[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what really got my goat yesterday? My goat got got so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: cosplayboom_jinx.jpg (472 KB, 1267x715) Image search: [Google]
cosplayboom_jinx.jpg
472 KB, 1267x715
You know what really got my goat yesterday? My goat got got so hard at a cosplay rave when I saw very good looking girls in cosplay in relationships with nerdy neckbeard boys. Some of these guys literally had neckbeards, fat, and were in baggy shirts and jeans. Others had long straggly hair, glasses, and looked like the kind of guy to shoot up school. Others were skinny, small, and dweeb looking. Plenty of them didn't have any social skills. This all took me by surprise. I'm dumbfounded desu. These anime nerds broke all the rules yet they were in relationships with some very fine young looking women who liked to dress up in skimpy cosplay. I'm not hating on them at all, in fact, more power to them. I'm just legit curious and questioning everything I thought I knew about this. Can anyone explain this? Surely theres a reason.
>>
>>36910342
They'll cheat on them with you in the near future. Or a guy like you. Trust me. Women will cheat on anyone. Even famous good looking rich 6'2 handsome movie stars with huge dicks get cheated on.

Just hang around long enough you'll see.
>>
>>36910342
Also those girls aren't 8/10s and above, they have some sort of physical and mental issues that forces them to be in that kind of social group instead of the one with Chad. They think they're big fish in a small pond but they belong there.
>>
>>36910342
I see the same thing at metal concerts dude. I too get mad, and then I remember that these chicks have loads of mental issues they need to fix, and will most likely cheat at least once in the relationship
>>
>>36910462
Thank you for the motivating comment.

>>36910486
Could it really be the girls and not the guys creating this?
>>
>>36910552
Guys can't do anything to women nowadays. You can't force them to do anything but they can use the law and white knights to force you to do anything.

So Yes, women purposely know how to manipulate a group of guys. They join groups where they know they'll get attention from men. If they ever joined a group and saw that men literally ignored them because they knew nothing of the group subject, and the men were infinitely more into the group subject than their cunt, theyd leave the next day.

Virign nerds who put the pussy on the pedestal... Now that's easy pickings for popularity and attention.

My childhood friend is an ultra beta NEET autist and even he scored this 7/10 cutie that was heavily into Legend of Zelda games. I fucked her eventually one night in a Halloween party, he never forgave me, but that's the name of the game. You swear women want grown ugly manchilds, Thats just who they settle for.

It's pretty damn hard to manipulate a Chad to do your bidding.
>>
>>36910509
I always see the same thing at metal concerts too.
>>
>>36910342
>good looking girls in cosplay
>in relationships with neckbeards who don't take care of their appearance

this may surprise you but once you see the girl out of cosplay and without a kilo of makeup on, she's probably not much more attractive than the neckbeard, and probably has many more mental issues
>>
>>36911783
This. Rave girls in general are fucking basket cases, and will cling to anyone to who remotely puts up with their dumb shit when not tripping balls or rolling
>>
>>36910462
only if you can't provide them with frequent mind blowing sex.
>>
>>36910342
Cosplay girls are
C R A Z Y
R
A
Z
Y

The mentally unfit tend to not fit into common conceptions of how the world works. Even just sticking your dick in Cosplay is a dangerous endeavor.
>>
>>36911783
this x100000000
>>
>>36914387
>>36914062
>>36913951
>>36913082
>>36911783
>>36911692
>>36910724
>>36910552
>>36910509
>>36910486
>>36910462
>>36910342
What if the guys (or these nerds to you people) are doing something that you people aren't? Instead of shouting "HURR DURR ITS DA GURLZ DAT R CRAZY" maybe they're normal and just dont like retards like you guys?
>>
>>36914752
Nigger I am these nerds (metal concert brah). These chicks are crazy and if you don't see that then you're fucking blind
>>
>>36914846
pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>36915260
What didn't happen? That poster didn't happen?
>>
>>36910342
Here's why, OP-

Cosplay girls tend to be a bit addled in the head

They could be cheating

The neckbeard in question could be paying for her to be there with them

The neckbeard in question could be very rich and be dating a gold digger

The girl could genuinely like the guy for his personality and humor or some other trait you don't know, because love is blind

point is, stop worrying about the reason. You do you, and eventually that will attract someone.
>>
>>36910342
Other than those cosplay models. Most of these cosplay girls don't break the 6/10 threshold. They look better with the makeup and outfits they wear but most of them are meh.

>Flabby or too skinny.
>Usually bad skin from all the shitty japanese candy they purchase at exorbitant prices at the cons
>mental issues
>sjws
>nowhere near fit
>if a decent body will decay in the next few years due to maltreatment

I did meet one semi hot girl. More cute than hot. She says she cosplays but then found out she does it for the followers and she doesnt really like this stuff so she doesn't really count.
>>
File: harold-has-the-cure_o_3687135.jpg (396 KB, 1200x903) Image search: [Google]
harold-has-the-cure_o_3687135.jpg
396 KB, 1200x903
>>36914752
Nigger have you ever interacted with these bitches? Fedora tippin like the titanic
>>
She was about 5'4, wide hips, big thighs and a cute childlike face. Liked video games, chinese cartoons and cosplaying. We grew up with each other and were together for a very long time, but she passed away. I wouldn't say fitness is my life, but after I got out of the pretty dark and pathetic state of mind I was in after I lost her, I wanted to be better. Not just in the sense that I wanted to feel good about life again, but I wanted to excel at life. Health included. Sorry for the bad english
>>
>>36915815
Wrong thread guys, sorry
>>
>>36910342
I dated two cosplay chicks

Believe the rest of this thread. They're insane.
One constantly thought she wasn't good enough for me, was really jealous, suicidal and depressed.
Second one flirted with fucking everyone while at the same time complaining how no one liked her, also depressed and suicidal

>TFW stuck dick in crazy
>>
>>36915260
Pics of what exactly?
>>
That's because the girls are insecure. I dated one back when I was skinny and looked like shit just by going up to her and commenting on her league cosplay, showing her my league jacket, and asking for her number.

easiest girlfriend i ever got in my life and i was 130lb soaking wet
>>
>>36910724
>My childhood friend is an ultra beta NEET autist and even he scored this 7/10 cutie that was heavily into Legend of Zelda games. I fucked her eventually one night in a Halloween party, he never forgave me, but that's the name of the game.

No it's not. You are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>36915855
>One constantly thought she wasn't good enough for me, was really jealous, suicidal and depressed.

Sounds like my kinda girl tbch fampie
>>
>>36910724
You fucked your childhood friends girl. You are objectively a cunt and will spend your life either alone or with someone you hate.
>>
>>36916418
>>36916440
This.
>>
>>36910342
I dated a chick like this when I was a young skelly. Being a manlet meant that I couldn't just go and hit on the super hot stacies, so I fucked all the crazy chicks with issues who were still hot as fuck.

All of them are complete psychos. The last time I ever slept with this chick, I fucked her on cam on omegle and used her own mothers dildo on her. Couldn't cum unless I was choking her to almost passing out and left my back bleeding every time.
>>
>>36916516
I'm not going to lie and say that doesn't sound hot
>>
>>36914752
You can spot a normie a mile away when you see the "hurr durr" reddit meme in action.
>>
>>36910342
Selection bias.

The phenomenon you described is not very likely to happen on its own, but of course when you do a neckbeard convention you are bound to see a few incidences (which your frustrated virgin brain compulsively focused on).

In proportion, tfwnogf still runs stronger with conventionally unattractive people.
>>
>>36910342
Were you at pax desu?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.