[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your pwo /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (795 KB, 575x1169) Image search: [Google]
image.png
795 KB, 575x1169
Sup /fit/, been using c4 for a little as my first pwo. Looking for something stronger as a good 2nd pwo for some good energy.
Also General pwo thread
>>
File: image.png (137 KB, 302x395) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137 KB, 302x395
Also, any experience with pic related in a stack?
>>
File: image.png (85 KB, 235x355) Image search: [Google]
image.png
85 KB, 235x355
>>36915660
Just got this stuff recently, focus, energy and pumps (I stack it with Insane Veinz) are off the charts
>>
>>36915768
Nice, how's the stim strength on that? I have a pretty high caffeine tolerance and 2 scoops c4 doesn't do much anymore. And do you feel a big difference with the non stim?
>>
The most effective and the cheapest pretty workout is coffee .

Buying supplements is retarded
>>
>>36916268
Used to drink coffee but it hurts my stomach and makes me bloated. Oats and pwo gives me a clean focus without a gut
>>
Check out labdoor rankings
it's labdoor, it's iffy, but at least you'll get some idea
>>
Honestly all those bullshit supps will fuck you up bigtime, just get on 250mg test a week for start and bump to 350-400 and you're set. Cycling and good pct and fuck that crap.
>>
15 minutes pre workout
25mg ephederine
200mg caffeine
5g creatine
10mg dbol

3 hours pre workout
50mg dbol
5g creatine
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1920x1080
>>36915660
line of blow and 2 shots of whiskey is all I need to get me going in the morning
>>
>>36916268
0,5kg od powdered caffeine by MyProtein™ is literally cheaper than 1kg of coffee.
>>
>>36917885
>implying I'm not too much of a pussy to use injectables
>>
I made my own by putting 1000g of beta-alanine, 1600g of creatine, 350g of BCAAs, 160g of caffeine, and some powered gatorade into a huge bowl and mixing it all. i've been using 5-10g scoops of this shit for the past 5 months and my gains have been crazy. no joke
>>
>>36915660
>unironic neopaganism

Hitler would've had you shot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.