[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What supplements are you taking /fit/? Daily, health related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 9
File: Conditioning-Supplements.jpg (4 MB, 3587x4744) Image search: [Google]
Conditioning-Supplements.jpg
4 MB, 3587x4744
What supplements are you taking /fit/? Daily, health related
>>
>>36915139
currently doing

Creatine
Vitamin D3
Vitamin K2
Omega-3 Fish Oil
ADAM Supperior Multi
>>
Magnesium Glycinate, B complex(Megafood), AMPK Activator, Horestail for Silica, Milk Thistle, D Ribose, .Stamets Mycommunity liquid mushroom extracts ( Turkey tail, Lion,s mane, Reishi, Mitake ,Shiatake cordyceps. etc) and Pro 15 probiotic

in the recent past I was taking Pterostilbene, Green tea extract, carnosine, leucine, citruline/malate, Niacin, Lysine Robogen (French oak Wood Extract.
>>
Ovaltine mixed with my milk and ovaltine mixed with my coffee every day. 12 essential vitamins AND minerals x2... Fuck yes.
>>
>>36915374
A lot of those seem unnecessary
>>
File: 1461117661290.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
1461117661290.gif
3 MB, 368x349
>>36915395
>>
Skate liver oil for omegas
Spirulina for almost everything else
>>
>>36915139
God meant for us to eat food.
>>
B12
>>
>>36915754
>not using IRL cheat codes
>>
>>36915775
I don't need to, I have a good diet adapted for my race and gender.
>>
>>36915787
Why not having a good diet + supplements
>>
>2 costco fish oils
>2 generic daily vitas
>2 aleves

Been thinking about createne and some B's.
>>
File: heh.jpg (10 KB, 192x203) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
10 KB, 192x203
>>36915787
>adapted for my race

what does this mean
>>
>>36915807
Because I believe it's bad for you and also unnecessary. We have the best hygiene and healthcare there has ever been in history but we're sicker than ever.
>>
>>36915831
You examine your genetic ancestry and geographical location, then construct a diet based on archeological, anthropological and biological principles.
>>
>>36915853
Yeah its not bad for you.

>>36915818
Creatine is worth it
>>
>>36915873
But Im not sure I wanna trade energy for water weight.
>>
File: 1460217972207.jpg (3 KB, 103x125) Image search: [Google]
1460217972207.jpg
3 KB, 103x125
>>36915873
>Yeah its not bad for you.
Who told you that? I have a few guesses...
>>
Centrum Multivitamin for Men
Omega 3 fish oil pill
Zinc
>>
>>36915908
Citation needed please
Show me peer-reviewed scientific articles demonstrating how vitamins and minerals are quote "bad for you"
>>
>>36915873
>Creatine is worth it

yeah ok buddy. enjoy going bald

>>36915930
he's saying that multivitamins are a sham and you should be getting most of your vitamins and minerals from food. spinach, kale, etc etc.

which is true to an extent. i do both just to be safe.
>>
>>36915930
this tbqh senpai
>>
>>36915940
>enjoy going bald

everyone in my family has a thick head of hair
>>
>>36915930
Science are just jewish lies.

I speculate that your body does not know how to handle and digest, hyper-refined, granulated and capsuled nutrients, much like it freaks out when you eat refined sugars. Either way, though I can't prove it, I also choose to avoid doing so because it is once again, simpler to actually just eat right like we've been doing for all of human history, exempting the last 400 or so years.
>>
Iodine (from Kelp)

Maca Extract

Ginger

Grape Seed Extract

Taurine

Niacin (Nicotinic Acid form)

Glutamine

Ashwaghanda

Calcium D-Glucarate

Emu Oil (topical)

Potassium Gluconate - temporary. food sources are ideal.
>>
>>36915940
The only thing that I can think of is the poor absorption of oral vitamin/mineral pills, which doesn't make them "bad for you" but just "not as effective as people think".

