[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be DYEL skelly the start of this school year >lean bulk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1422974651999.jpg (30 KB, 420x631) Image search: [Google]
1422974651999.jpg
30 KB, 420x631
>be DYEL skelly the start of this school year
>lean bulk up until now
>start cutting for Summer yesterday (I know pretty late)
>hungry as fuck 24/7
>want to eat everything I see

How the fuck do you guys cut with the hunger pains and shit? HOw long until this wears off? Any suggestions on what to do that'll help?
>>
There are no tips and tricks imho. To me I just remind myself how badly I want it.

Do you want it? Then do it.
>>
>>36913217
If you're skele and you lean bulked, you should absolutely not be doing a cut this soon. What exactly is there to cut?
>>
Gradually decrease your calories instead of going from a +500 to -500. Your stomach will shrink soon
>>
>>36913245
I'm 6' about 195-200 lbs at the moment. B 185 S225 D315. I've got a bit of flab on me and could afford cutting down 20 lbs or so give or take.
>>
>>36913268
...what was your skele weight?
>>
sugar free jello.
>>
>>36913268
165ish
>>
>>36913253
You should eat mantience for two weeks before cutting, eat clean and drink a lot of water
>>
>>36913217

go vegan and as long as you eat mad nuts, seeds and avocados you will keep all your muscle while losing almost all of your unnecessary body-fat

that is, if you have the self-control to stick to it...
>>
drink a shit ton of water
>>
>>36913268
this is exactly me except an inch taller and 5 pounds heavier

I'm just bulking through the summer, no fucks given.
gonna cut around the end of the summer, hopefully by then my bench will be around 2pl8
>>
>>36914085
your mom ate mad nuts on her prime
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.