[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello fit just moved to the uk, whats the best and cheapest protein
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: received_251748415169185.jpg (68 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
received_251748415169185.jpg
68 KB, 539x960
Hello fit just moved to the uk, whats the best and cheapest protein i can get here.
>>
>>36906477
Semen
>>
myprotein

also
>moving to the UK

what shithole did you come from? I can't wait to leave here
>>
From Poland so yeah i consider it a bigger shit hole. Thanks for the info
>>
Everyone here pretty much goes for MyProtein or Bulkpowders. No experience with the latter personally but the former is decent.

You can probably scout someone on the net who will get you discount codes too, if you're a glorious person.
>>
>>36906477
dress up as a little girl and go hang around the paki areas
you'll get to steal their gains and proteins
>>
>>36906495
Gladly i go to some small gym in the area i live, no pakis live here better yet non at the gym
>>
>>36906516

there arent really a lot of pakis in the uk

its just a 4chan meme, like americans clapping and french people running away
>>
>>36906477
definitely my protein

you want my code? if you use it we both get points when either of us orders
>>
>>36906477
myprotein
>>
>>36906477
But the smaller dude looks better.

myprotein is great though.
>>
File: ayy lmaoo.jpg (202 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmaoo.jpg
202 KB, 1600x1200
>>36906477
MyProtein is arguably the cheapest and highest quality on the market, definitely so for the price

Also
>Moving to the UK
>From Poland

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
Give it long enough and people will be moving from the UK to Poland mate, it's becoming a shithole
>>
>>36906487
I'm not the guy you replied to, but I moved to Cornwall from the US, this place is awesome. What shithole in the UK are you from?
>>
>>36906477
http://www.muscleform.co.uk/

I got whey from them years ago and it was great quality. Can't say what it's like now though, they used to be a lot more rough and ready but it looks like they've glamorised their image and put the prices up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.