[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am angry all the time. Like, really angry. Does this mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: kssssssss.jpg (32 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
kssssssss.jpg
32 KB, 500x480
I am angry all the time. Like, really angry.

Does this mean that I'm high test?
>>
Not necessarily, you could be on the high of the spectrum
>>
>>36918905

To what spectrum are you referring?
>>
>>36918896
Nah it just means you are a virgin
>>
>>36918896
Nah man, u just a faggot :^)
>>
>>36918896
that is a sign of the opposite actually
>>
>>36919001

How so?
>>
>>36918905
Is that really a sign for high functioning autism?
>>
>>36919023
if you can't control it then yes
>>
>>36919027

People are rarely acutely aware of my anger.
>>
No it means you feel powerless and castrated.
What you do with that anger Will define you, either you'll make something constructive with it or you Will make something destructive. Use it to create and you Will be the best kind of man, use it to destroy (yourself or others) and you Will be the worst kind of man.
>>
>>36919043

I think my brother is the same as me. Or was, rather. He is 10 years my senior, and his life is in shambles. I have often wondered if I am destined to follow the same path to destruction.
>>
>>36919043
>>36919104

I think I can fairly say that he is also the worst man that I have ever known.
>>
nah, you're just a faggot with autism
>>
>>36919015
Why don't you google it ?

Symptoms of low testosterone include decreased sex drive, erectile dysfunction, infertility, gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men), impaired masculinization, decreased muscle mass, and increased body fat (especially abdominal fat), reductions in body and facial hair, and osteoporosis (low bone density).

>In addition, men with low testosterone report levels of anger, confusion, depression, and fatigue that are significantly higher than those reported by men with normal testosterone levels.
>>
>>36919152
>decreased sex drive
Not that I've noticed.
>erectile dysfunction
Certainly not.
>infertility
Wouldn't know without tests, I suppose.
> gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
Certainly not.
>impaired masculinization
Don't know what this means.
> decreased muscle mass
Hard to tell.
>and increased body fat (especially abdominal fat)
I'm pretty much the same as ever.
> reductions in body and facial hair
Well, being of Finnish descent, I've never had much body hair.
>and osteoporosis (low bone density).
Again, tests necessary.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.