[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God damn /fit/ why haven't we figured this shit out yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 4141533.jpg (92 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
4141533.jpg
92 KB, 420x294
God damn /fit/ why haven't we figured this shit out yet?
>>
File: trap.jpg (132 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
132 KB, 1080x1080
I've figured it all a long time ago.

Maybe it's not your OHP that's stalling, but your life?
>>
>>36918848
Uuuuuuuuuuf :^)
>>
>tfw life is just one epiphany after another where you think you finally figured out what's been holding you back, but it's never good enough and there's always another problem
>>
>>36918813
I figured it out, and trust me, us who figured it out aren't telling you because we don't hate you enough to break the truth to you.

Don't peek behind the curtain guys, fyi /pol/ isn't right, i wish they were, i so wish they were right, but the truth is even worse
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (53 KB, 571x515) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
53 KB, 571x515
>>36919275
>>
>>36918848
Sauce? Is it really a trap?
>>
>>36919454
https://www.instagram.com/jessmclements/
No, she's not a trap.
>>
File: 1460252811322.png (75 KB, 255x239) Image search: [Google]
1460252811322.png
75 KB, 255x239
>>36919275
>>
>>36919031

>Just as you begin to believe in the real world, you find yourself in a world of appearance.
>>
I don't have everything figured out, but I'll drop a bit of advice: if you're looking for a gf/wife, don't look for a waifu, look for a female best friend instead. You could spend the rest of your life with this person, so find someone that's fun to be around with all the time.
>>
>>36919499
Dammit
>>
Inspiration is for amateurs the rest of us show up and get to work. And the belief that things will grow out of the activity itself and that you will through work bumps into other possibilities and kicks open doors you never would have dreamt of. Today, you know what you'll do, you could do what you did yesterday, and tomorrow, you could do what you did today at least for awhile. If you hang in there, you'll get somewhere.
>>
>>36919565
Kek its never too early for /fit/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.