[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weight loss question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: congration you done it.jpg (74 KB, 589x431) Image search: [Google]
congration you done it.jpg
74 KB, 589x431
To all current and former fat bros who have lost weight, where is the first place you notice(d) your fat loss?

I would say for me it was in my face and thighs. The first thing I noticed was that I had cheekbones and my thighs weren't scraping together anymore.
>>
stomach and face
>>
Being able to feel up my ribs
>>
Stomach and face
>>
>>36918683
Face and legs, already had pretty large leg muscles from running/cycling and as soon as I started cutting a lot of parts of my legs became much more defined.
>>
>>36918683
chin fat went first
>>
>>36918683

That I could bend down and tie my shoes without straining.
>>
>tfw tights scrape together when I walk and I'm 230lbs 13% bf
>>
>>36918683
Face and belly for me.
From 110kg to 104 I lose the ugly mug, from 104 to 98 I lose the enormous gut.
>>
I'd have to say a bit under my gut and a bit off my face and chin
>>
From 108 to 82
Legs first then ribs and hips, face was last haha

Stomach is still the thing I fixate on the most in the mirror so even though it has definitely shrunk its hard for me to see any change withoit looking at photos of me before.
>>
Legs and arms, lost it on the gut and face last, fucking suucked. Had veiny forearms & 25% bf gut for a while QQ
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.