[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good supplements? what are the most essential ones,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1460305979554.jpg (58 KB, 851x233) Image search: [Google]
1460305979554.jpg
58 KB, 851x233
What are some good supplements?
what are the most essential ones, besides whey?
>>
File: londontube.jpg (9 KB, 300x234) Image search: [Google]
londontube.jpg
9 KB, 300x234
Multivitamins, psyllium caps, fish oil and Finnish powdered mämmi.
>>
>>36911397
BCAAs breh
everytime I'm on it my lifts go up.

>>36911451
Actually this, but I just consider that normal food, not supplements.
>>
>>36911451
>Finnish powdered mämmi
is this just a joke?

>psyllium caps
any downside from using these?
>>
>>36911397
Trenbolone Acetate
>>
>>36911510

Nah. Mämmi is made from rye. Excellent fiber and protein source. Mix with cream for gains.

I have no downside from psyllium. I no longer get protein shits from my whey shakes (I take a cap with my shake), my BMs are pretty regular and not too hard (Type IV on the Bristol Stool Scale).

Getting enough fiber a day can be difficult on a modern diet.
>>
>>36911397
>besides whey

i haven't had a single serving of whey for close to 6 months now, it's not essential at all

>>36911451
this plus creatine if baldness isn't hereditary for you
>>
Nutrobal
>>
Sups as it pertains to their nutritional benefit are at the very most about a 5% acceleration of your overall progress, be it fish oil, creatine, beta alanine, multi's etc etc. Anyone who claims otherwise is either selling you something or isn't properly educated.

That said, the financial investment and placebo effect they yield often times are enough encouragement to keep you on the right track. For example, plenty of people have difficulty getting the motivation to hit the gym on some random dreary day. But as soon as they dump some over priced C4 and creatine pills in their system they will feel like they wasted a few bucks if they don't go and put it to use, so they'll muster up the will power to go and hit the gym. Sure the extra caffiene and shit might cause an energy spike and a couple extra reps or sets, but an energy spike doesnt = gains. The entire routine you just did = gains.

If you have to stimulate or trick your your mind into lifting, no judgement here, so be it. But don't be fooled into thinking the guys who have nice physiques achieved them because they are supplementing better than you. They are, however necessary, getting to the gym and putting in the sweat equity.
>>
>>36911604
>creatine if baldness isn't hereditary

If you don't know if baldness is hereditary in your family, are there warning signs?
>>
>>36912150
yeah.
people in your family are bald.

in reality one of the most common paths for male baldness comes from your mother's side. It's an X-linked gene. If your mother's dad is bald she carrys a gene for bald. That gives you a 50% chance of being bald. There are other factors involved to getting bald tho, this isnt the only wayu.
>>
File: me.jpg (18 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
18 KB, 284x339
>>36912164

I never knew my parents, so I don't know.
>>
>>36911397
tren
>>
>>36912164
>mom's dad went bald
>uncle is partial balding
>dad is balding
guess that means no creatine for me
>>
Egg yolks. They're essential for high test.
>>
>>36911633
decent post
>>
File: a.png (20 KB, 608x267) Image search: [Google]
a.png
20 KB, 608x267
BCAA's suck dick
>>
>>36912270
>I never knew my parents, so I don't know.
don't worry senpai. /fit got your back
>>
>>36911397

any legit anabolic products on bb.com store that haven't been banned yet?
>>
>>36912353
Can I get the source of this research senpai?
>>
>>36912405
supposedly tribulus
>>
>>36912353
>taking supplemental glutamine, the body's most common amino group transporter

why?
>>
>Omega-3
>Zinc (god-tier for immune system) - alternatively, ZMA before you sleep for crazy dreams
>Vitamin D especially if you're a shut-in
>>
What do you guys think about Glutamine and ZMA?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.