[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
6'6 273lbs Depressed Lack motivation Everyone tells me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1460900357746.jpg (428 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460900357746.jpg
428 KB, 2048x2048
6'6 273lbs

Depressed
Lack motivation
Everyone tells me my testosterone could be low.
Me and my wife had a child and it started even before that. (The depression)
Some people say men can get lower t levels when a woman is pregnant but for it to still persist after 2 fucking years is retarded.
I end up starting up at the gym and then just quitting after a few days or so.
Wife wants to "go together"
So I end up not having a set workout or anything.

I don't fucking know anymore /fit/

Wtf do I take for that? Everyone has a suggestion but idk what to trust.
>>
>>36916576
Also it failed to post twice and I ended up wording it less and less the more I had to try.

I fucking quit
>>
>>36916583
>>36916576

Go with your wife to the gym. Read the sticky on eating right to lose weight and see a fucking doctor you fat entitled piece of shit.

Im not saying this will fix your problems but its a step in the right direction.
>>
>>36916608
Most of the doctors at the VA wanna just give me anti depression meds but when thay happened I had a really bad low and it only hurt me more. I've seen how to eat right but I just started... then again everyone tells me to do this or that and no one has a solid answer, but they know more then my dumbass. >>36916608
>>
>>36916652

You sound mentally ill. Go see a doctor follow his or her advice.
>>
>>36916679

Idk why hearing it from someone else randomly on a Internet thread helps more then anyone else in my life does.

I just ignore everything kinda. Zero energy.
>>
>>36916704

GO TO DOCTOR
O

T
O

D
O
C
T
O
R

You are a grown man acting like a child. I can't believe someone had kids with you.
>>
>>36916757

I wasn't always like this, I was happy and fit while in the Army. I injured my back and it kinda got to me that I will never get to stay in, it finally hit me when I was pushed out after 4 years.

My wife is pretty awesome... and to stay by me all these years after it....

Guess this is what it is to have someone love you.

Thanks anon. I might update in the future. Keep an eye out.
>>
>>36916576
>wtf do i take for that?
Capsule of Disciplinodril
Pop one in the morning after breakfast.

Seriously, though, man the fuck up. You have no right to pussy out, thi k of your child.
>>
dude fucking doing it man, you owe it to your wife to be the man you once were, the one she fell in love with. Most importantly though, you owe it to yourself to be /fit/ and become happier, don't let anyone tell you that you're happier when your a fat sack of shit. Your mind and body have to be in tiptop shape for you to be happy, it's not something you're born with man you gotta go out and earn it, even if it means faking happiness until you reach your goals.

I don't mean to go off on a weird tangent but just make sure you get back into the gym, but remember that not ALL people enjoy the same TYPE of physical activity, i found for me when I got bored of the gym, I went into boxing and kickboxing and have so much fun and feel so great after that endorphin high, cardio is the best distributor from physical activity that gives off endorphin rushes, so you could try that route. Whatever your method make sure you set small achiveable goals and keep achieving toward an ultimate goal, whether its 13% bf or visible abs and you WILL be happier.

We are all going to make it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqQMacQFWBM
>>
The thing that gets you out of depression is motivating yourself, or finding something or someone's, like your family, to motivate you.

Get off your sad fat ass and do some pushups, and squats and chinups and bridges and some kind of sit up then go for a walk.
Do this every day.

Then cut out any fucking junk foods and stimulants and alcohol.
Just try to eat meat from meat department, veg fruit berries and nuts from those plant aisles.
Drink only water and maybe a small cup of black coffee if it's really needed.
Get some fucking sun and get at least 8 hours of sleep a night.

Those are basic simple changes that you can start doing tomorrow.

It probably won't be as miraculous as some bullshit drug that will give you a momentary surge of energy.
But doing those simple things will slowly but surely help you in ways that you can't possibly imagine.

I don't have any inspirational words for you or can help you through whatever problems you are facing. For gods sake I'm a wreck and am a few bad days away from offing myself, but doing those things have helped me feel a lot better and kept the black dog at bay.
>>
>>36917171
walking does untold wonders for me, im pretty sure itll work for you. I can't give you some scientific breakdown of why it helps you with fitness and overall wellbeing but something about walking on a calm night reflecting on some (positive) thoughts under the stars just helps me, and it calms down my minor anxiety.

It's helped me through breakups when I was younger, i can only give you my word about this piece of advice. But I suggest you try it sometime in conjunction with a training and diet programme.
>>
>>36916576
Nutrition has a large impact. Won't fix all of it though.
Ratios of micro nutrients just as important as actually getting them. Copper and zinc is the most important ratio. want like 10x more zinc than copper. Calcium vs magnesium ratio 3:2. Omega ratio should know.Potassium vs sodium 7:4.
This is why cronometre is the best tracker.
If you have lots of copper your body won't take in zinc.
>copper and zinc may directly compete for absorption
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrient&dbid=115

In a multivitamin expect to only get like 75% of whats in them depending. For example the Tesco A-Z multi has zinc oxide (for the zinc) which has a bio-availability of 50%. Don't know if Tesco take that into account or not, putting extra. Also the nutrients are in one tablet so expect antagonism.
>>
>>36916576
Took me 4 years to really feel like I regained the T after having a kid, then it went through the roof and I made the most of it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.