[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just tried unflavored whey for the first time. It's fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: whey-protein-acne-859x570.jpg (59 KB, 859x570) Image search: [Google]
whey-protein-acne-859x570.jpg
59 KB, 859x570
Just tried unflavored whey for the first time.
It's fucking disgusting and I now I'll have to eat a. Kilo ofof this shit over the next 40 days.

Did I fell for a meme?
>>
>>36907946
Mix it with oats and a bit of brown sugar

I accidentally did the same with bcaas which taste worse than whey when plain because their made out of horse hairs. I plan to just mix them in with shakes and stuff
>>
>>36907946

confirmed for neva makin it
>>
im the opposite

I literally cannot stand the taste of the "flavored" protein powders. I NEED unflavoured or it's impossible for me to get down.

Those disgusting flavoured shit my fucking god how do you people do it.
>>
>he feel for the body needs 200g of protein meme

literally jewed. you need at best like 50g which you can naturally get with REAL FOOD. not shitty synthethic jew shit that clogs your bowels.
>>
>>36907999
>Those disgusting flavoured shit my fucking god how do you people do it.
there are literally hundreds of flavors out there. saying they're all disgusting is obviously retarded
>>
>>36908070
lol. no gains confirmed.

unlike you, i've actually done high protein, moderate and low....and my body composition and strength was by far much better on the high protein intakes.

i wish this wasnt true, because im a cheap cunt, but it is...unfortunately i started getting regressive-underload when i went on <100g protein for months.
>>
>>36907946

add ants

>My protein shakes!
>>
File: 3c8.jpg (58 KB, 680x906) Image search: [Google]
3c8.jpg
58 KB, 680x906
>>36908070
You're not wrong but 50g is just insufficient for many men. 100-150g per day is enough for the most of people.

Also cottage cheese with milk > any oy whey powders
>>
>>36908088
But they're all flavored with fucking sucralose, aspartame, etc. which taste god awful and kill you
>>
>>36907946
your a retard. you flavor it yourself like with diet soda or coffee.
orange juice
>>
File: 1391250303611.jpg (56 KB, 592x754) Image search: [Google]
1391250303611.jpg
56 KB, 592x754
>>36907946
Let roaches eat it

Eat roaches
>>
File: image.png (230 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
image.png
230 KB, 500x385
>>36908127
>tfw mix my cottage cheese with whey for maximum proteins
>>
>>36907946
>Did I fell for a meme?
>protein shakes

Protein shakes ARE a fucking meme. They don't do anything for you.
>>
>>36907946
Just buy some chocolate powder to mix with it you god damn nigger.

>>36908133
>aspartame and suralose is bad
Citation
>>
Fact: studies show no increase I muscle gain after 0.8g protein per lbs or 1.8g per kilo bodyweight.
Look it up. 1g per lbs is a meme.
>>
>>36908257
can confirm its GOAT status

>tfw blessed with tastebuds that love cottage cheese

>tastier, cheaper, and reqiures less prep than chicken breast

only downside is gas and sodium
>>
>>36908127
>oy whey
kekkerino my sides
>>
Just put in some cinnamon a 5g sugar. It's glorious.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.