[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you post a pic of you and your girl >this guy comments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>you post a pic of you and your girl
>this guy comments "LOL"
What do you do?

Anyway, how much time to achieve his body?
>>
We're talking years (or never) natty, because damn that vascularity.
Or cycle on and off for a couple of months
>>
>how much time to achieve his body?

infinity if natty
>>
>>36916968
Not really.
>>
>>36916937
Get really defensive and embarrass myself as usual.
>>
File: comradedoge.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
comradedoge.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
>>36916937
y-you too
>>
>>36916937
exactly 10 years
>>
>>36916937
No idea about the time but I'd never be with a girl.
I do cardio and bodyweight almost exclusively and I'm gay.

That's why I browse fit so much.
>>
>>36916937
6+ years
>>
Probably two years, his physique is not that impressive if you consider how much professional lighting plus black-white photography will do for your look
>>
Who is this guy and how much does he squat?
>>
>>36916951

I could get like this if I did cardio but I'm kind of lazy in that regard.

u jelly?
>>
>>36916968
let's first see a picture without photography-grade favourable lighting and in colour.
>>
>>36918432
basically this desu!!!!
>>
>>36916937
whats so funny hipster?

i like fighting
>>
His body looks great in that photo.
I'm natty, in good lighting, with a pump, especially after a fast, I look that good. 9 times out of 10 I don't.
I've been training for 6 years, I'm reasonably strong (though not at my strongest because I've been cutting hard). I would say, for the sake of photographs, his body is achievable natty, and if you nail the diet and train with consistency, I would say it's achievable natty in 3-4 years.
If you're talking about that as your default body, I'm skeptical that it could be achieved natty, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>36918432
>>36920423
>projecting
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.