[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys! I want to get swole like all of you on here but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 706x706
Hey guys! I want to get swole like all of you on here but I'm afraid of how others will look at me at the gym. Can you guys give me the confidence boost to head out and make gains please?!
>>
File: 1456339653880.jpg (76 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
1456339653880.jpg
76 KB, 700x467
>>36914636
No, just go at night! Nobody will judge you if there isn't anybody there.
>>
>>36914636
People at the gym only pay attention to people who look better than them, or fail to follow basic gym etiquette. If you're a weak lifter nobody cares, and more people will be impressed that you're going rather than laughing at you for lifting small weight.

The real world is different to the internet anon. People aren't clamoring to put others down and project their insecurities. And when they do it's talking shit about the guy who lifts more than them, claiming that he must be doing steroids.

Just go and workout cunt, nobody cares about you, and in this scenario it works in your favor.
>>
>>36914636
Who give a fuck what other people think
Anyone that judges someone for improving themselves is extremely petty
Quit being such a damn pussy and don't make excuses
>>
>>36914691
Thanks man this helps a lot.
>>
>>36914636

Everyone starts somewhere. Look at Zyzz. The fact is that no one in the gym is going to make fun of you just for being new or weak; all of them know where you're coming from.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>36915347
This, mostly. I think I got a few odd looks when I started for being so fucking goddamn weak, not even being able to bench 95 on the smith machine. But I mean you see the same fucking people day after day, and they see that you aren't giving up on it, that you aren't walking away. And they respect that. There's two types of newbies. The type that fuck off by a few weeks time, who go unnoticed and unremembered, and the ones that keep coming back time and time again, and they get remembered, and people notice your progress as you get gud.
>>
>>36914765
Cheers boss, you got this.
>>
Stop being a little bitch.
>>
Ok OP here is what you need to do and what you need:

4 pairs of the biggest and brightest air jordans you can find, I'm talking bright ass orange and yellow like a fucking firework

8 pairs of cut off tees with the TAPOUT right in the center so people know you cna beat the shit out of them

Buy the most expensive Pre-workout formula. My favorite is Nuclear Vortex Alpha Pro Cum 4. It gives me just the right amount of stim with a little bit of erection just in case I fuck a bitch in the gym.

Next you need 46 pairs of the tighetest spandex pants to show off dat ass to the mirin men (no homo)

Once all that is done immediately start benching 400 pounds.

If people look at you its because they;re mirin

Source: Me
>>
>>36914660
This. Or home gym master race.
>>
>>36914636
just go a little later at night OP when it's less crowded.

I can't fucking stand a crowded gym
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 318x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 318x288
>>36916082
>>36916032

>not socializing with people at the gym
>>
>>36914636
1) don't do an exercise so poorly you're bound to harm yourself, others, or equipment
2) rerack your goddamn weights, and mop up any puddle you leave

Ta-da. No one gives a shit.
>>
File: 1443772028284.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1443772028284.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
>>36916110
>being in an environment that continuously reeks of iron, sweat, and rubber
>constant clanging noises
>reverberation so intense a pin drop would sound like a cannon going off
>needing to drive to a place to do something you can literally either instantly drop to the floor to do, pick up something heavy, or just run out of the house around the block

Even if I were to get out to work out I'd rather go to the park or something. The gym is just depressing.

>implying you can't socialize with other /fit/izens at the park.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.