[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will eating a chapstick kill all my gains, /fit/? Pls rspnd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: chappy.jpg (16 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
chappy.jpg
16 KB, 220x220
Will eating a chapstick kill all my gains, /fit/?
Pls rspnd
>>
guys pls
>>
what the fuck
>>
>>36916960
nah
>>
>>36916960
youre good to go dude i was that weird kid in elementary that was very prone to accepting eating dares and ive eaten my fair share of chapsticks, not bad imo its kinda like coconut oil
>>
>>36917136
how many carbs are in them?
also tell more weird kid stories
>>
>>36917136
there's probably very little carb content if any. im not going to look it up.

>be 7, first grade
>recess (we just ran around on asphalt for fun)
>my first bff ever Joey runs up to me, says this kid elliot has a dare
>aggregate mass of chitlens growing near slide, this triggers and instantly attracts me. time to do some weird shit
>elliot is in the midst of trying to convince other kid to chug caprisun thats been mixed with coke dirt and worms
>I take it from Elliots hand and immediately chug the whole thing
>girls around me screaming and squirming
>fuckyeah.jpg

idk why i did that shit but i did, and it was fun. i was that kid
>>
File: smugschooshooter.jpg (103 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
smugschooshooter.jpg
103 KB, 906x813
>>36917241
I feel, used to eat ants for attention.
>mfw they thought I was a skinny weirdo but I was actually amassing protons from the ants to make mad gains
>>
>>36916960
you are a disgusting human being
>>
post moar stories
>>
File: 1417534733211.jpg (23 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
1417534733211.jpg
23 KB, 243x207
>>36917279
>I feel, used to eat ants for attention.

Mate I used to do that with mosquitos.
>mfw I eventually realised wtf I was doing
>>
>>36918610
can we be best friends?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.