[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw watching jacked gymrat manlets turn their heads and glare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: “height doesnt matter”.jpg (69 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
“height doesnt matter”.jpg
69 KB, 550x733
>mfw watching jacked gymrat manlets turn their heads and glare every time a real man over 6 foot walks into the gym

No matter how big they get, they're still threatened by DYEL tall men. Will they ever learn that the only suitable route is to became a trap for 6+ alphas? Compensating with muscles will never help.
>>
>tfw 6'4" walking in the gym
>guys telling me they want to be as big as me someday
>mfw they never will
>>
>>36911166
That photo is just sad. Also you have to be pretty insecure to be projecting these fantasies
>>
6'2" master race reporting in..
> see these twin manlet brothers working out at gym i go to, our times are similar
> can see they are genuinely uncomfortable whenever i come in

when will they learn
>>
File: manlets kek.png (52 KB, 1597x1637) Image search: [Google]
manlets kek.png
52 KB, 1597x1637
>>36911192
>That photo is just sad

It's called natural selection.
>>
>>36911166
>tfw manlet
>don't get uncomfortable around tall people
is this thread just lanklets fantasizing? just like mirin' threads
>she looked at me, i'm so good looking hehe
>those manlets are so intimidated by me. i'm so tall hehe
>>
>>36911245
You really think that photo has anything to do with the fact that he's shorter or are you making up stories to feel better about yourself?

Would an assertive selfconfident man let this happen to him?
>>
>Have roommate who's 5'7"-ish
>Shredded as fuck
>Brings back hot bitches regularly as fuck
>Great wingman

Its your attitude man, he jokes about being short himself the whole time
>>
>tfw when 5"7' fag manlet
>mfw I love to dominate 6+ ft dudes and make them my bitch

I think I have a napoleon complex
>>
>>36911383
>>36911343
>>36911302
Manlet fantasies, so sad.
>>
6'3, 230 lbs here

>started at a new gym
>there's a manlet trainer with a grill right in front of the squat rack
>go up to them and ask "are you using this?" and point at the squat rack
>manlet trainer gets rustled for some reason and says "Excuse me?! First of all, Hi my name is x" and reaches out his hand" with a clear attitude
>I bertstare him and finally smile and shake his babby-tier hand
>grill looks at me with second-hand embarrassment at the situation

Why are manlets so passive-aggressive? Holy shit, keep your insecurities to yourselves.
>>
>tfw manlet
>tall bros and family compliment abut my cutting
>>
>>36911166
as someone who's 6'4" the only time I ever think about height is when I meet someone who's taller than me, which isn't very often. I think the only people who think about this shit are insecure men and cunty women. My dad was 5'8" he was the strongest man I knew there was nothing about him that was 'manlet' its time to stop this bullshit. picking other people apart to feel better about yourself makes you a manlet, not being short.
>>
>>36913221
Well said anon. Some tall people are faggots, some short people are faggots. Don't be a faggot.
>>
Eh, I'm 5'8, taller than most chicks I meet and I'm handsome as fuck so it don't matter breh.
>>
>>36911343
I love you. I've been feeling suicidal for a long time due to my king of manlet's status at 6'2 but your comment makes me feel happy.
>>
>>36911166
we aren't threatened, we are laughing at how shit you look even after years of training
>>
>>36911208
>6'2
>thinking anyone is paying attention to your "master race" height

The delusion is real. How does it feel to be completely average and invisible in a crowd.

t. 6'4 man
>>
5'9" still get tons of pussy just got to be confident
>>
>>36914544
Fellow manlet prince here. Honestly i have never been turned down by a girl because im too short. Granted, im not going to ignore the obvious fact that girls prefer taller guys, but any girl would rather bang a confident manlet over one who states a decimal point with his height any day.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.