Regardless this isn't any reason to NOT supplement, seeing as a lack of absorption doesn't mean NO absorption. And some people aren't really keen to eat 27 different unique foods to satisfy their genetic quota and can fulfil the same needs much easier with a few pills/powders.
>>
>>36915967
>I speculate

Oh you're just baiting, opinion discarded.
>>
File: 1456918538114.png (152 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456918538114.png
152 KB, 640x360
ALL supplements should be BANNED and classified as drugs by the FDA

only doctors should be allowed to prescribe any of these so called "supplements"

I'm with John Oliver on this one.

These things are just too dangerous for the general population.
>>
>>36915139
32mg of ephedrine and 600mg of caffeine twice a day (when I wake up and five hours later)
Morning with breakfast is L-arginine, selenium and vitamin D.
Morning about 90 minutes after breakfast is zinc and magnesium.
>>
Multivitamins do more HARM than GOOD.

Reason is that they all have the most cheap forms of the nutrients in there.. eg folic acid for the folate. Proven carcinogen. Same with the most common form of chromium they have.

And tons of the nutrients compete for absorption anyway when taken together so the pill ends up becoming an expensive calcium pill.
>>
>1 a day multivitamin + minerals
>1 drop 1000ui vit. D
>3 capsules omega 3-6-9
>fiber supplement (perfect poops 2x/day is godly)

Currently taking a daily probiotic. bought enough for a 2 month experiment but I haven't seen any difference. I think I got memed out of $13.99.

Also running an ECA stack. Word to the wise, if you get a cold consider stopping ephedrine dose. My sinuses got infected when I got a slight cold because my nose was super fucking clear 24/7. Didn't mind because hurt like a motherfucker to swallow so I lived off broth and whey for a few days. Also, humidifier, worth it.
>>
>>36916002
Protein powder is food yet considered a supplement. It is not a drug, just like many other supplements out there
>>
>>36916038
I get vitamin shots and intravenous vitamin drips.

step up your vitamin game.
>>
>>36916002
>john oliver

>not using examine
>>
>>36916103
I replaced all the red blood cells in my body with Vitamin infused cells.
>>
>Multivitamin (Need to replace soon, so suggestions are alright)
>Omega-3 Fish Oil
>200mg Caffeine
>Yohimbine HCL
>>
>>36915787
Yeah well some of us are happier eating shitty things. So, you know, if you're happy, congrats.

Anyway

Creatine, beta alanine. Multivitamin, vitamin D, fish oil, vitamin b12, fuckton of caffeine.
>>
Little Big Multi-vitamin
Creatine
Fish Oil
Pre-workout
>>
>>36916133
Thinking about using Yohimbine during my first cut in a month or so, thoughts so far?
>>
Fluoxetine 10mg and Vitamin D3 4000 IU daily

Oh wait those aren't supplements. My doctor told me to take those and supplementing yourself is retarded as fuck.
>>
>>36916267
U need to take it fasted, 3 to 4 hours prior and 2 to 4 hours after. And do low intensity cardio after dosing.

Insulin blocks its effects.

The requirements turned me off to it personally just because my schedule and my insomnia don't agree with it, but do as you see fit.
>>
>>36916270
Taking prozac instead of working thru your depression by urself via eliminating environmental factors, destructive people, habits and negative world views is retarded tho
>>
400mg of zinc a day
caffeine pills

Perhaps taking L Arginine because why not
>>
I have countless fucked up health problems.

I currently only take Greens capsules.

Basically the only thing out of 100 supplements I've tried that helps with my anxiety and ocd.
>>
>>36916270
lol wtf you stupid Doctor cuck
watch pharma thugs,

get off that stupid shit and start supplementing all of your amino acids.

come back to me to thank me when your "mental illness" is cured.

source: was diagnosed bipolar, depression, anxiety,
>>
>>36916122
>>36916098
>not getting the joke
>>
vit c
vit d
multivit (or just zinc and magnesium)
fish oil pills

used to take vit b for alcoholism lmao
>>
>>36916329
>>36916336
Ok

IF YOUVE BEEN TOLD YOU HAVE

"MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES"

Simply supplement all of your Aminos.

Your problems will magically disappear.

