whiter for a while if you took a fine sandpaper to them, DON'T do that, because sandpaper would ruin the transparency. Just like a chip in the windshield of a car looks white, because it doesn't "change color" to what ever is behind it. A big part of the bleaching effect is due to microscopic hollow pockets being left in the tooth, which are essentially like cracks which means they make you look whiter that natural until they fill up again. You can sandpaper that wisdom tooth if you feel like it. Might need diamond sand paper though.
>>
>>36919025
>teeth bleaching

faggot
>>
>tfw I have a natty bright white smile
>>
File: Aborigines_Healthy.jpg (9 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
Aborigines_Healthy.jpg
9 KB, 200x250
>>36919085
>Not perfectly white
The teeth of aboriginal people and indigenous africans are perfect, their diet out there in the bush is missing a lot of the shit we into our mouth, they also have less problems with wisdom teeth because their jaw can properly accommodate them. The rise of agriculture ultimately reshaped our diet and our jaws.
>>
>>36919799

Lmao, you seen dirt poor Africans? Nice image there but most have fucked teeth to go with rucked everything else.

But if Americans want to chase after the aesthetic of some nigger then by all means keep cucking yourself.
>>
It's genetics.
Yellow teeths = "Bad Genetics" ( which almost 80% of the Human population have)
White teeths = Good Genetics( which only 20% of the Human population have)
>>
>>36919887
>Dirt poor africans
They still depend on livestock and farming based agricultural practises, i'm talking about nomadic people, like small tribes in Africa, Australia who still rely on very basic hunter gatherer type living.
Read up on anthropology and the evolution of the human diet once in a while, you don't even have to understand basic Genetics or fancy terminology to read that shit.

Also
>keep cucking yourself
>yfw im an ethnic minority
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.