[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >female, 5'9", 133 pounds >I always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071.jpg (21 KB, 431x467) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071.jpg
21 KB, 431x467
>be me
>female, 5'9", 133 pounds
>I always feel fat and see a cow in the mirrors
JUST
>>
>>36916812
You are fat.

We only want 5'5 88lbs gf
>>
>>36916812
You are skinnyfat. Read the sticky, do SS
>>
>>36916812
Not even that heavy for someone 5'9", put some effort in flabby.
>>
>>36916812
Want some tips, post pictures.
>>
File: 33BE7CB.jpg (137 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
33BE7CB.jpg
137 KB, 640x1136
>>36918154
Pls no bully
>>
>>36918251
That girl is so much of an attention whore, that she cant wait to buy that underwear and remove the stickers before posting it on her instagram
>>
>>36918251
*cums*
>>
>>36916812
it's all about fat repartition

if the fat goes to the ass and tight you're good

if it goes anywhere else you're fucked
>>
>>36918283
What about a big fat cock in your mouth?
>>
>>36918278
>implying she should buy the underwears
>not wanting her to put them back up so you can smell the crotch
>>
>>36918296
This is ideal, but it going to ass is next best option.
>>
>>36918296
no thanks faggot you can continue to suck your own micro penis
>>
>>36918251
>shes so beautiful ;_;
>she'll never desire to look sexy for you and only you ;_;
>she'll never excitedly send you teasers of things you'll go home to while shes in the changing room ;_;

;_;
>>
>>36918329
>>she'll never desire to look sexy for you and only you ;_;
>>she'll never excitedly send you teasers of things you'll go home to while shes in the changing room ;_;
Lols, yes actually she will. She be my gf senpai. :^) desu desu
>>
>>36918321
Do you really want me to prove I dont have a micropenis?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.