[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you guys don't lift/roid for girls, then why are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 500x750
If you guys don't lift/roid for girls, then why are you always talking about and posting pictures of them?

Right now, your oneitis is on FaceTime with Chad. He doesn't often pick up, but tonight he's in a good mood after hitting the ganja, so he decided to give the love of your life a few minutes in his presence. They talk for a while, your oneitis gazing into the webcam lens, her eyes shining a look she has never given to you, utterly entranced by Chad's face.
The conversation turns to you, and how you orbit her so much.

>Chad: Hahaah Ohh Fuuck. He actua-
>Her: Hahaha!stop! hahaha oh my g-
>Chad: He thinks you actually like him ba-
>Her: AHAHAHA CHAD STOP IT!
>Chad:Biiitch *laughs* it's funny! haha
>Her: *can't contain her laughter anymore* I.. I know ahaha.. I know *laughs uncontrollably*
>Chad: I mean seriously he thinks he has a chance Giggle
>Her: *laughs even more*
After five minutes they stop, still chuckling to themselves occasionally. She looks up, nervous but full of happiness :
>Oh Chad, I think I like you..."
>Chad:Whaaat hahaha. I mean you're cool and all but shiiiet.. Hahaaa
>Chad: *phone starts ringing* Yo I gotta go.. Was nice talking though *hits blunt*
Chad hangs up without waiting for a response

Your oneitis sits there, feeling a mixture of emotions. On one hand Chad has rejected her, but she's still relishing the moments she spent with him. Because to her, getting rejected by Chad is infinitely more valuable than being wined and dined by you.
>>
>>36914740
projecting a bit much?
>>
Yes I hate this happens me every day. My mum even giggles with Chad. My dad even does laughing with Chad. WHY DOES CHAD DOES THIS?!
>>
>>36914740
>look, i posted it again
>>
>mfw i've had this conversation almost exactly with a girl before
>>
>>36914740
>tfw no chad to humiliate me behind my back
>>
>>36914740
I'm already 200cal over my diet for today, I really can't have any pasta OP.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x289) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x289
>>36914740
Damn bro, it seems like you have some experience with this shit.. Let it out, Anon!
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 200x200
>>36914740
> putting this much thought into a hypothetical situation about two ignorant humans that foolishly waste their lives worrying who's penis is in who's vagina.
I honestly feel bad for people like "confused slut" and "Chad". Their worth is only their superficial feelings for each other. Get strong. Read. Go to school. Do something you enjoy doing. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Never stop pushing for your physical and mental gains. The rest is for you to fill in the journal of your life.
>>
File: 1455422234471.png (55 KB, 165x168) Image search: [Google]
1455422234471.png
55 KB, 165x168
>>36914740

Jesus christ sluthate people are one of the most deprived, fucked in the head groups out there.
>>
Good luck getting roids in japan senpai.

Its a would if I could thing.
>>
>>36914740
After overserving a lot of attractive males and females, and seeing pictures like that:

The one top reason that makes a person attractive is the fucking jaw + cheeks.

I went through my "hot girls" 4ching folder and literally, again LITERALLY everyone single fucking female and male (no homo) has a good jaw.

I barely barely see attractive people, who have a shitty jaw.

I saw it on myself too, i imroved my jaw just a tiny bit, and boom, my whole face, my eyes instantly look better.

Make me think about jaw surgery, that shit is crucial for a pretty face.
>>
Joke's on you, I don't have a oneitis. I literally don't have any women in my life at all. Fag.
>>
>>36914740
/r9k/ fuck back to your board faggot
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-25-15-23-06.png (114 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-25-15-23-06.png
114 KB, 720x1280
>>36914740
Now that threads can be hidden from catalog, I usually don't even respond to obvious bait. I just hide. But I decided to post it and then hide from now on. Maybe it will teach new friends not to participate in bait threads, which may deter baiters from posting shit threads and improve the overall board quality.
>>
>>36917208
That's bullshit. I can get steroids shipped to anywhere in bumfuck africa.

You have the fucking internet for fuck sake.
>>
You fuckers are so deluded.

In 2016 it's all about being black and agressive.
>>
>>36919161
Ur the best bby
>>
>>36919213
How, my nigga? How?
>>
>>36917208
Steroids are legal in Japan
>>
It's obviously a joke you simple-minded idiots.
>>
>>36919213

Teach me how to get test-e in Brazil and I will name my firstborn after you.
>>
I want a Chad :( ,
>>
> I spent 20 minutes typing dialogue and selecting the exact reaction image necessary to make this post

awkward.
>>
File: 20160425_165134.jpg (1 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
20160425_165134.jpg
1 MB, 4128x3096
>whenever this pasta pops up
>>
>>36919367
it's actually true
You can't be cool in 2016 unless you're black and only blast shitty trap music everywhere you go
I just want this shitty meme to die already
>>
I want /r9k/ to leave
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.