[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start lifting again after a few years of getting fat and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1452819335934.jpg (35 KB, 563x552) Image search: [Google]
1452819335934.jpg
35 KB, 563x552
>start lifting again after a few years of getting fat and complacent and working on my career
>go to /fit/ to read up on some workout tip threads

>yeah you should probably swallow your gym bro's cum after a good workout to preload for gym the next day
>hey guys going to shove somebody else's shit up my asshole to fix my mental problems. anyone else had a fecal transplant?
>fucking manlets should just be gassed already
>what are the best lifts to get a tighter boypussy?

>leave /fit/
>>
And now is when you learn that you need to be self-sufficient and learn through the web with the basics the /fit/ sticky gives you.
>>
>>36914295
kek
>>
>>36914295
says the guy that got fat and complacent...
>>
>>36914538
i went from poor and built to rich and fat

now the plan is move to rich and built
>>
Manlets should be gassed i want out of my misery

Also im having thoughts of becoming a woman where did it all go wrong
>>
>Implying fecal transplants aren't backed by actual science
>>
>>36914591
are they?

does someone really just shit in your ass or do they use a turkey baster or is it more scientific than that
>>
>>36914954
usually you eat their shit, then you shitswap it from your mouth into their mouth, then they press their lips up around your asshole and blow the shit slurry into your colon as hard as they can
>>
File: muh dick.jpg (6 KB, 197x206) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.jpg
6 KB, 197x206
>>36914975
muh dik
>>
>>36914975
breh
>>
Best thread on /fit/
>>
File: Bona.jpg (21 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
Bona.jpg
21 KB, 672x434
>>36914975
>Finally someone understands me
>>
File: kale a shit.png (158 KB, 552x497) Image search: [Google]
kale a shit.png
158 KB, 552x497
>just remember to be part of the spinach master race
>>
>>36915571

those are spermint leave
>>
>>36917034
>not eating spearmint before a good workout every day for the breath gains
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.