Doctors prescribe pills for profit and the fact that mental "illness" has no strict diagnostic criteria (literally not real medical science)))) therefore they just attempt to thrown a blanket cure over it. see: highly toxic temporary symptom-masker
>>
>>36916304
>>36916336
Nigga I did all that shit for 5 fucking years before starting prozac. Some people literally need antidepressants.
>>
>>36916362
For alcoholism? How does it relate? Used to abuse alc like crazy but never heard of tgat

Recently got a blood test and was found high in b12 and told to stop supplementing, which is weird cuz you're supposed to piss that out. But i would sup almost 10,000x my "daily value" so
>>
>>36916373
And also I've had my blood tested for 10 (TEN) different possible causes including amino acid deficiencies and they all came back healthy.
>>
>>36916304
Antidepressants were never meant to be an alternative to actually working through bettering your life. They just make it possible if you're really far gone.
>>
>>36916304
Chemical imbalances in the brain cant be fixed just like that Einstein. You dont know whats going on. Both of you fuck off
>>
>>36916433
Lol fuck off i was diagnosed major dwpression, generalized anxiety, asperger syndrome, they even debated adhd and bipolar but the latter 2 were never official

Anyway calling it a chemical imbalance is a huge crutch, you have the power to.change yourself, you kinda just not have to WANT to be miserable. A lot of people do.
>>
>>36916456
>major dwpression, generalized anxiety, asperger syndrome, they even debated adhd and bipolar
all fake bullshit

It's just a nice way of saying "you're a retarded faggot, get over yourself" that brings in more shekels.
>>
>>36916373
"some people literally need antidepressants"

You're wrong dude, I know it's fucking hard and it is way harder to believe this, but you're wrong.

I had literal catatonic depression, bipolar II, an entire sheet of diagnoses.

I was in mental hospitals for months and months at a time, completely non-functional.

One day the thought crept into my mind (......meditation...........fitness..........like In all of those shows you used to watch.............let's try that before suicide.....)

So slowly, through extreme effort (pushing on by a do-or-die impending suicide promise to myself) I pushed myself to meditate, exercise, gain conscious control over my body and then my mind.

You CAN fix yourself.
>>
>>36916456
Good for you. You were able to find the willpower to better yourself despite your crippling mental illness. Antidepressants are by no means a cure for depression. They merely get you a dose of minimal willpower so you can actually be able to go out and better your life. A chemical imbalance actually CAN completely cripple any willpower you have. You forget that some people with crippling depression would rather starve in bed than get out of it.

Of course, though, that taking antidepressants without doing anything else with the hopes that the pill is going to "make everything better" IS retarded, and unfortunately, this is how most people treat the pill.

It's not like I went for the pill first. I actually tried. I ate better. I got blood tests. I've been to therapy. I exercised. It didn't help. I still felt subpar no matter what I did. That's when it is time to try the pill.
>>
>>36916487

fucking duh, did you even read what i was trying to convince this dude? get over your internal shit yourself, don't fall for psychiatry.

however, "getting over yourself" is not the answer. absolutely become obsessed with yourself. and stop wanting to be the kind of person who is miserable. want to be a powerful motherfucker.
>>
>>36916488
The brain is so unbelievably complex, it surely isnt hard to understand different things work for different people. A small dosage of an SSRI and consultations with a proficient psychologist got me through severe anxiety and depression.
>>
>>36916488
sorry dude I don't know a thing about what's happening in this thread, but use greentext not fucking quotes you loser.
>>
>>36916523

hm, what did it for me is finding that thing that made it "click." it was music. i love to sing. the song my (now) bandmate gave to me to record for made me feel, and so much, that i just broke out of the bullshit.

i believe that there is something out there for everyone that carries the benefits of psychiatric medication, but without the price and potential side-effects.

you have to find something that you love. something you can do. something that makes you feel after feeling nothing except a downward spiral into oblivion for all of your life.
>>
>>36916848

i agree, but it's interesting... i've had more success being my own therapist than i have in traditional therapy. and i'm talking since age 10 when my parents first threw me into a shrink's chair... it was just never for me.
>>
>>36916369
>Simply supplement all of your Aminos.
great
I enjoy making my symptoms worse
>>
>>36916897

lol, supplementing what you lack won't make your deficiency symptoms worse

it is 2016, pham. we can actually take pills in place of eating good food now. and yes, supplements do work. you just have to take an upwards of like 500% of your DV of everything, which is very easy to come by.
>>
>>36915831
His entire diet is 100% cock.
>>
>>36916918
My health problems won't be fixed by amino acids alone.

