[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scammed by LA Fitness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ls.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ls.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>Need to get fit for summer
>Sign up for LA Fitness
>Sign up for le personal trainer
>Ask before signing up if I can cancel after 1 month
>Everyone (even manager) says yes
>Try and cancel a week ago
>Account is 1 year contract, even if I don't use it.

Did some research and found that LA Fitness is basically Bally Total Fitness (the gym that was sued into bankruptcy & sold off to LA).
>>
>>36907558

So... You signed something without reading and are whining after the fact. Sounds to me like a lesson learned with 11 months left to make sure you don't forget.
>>
>>36907626

>Was told verbally I was signing up for a month throughout registration
>Was only able to see signature line & not physical contract

Not saying I'm not at fault for not requesting a print out of what I was signing, but you know they knew what they were up to.

http://www.iclubs.com/news/la-fitness-accused-of-deception-with-member-personal-training-contracts.html
>>
>>36907661

I had similar issues. Thankfully I put a fake debit card on file
>>
>>36907661
Go in there and make a scene.
Scream and carry on like a big asshole until they let you quit.

I did this with a cable contract and it worked perfectly.
>>
>>36907661
You can cancel it but you'd have to pay off what you owe moron
>>
>Le personal trainer
>LA Fitness
>Want to cancel after a month

So you're trying to tell me that you're absolutely fucking retarded and deserve this.
>>
People actually sign contracts at gyms? lmfao.

Im home-gym master race for the last 2 years, but for my first 3 years of lifting i lifted at a local gym and there was no contracts or fees, just the membership for x months and thats it.
>>
>>36907693
Do this

Or act like an asshole to the personal trainer and try to make it so they cancel on you. Demand a refund and get out.
>>
LA Fitness is a piece of shit anyway. Bailed as soon as my card expired and joined a local gym for cheap and no retarded contract.
>>
File: 1447433614982.jpg (32 KB, 493x495) Image search: [Google]
1447433614982.jpg
32 KB, 493x495
>>36907687

Same here, well sorta. When I found I couldn't cancel, I canceled my card instead.

Only issue is that I'm now hearing that they can send me to collections
Even though I haven't scheduled for any "training" appointments, my LA fitness acc is now -below.

>>36907725
>>36907693
Haha thought of that. If the general manager (that's somehow on Vacation) doesn't let me cancel tomorrow I might consider.

Oh and here's the video of the trainer that signed me up, confessing to the scam.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQHegGvg1lFAnKT5F5RkV1Q
>>
LA fitness itself is fine, you're just a moron. I've been going for 2 years without any issues. It's not even expensive.
>>
>>36907739
This.

LA fitness fucking sucks cock and they close early as fuck everyday.

>24hr fitness master race
>>
>>36908082

Found the Personal Trainer

OP has no beef with the gym, just the fact that he can't cancel when he was told he could is the problem at hand.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.