[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's Story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>on plane with family
>big guy several rows up
> 6'3" 265lbs, arms look at least 20"
>halfway through the flight he goes into a roid rage
>he woke up & the guy next to him was up to his wrist in some chicks pussy
>starts going off on the guy
>flight attendants stay put - frozen in fear
>verbally abusing the guy LOUD
>guy starts crying cause he's so embarrassed
>big dude snaps a picture of the guy & girl crying
>tells the guy "if I catch you looking anyone on this plane in the eye I'm gonna cave in your face with this hand right here"
>pushes the call light and asks for the crew to bring the dude some hand sanitizer
>then walks up to 1st class & nobody says anything else for the rest of the flight
> dad looks at me and holds up the "2 in the pink & 1 in the stink hand signal"
>>
So what, was the guy molesting her or something?
>>
>>36915045
@OP's pic
lanklets, when will they learn
>>
>>36915124
i think he has a pass tbqh

good story OP enjoyed, can't find the upvote button but i'm working on it
>>
>>36915045

Legit kek'd about your dad holy shit
>>
>>36915045

>based dad

\\n/
>>
>>36915045
>"2 in the pink & 1 in the stink hand signal"
Could this be demonstrated
>>
That guy was a fucking bully. Your dad sounds like a funny dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 529x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 529x509
>>36915450
>>
Was it rape or was the big guy just jellymad
>>
why are gymcels so angry all the time? is it because they realize their muscles couldnt make up for the lack of height, frame, and face?

>wanting to look like a fat man with down syndreme
>>
File: images (11).jpg (11 KB, 249x386) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
11 KB, 249x386
>>36915045
>on a plane
>big guy
>>
>>36915894
Probably jellymad.
>>
>>36915140
Yeah, if I woke up next to two strangers getting to second base on a plane, I'd make a scene too tbqh.
>>
File: sheevplan.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sheevplan.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>36915917
>>
File: smug9.jpg (7 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
smug9.jpg
7 KB, 180x180
>>36915045
> dad looks at me and holds up the "2 in the pink & 1 in the stink hand signal"+ 0 post omitted.
Looks like you're not getting any sleep that night OPug
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.