Also I'm doing a fecal transplant next week, OP from the other thread here and I'm talk talk to me here.

tinychat DOT com SLASH fmtguy
>>
>>36916383
Alcohol reduces the bodies ability to absorb key b vitamins like thiamine.
>>
>>36916958

OK, all i'm saying is that supplements work. your health issue is your own, so do what you need.
>>
>>36916958

They're not going to be fixed by shoving poo in your ass either you retard
>>
>>36916995
yes it will

learn to science

poop is filled with tens of thousands of bacteria helpful in the human microbiome
>>
>>36916958

Different anon here.

You the guy with the serious gut problems who was considering radical surgery?

If so I am glad you are trying the fecal transplant, I was the guy who suggested it.
>>
>>36916995

dude, why would somebody be doing this of their own accord without doctor's orders?
>>
>>36917016
not that guy but please come to the tinychat I linked
>>
ZMA (mainly for the dreams)
Vit D
L-Citrulline
>>
Flintstones chewables. I throw out all the orange ones though because YUCK
>>
>>36915867
tell me more and give examples plz
>>
>>36916313
that seems like a lot of zinc
>>
>>36915139
Do you guys have experience with adaptogens?
>>
File: NOW-03881-2[1].jpg (249 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
NOW-03881-2[1].jpg
249 KB, 1600x1600
I am thinking of getting anyone experience with pic related?
>>
>>36917943
>I am thinking of getting anyone experience with pic related?
getting these*
>>
Vitamin D
Zinc
Creatine

Anyone take Niacin ?
>>
>>36917943
Would make a bioshock joke but I've never played bioshock.
>>
>>36915139
>go through all the foods that I eat
>the multivitamins I already take
>the exposure to the sun that I have
>try to figure out what I need with my sport regiment in an excess dosage
>200 different kinds of protein things
>bcaa's for recovery
>the list of endless fucking variables goes on and on
>not sure if what I am taking is already too much or too little
>have to usually just guess if I take enough magnesium and kalium for my legs not to give me fucking death spazms in the middle of the night because I also run
>3 billion different brands of things, with some bullshit added, or questionable quality, minerals that conflict with eachother if taken at similar times
>have to consider in the price per dollar
>lack of reviews

this could almost be a full time job to figure out what your body needs
>>
1 Adam multivitamin
15mg of zinc
250 l arginine
1 fish oil

>my sex drive has increased, my dick got bigger and I'm more aggressive
>>
>>36918142
You can take up to 30mg of zinc without negatives, also, 1 fish oil? You can take 3000mg for more optimum effects. Want sources?
>>
>>36915139
B, D, E, dha, ubiquinol, zinc, folic acid, flax seeds
>>
>>36918263
Folic acid, are you trying to conceive or something
>>
>>36918263
dont take flax seed if you want to boost your test, its an even worse estrogen thing than soy
>>
>>36915930
Bjelakovic G, Nikolova D, Gluud LL, Simonetti RG, Gluud C. Antioxidant supplements for prevention of mortality in healthy participants and patients with various diseases. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD007176. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007176.pub2.

"We found no evidence to support antioxidant supplements for primary or secondary prevention. Beta-carotene and vitamin E seem to increase mortality, and so may higher doses of vitamin A. Antioxidant supplements need to be considered as medicinal products and should undergo sufficient evaluation before marketing."
>>
>>36916373
>Some people literally need antidepressants.
complete rubbish.

fuck modern times is such a mess
>>
it seems my post got lost

3x 1500mg fish oils but ill down it to 2 a day

1 "hair skin and nails" mix that has:
2.6mg biotin ( ???)
60mg Calcium ascorbate
5mg equiv iron
40mg equiv silicon ( ???)
25mg equiv zinc

desu it was the biggest zinc i could find. and has done pretty well with my fingernails, they're much tougher now.
>>
>>36918330
Ah, yes, the one corporate funded "study" vs the countless actual studies done by real science proving the efficacy of vitamins and anti-oxidants.

