[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been lifting for about a year now and at this point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1457851083925.jpg (48 KB, 907x960) Image search: [Google]
1457851083925.jpg
48 KB, 907x960
I've been lifting for about a year now and at this point it's the only thing that makes me happy, the only feeling of accomplishment that I get is from lifting. I'm majoring in Criminal Justice rn and my desire to follow that career is slowly winding down. I'm pretty much thinking of becoming a professional bodybuilder but I don't even know where to start.

Any tips?
>>
>>36917469

Don't.

There's fuck-all money in it. Unless you're getting on the podium at the Olympia expect to need a major separate source of income.
>>
Start a martial art along with lifting, you'll have two things that make you happy then. Forget about women though, you won't have any time left for them.
>>
>>36917469
become a bodybuilder personality instead of a professional bodybuilder, like steve cook, hodge twins or something like that. more money in that lifestyle/job path than competing...

theres enough competitors out there
>>
>>36917488
>Tfw my only passion in life won't sustain a lifestyle.

What's the fucking point anymore?
>>
>>36917503
How do I become a bb personality? Just make YouTube videos on fit-related shit?
>>
>>36917517
observe other youtube fitness personalities and take notes from them, but i know for a fact u can make 6 figures from doing that,
but only a hand full of people can make good money from competing, like elite level
>>
>>36917536

There aren't that many people making good money from youtube fitness channels. More than in BBing but you're still taking about a group you could pretty much fit in a classroom with space to spare.
>>
I'm in the exact same boat buddy. The only thing I ever look forward to is going to the gym. I am majoring in computer science (6th semester atm) and I have no desire to keep studying anymore.
>>
>>36917536
>>36917564
What about those Instagram fitness "models"? I've had people/companies try to sponsor me before. I've heard you can make decent money doing that. I legit don't know what I wanna do with my life anymore except for lifting.
>>
>>36917591

Again, a few people making good bank and a lot of people doing it for pocket change or free product. The number of people willing to take whatever they can get means its pretty hard to function in the middle ground - either you're big enough to dictate terms or you're small enough to get them dictated to you.
>>
File: 1435374770383.jpg (36 KB, 505x375) Image search: [Google]
1435374770383.jpg
36 KB, 505x375
>>36917634
Fuck my life.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.