You're a retard.
>>
>>36918495
Do you actually know what the Cochrane library is? Maybe look it up before you go ranting on your anti-vaccine big-pharma mummies forum
>>
File: stack.jpg (473 KB, 1160x1599) Image search: [Google]
stack.jpg
473 KB, 1160x1599
>>
>>36918504
>anti-vaccine big-pharma mummies forum
Ah the typical butthurt strawman from the increasingly irrelevant libtard "sketpic".

Nobody cares, science disagrees with you.

One terrible "study" doesn't refute the countless others that have been made which oppose it.

Kill yourself, seriously.
>>
The one which i use that work for me
>melatonin
>whey
>creatine
>caffeine
>l-theanine (spent all of it but it works great for anxiety which I didnt even know I had until i started taking it. Made me much more sociable. Sometimes when I take it I get the urge to talk to strangers in lines when waiting for something etc which never happens when I dont take it)

One which i tried but didnt make any difference
>meme oil
>zinc
>memesium

Experimenting with
>taurine
>b complex

Cant say they work or they dont. I got a lot more boners since I started using them but thats about it

Gonna try 5htp soon
>>
>>36918515
Good taste in vidya tbqh
>>
>>36918581
the things that dont work on you may be because you eat enough food where you already get those things from. If you change your diet, you may have to return to these things.
>>
>>36918551
That isn't a single 'study', it's a meta-analysis of the available literature. That's what Cochrane does, they are basically the gold standard of meta-analytic reviews.

Maybe read it before just dismissing it because it doesn't line up with your opinion. Have you linked studies so far?
>>
File: 1434351849034.jpg (74 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
1434351849034.jpg
74 KB, 376x471
I love all of these plebs using babbys first supplements lmao

holy shit I just realized I am on a whole other level than you plebs
>>
>>36918599
>That's what Cochrane does,
Blogs don't count as medical studies.

You're actually dumb enough to claim that vitamins and supplements have zero positive effect in the human body, despite countless scientific evidence to the contrary.
wow kek
>>
>>36918640
Cochrane isn't a blog? What the fuck are you smoking man. Do you have any experience in the scientific field at all?
>>
>>36915890
It's intramuscular water weight. It literally makes your muscles look fuller. Why ist that a negative? (Except if you are a runner/athlete)
>>
>>36915754
>God
>>
I love taking pseudoephedrine and ibuprofin for running, I've only been running for a few months but I can get in 8 miles in under 80 minutes. Without either of them I am garbage, doing 12 minute miles after the first few.
>>
>>36918581
>l-theanine
this stuff cures anxiety when you take it
you should try phenibut too. you can't abuse it because you build a tolerance quickly, but at this point I can take 750mg of phenibut and go out instead of drinking because it removes all social inhibitions
>>
>>36917943
I ordered recently but havn't gotten them yet
>>
>>36918164
ADAM multi has 15mg of zinc so hes taking 30mg
>>
>>36918652
You clearly don't as you are arguing that supplements have negative affects on the human body.
>>
>>36917711

Depends. Different forms of zinc have different levels of bioavailability and yield different levels of elemental zinc. But I can't see anyone taking 400mg of some fucked form of zinc without puking everywhere.
>>
Why don't they make a pill with all the nutrients you need
>>
>>36915867
Based on your ancestry diet i should be eating sand rats, snakes, owls and tortoises
>>
>>36921166
Because different people need different things. Some people also eat differently, which means they need different extra supplements. Some sport differently and need others still.

Some minerals also cant be taken at the same time because of boring chemical systems that have a limit on how much they can take at the same time.

Most people who eat varied also dont need supplements as food provides them with all.
>>
>>36915867
hahahah you're a complete retard but thanks for making me laugh
>>
Matcha Tea 15-20g (spread throughout the day)
Inzane preworkout (Only on leg and back days)
Curcumin (tumeric extract) 2-5g, in the morning and before sleep.
>>
>>36915395
>>36915712
audible kek
>>
>>36915139
considering nootropics/"study drugs". Anyone on /fit/ have experience with them? particularly interested in noopept
>>
Is deca a supp? If then trent and deca
>>
Here's muh current stack;

2,500 mg L Leucine twice daily
500 mg L carnosine twice daily
3,000 mg Citruline Malate 2:1 twice daily
1,800 mg magnesium Glycinate twice daily
500 mg l Lysine twice daily
5 grams d-ribose twice daily
800-1,000mg Nicatinic Acid (Niacin) twice daily
500 mg Green tea extract twice daily
50mg Pterostilbene twice daily
200mg Ribogen ( French Oakwood extract) once daily
175 mg pharmaThisle Gold Milk Thistle extract twice daily
B complex, Marine Algae Oil for 1,000 mg DHA daily or 6 ox Sardines.
D3K2M7
Stamets Mycomunnity alcahol based Mushroom suppliment with; Turkey tail, Lion'sMane, Reishi, Cordyceps, Chaga, Maitaki, Shiitaki..
Lauriciden ( monolauren)
>>
>>36921338
i hate to say this but go /r/nootropics, they discuss a lot of shit about nootropics. although nootropics is not about study drugs, but rather bettering your body through all kinddz of holistic approaches. try drinking green tea all day and meditating before sleep and get your routine on check before diving into those retarded research chemicals
>>
>>36921338

got a fat shipment of

piracetam
aniracetam
oxiracetam
pramiracetam
choline (i forget which choline source i got)

coming in the next few days

might try noopept and adrafinil soon too. I've done pira- and ani- before. the subjective effects were as advertised. pira- made my memory better and focus easier, but it was a little draining to be so goddamn on top of it all the time. ani- over-saturated colors and sounds and was an obvious anxiolytic.
>>
>>36921439
>turkey tail
>>
File: 1433594412393.jpg (20 KB, 423x404) Image search: [Google]
1433594412393.jpg
20 KB, 423x404
>>36915867
yfw when I'm a sport scientist working with athletes of all sports on an international level, and our nutritionists have proved this to work time and time again
>>
>>36921439
Dude wtf do you even know that all that shit is
>>
There is much substantial evidence tying modern processed diets to depression. Also, check out turmeric and black pepper.
>>
for context: I dislocated my shoulder & do bodyweight stuff, so mostly joint/tendom/ligament stuffs. Also a programmer(for the -racetam).

morning(this stuff is the most noticable):
* oxiracetam
* centrophenoxine
* l-theanine
* caffeine

post-workout:
* glucosamine/chondriton
* fish oil
* b complex
* vit c/d/e
* cranberry extract
>>
>>36922485
Oh and rice/hemp/pea protein post-workout
>>
Zinc, Arginine, and Lecithin for them cum gains
blasted my gf's face the other day and I was not expecting that much
>>
>>36915139
Creatine
Protein
Preworkout
Fishoil
B12
Zinc
>>
>>36915139
Supplements : None

I try to get as much as possible from foods - every day I include in some way :

- Spices ( Turmeric, Pepper, Cinnamon, Cumin, Chili, Coriander, Cloves, Ginger Root...)

- Seeds (Flaxmeal, Chia seeds, Wheat germ, Sesame seeds...)

- At least one cup of green/black tea, sometimes I make myself Lemon water too

- The rest basically comes from diet (lentils, beans, rice, meat, oats, etc.)

I was wondering for a while if I should buy myself some Fish oil because I rarely eat fish (when I visit home)
>>
>>36921439

Liar
you copied that from an old post ,anon. from ME.lol
>>
>>36921524
http://www.bastyr.edu/news/general-news/2012/11/fda-approves-bastyr-turkey-tail-trial-cancer-patients
>>
>>36922987
Lmao if you're serious
I copied it like 6 months ago and have been spamming it since in different boards
>>
>>36923063
Thank you I am honored by this .. I have since stopped the D3K2M7.. but replaced it with just K2M4M7 now that I can get actual UV in Sun again
>>
Animal Pak Pump and M-Stak
Shark Liver Oil (Shark and apex predator gains)
I drink a metric fuckload of ovaltine and milk also.
>>
>>36917902
Bee pollen is the best adaptogen I can think of.

Supplements can be bad but I an very happy with my daily Spirulina. I do not even care about the vitamins, it cures my halitosis like a miracle.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.